[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spilled My Spaghetti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So, I finally worked up the courage to ask out this cute cashier this evening. I started out fairly confident. When I asked, she looked shocked and embarrassed. Her manager saw her apparent distress and came in. I assume said manager thought I was robbing the place. So I ended up spilling my spaghetti, mildly sperged out, awkwardly handed her a note with my number on it and walked out the door. I'll wait and see if she gets ahold of me. If she doesn't, is there any way to salvage this, or should I just avoid going to this store for the rest of my life?
>>
>>18553398
Holy s*** dude this is so insecure but ballsy at the same time haha.
If I were you I would just go shop at the store and smile at her the f*** is she going to do? Look away while you get your bananas?
>>
It's good that you worked up the courage to ask her out but you should avoid chicks at work unless you're sure they're into you.
>>
>>18553402
woah, what the h**k, bro?
you're not supposed to curse here!!!
dear g*******, i can't believe your parents allow you to let you get away with such g***** language!
>>
>>18553398

If she doesn't contact you, that's the end of it. Don't try and salvage it and use a different cashier for a while after. You tried and that's all the matters, don't worry about sperging out.
>>
>>18553424
Voice to text automatically puts asterisks for me and I'm way too lazy to give a f***
>>
>>18553421
How could I be sure if she's into me without asking?
>>
>>18553402
I'm working on building confidence and talking to women. Unfortunately, ballsy yet insecure is the best I can do lol
>>
>>18553441
The idea is that you put the ball in her side of the court so to speak. You've already shown to her that you're interested in you gave her your number it's now up to her to decide and you have to be okay with her decision because she doesn't owe you anything.

I know that sounds kind of rude but that's just one of the realities of life.
>>
>>18553398
fun fact, cashiers are always smiling and happy to see you because good customer service is their job. They're not flirting with you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.