/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to meet girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: QTuoh.gif (481KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
QTuoh.gif
481KB, 500x500px
Seems pretty obvious. But I'm looking for specific type of girls.

I dated "normies" and I just can't seem to find a single girl who has anything in common with me. I go to bars and parks and I've tried dating chicks from my workplace a bunch and none of them fit.

I've had about 20 different women since january and I haven't had more than 2 dates with any of them because I just cannot find myself entertained by them. Sure, I like sports and movies/tv too, but my biggest hobbies are writing, comic, and video games. And not a single girl I've met had any interest in any of these. The closest I've met is a girl who played mario when she was a kid but has no interest in picking games up.

I'm not a slob. I have a car, a decent job, and I'm a pretty charismatic guy, but every time I bring the topic of hobbies up and they don't mention video games or SOMETHING I like, I feel the weight of "why bother"

I started asking, as casually as I could, if they'd be interested in ever picking up a controller or trying a game out. All but one of them said no, and the one who said she'd give it a go quit because she said mario kart was making her car sick. Fair complaint, but I just can't see myself having an empty relationship where we don't share any of my biggest hobbies.

So...where do I meet girls who like "nerdy" stuff like I do? Should I just hang around comic shops and look for girls who are there by themselves and try to shmooze in or something? At bars, most girls are THERE to be picked up. At comic stores/arcades people aren't there for that. What do?
>>
>>18553372
not op, bump for interest
>>
All relationships stem from compromise I don't think that you should completely turn down a girl because she says she doesn't want to play video games right then and there.

Imagine you like the girl and get with her and two months later down the line she says you know what? I'll try that video game that one looks fun.
>>
>>18553516
This.
Also go on /cgl/ and get into cosplay. Go to some cons, there will be many events; so mingle. Also don't hang around comic shops to meet girls, say that back to yourself aloud and see how much sense that makes.
>>
I mean if you want give it a shot with the arcades and comic shops since you never know what could happen and if you don't seem that's the case then find a girl who's not your type but then again if you want a girl who has the same hobbies and interests as you do then go for it man no one is going to stop you
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.