[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex gf trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2508.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Haven't talked to my ex gf in a day,today she decided to talk to me on Instagram.She started talking all this shit and making fun of me.Saying people don't like me,stuff like that.What should I do?I don't want to seem like a whims if I block her.
>>
*whimp
>>
It's a ploy , full blow she wants you to want her make you feel like you need her so you'll go back thinking nobody else will date you , happened to me plenty eventually I broke up with the bitch after going back 3 times so yeah
>>
>>18553530
She doesn't want me back,she's just being a bitch to me
>>
Just tell her to fuck off and block her, it's not wimpy it's called moving on. If she keeps heckling you then threaten legal action if you want, she will probably turn tail and run.
>>
>making fun of you are Internet
>pull out cyber bullying card
>fuck up her life using the law, ig might delete her account
>Top kek
>>
>>18554767
Top notch
>>
Ignore her
there's one thing that will make her fucking crazy
and it's that, no contact at all
>>
>>18554783
this and only this.

If you absolutely can not avoid talking to her, make sure you're short, polite and to the point. Don't write stuff that she'd get enjoyment out of sharing, in order to make you look bad.
>>
>>18554895
Alrighty,I told her to fuck off and she did.Hopefully she doesn't fuck with me once we go back to classes
>>
>>18554949
You shouldn't have told her anything. The best thing you can do to a girl like this is just not responding at all. Give them nothing, not even a kernel of attention. It'll drive them crazy. I wouldn't even block her. I'd just let her spam my inbox while remaining non-reactive just to mess with her even more.
>>
>>18554969
She's one of those girls that thinks she's better than everyone else. She told me she was gonna go "hoeing" around. I replied "idc" and she replied back "welllll you do".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.