[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Jared's Subway diet work? I'm trying to find an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4643.jpg (68KB, 306x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4643.jpg
68KB, 306x632px
Does Jared's Subway diet work? I'm trying to find an effective way to lose 170 pounds fast.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSMF/ this is unironically the fastest way to lose fat without killing yourself.
>>
Yes, but it'll make you wanna fuck children if Jared's lawyers are to be believed.
>>
>>18553385
>>>/fit/42252807
>>
>>18553385
Calories in vs calories out nigga.
>>
>>18553414
Thats a myth dude
OP DO KETO YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT REAL QUICK.
>>
>>18553961
>Thats a myth dude
lolwat. Calorie deficit will make you lose weight guaranteed. Keto is just a fad diet, like long beach, etc.
>>
>>18553981

Keto has been around since like the 60s lol its the atkins diet. It works. It tricks your body into going into the 1st stage of starvation which results in bodyfat being broken down for energy. As long as you take in enough protein and fat calories, your body will just chill here and keep burning off all your bodyfat.

Downside is it blows major fucking donkey cock because having under 25g of carbs a day and zero sugar is pure torture. Did it for 10 days to help pass a drugtest and holy fucking shit did it suck - i did lose 6 pounds though. All the greasy bacon burgers smothered in butter and fried eggs will not satisfy you when you cant enjoy a piece of fruit or have a sandwich. I swear the moment i finally pissed clean and could eat carbs again i ate a plain piece of bread and it was literally the most beautiful tasting thing in my entire life. Fuck keto.

Oh and the second you stop most of the weight comes back instantly. Just do energy in/energy out (aka cutting out all the bullshit you eat and lifting weights) and you will have great success. Eventually you wont even care for cookies and fast food and garbage, and youll be butthurt when you have to take a rest day at the gym and dont know what to do with yourself.
>>
>>18554002
>It tricks your body...
Stop.
>>
File: why.jpg (28KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
28KB, 448x545px
>>18553961
>2nd law of thermodynamics
>a myth
>>
>>18553391
its what happened
>>
>>18554303
>>18553391
>lose weight
>feel healthier
>dick works better
>look for better pussies

Not surprising really
>>
>>18553391
Then should I try Jimmie Johns instead?
>>
>>18554054

It does though? Thats the entire point of the diet dumbass.
>>
>>18553414
lost 30 lbs in 4 months thanks to this simple trick. doctors hate me
>>
>>18554002
>I did it for 10 days
You double nigger you probably weren't even in ketosis yet. Stop spouting bullshit you haven't actually fucking done

>>18554054
Believe it or not, that's the general idea. It might be a fad but it has worked for some people really well. OP just needs to find the diet that he can beat follow to lose weight and stick to it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.