[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much is too much time with gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1486342451001.jpg (24KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1486342451001.jpg
24KB, 600x438px
tldr: How much time should I be spending with her and how much is too much?
I have my gf at my house maybe once a week and we do something together once as well. We both do an activity at out uni so we see each other there frequently, but we try not to act super lovey dovey during work.

As for talking on the phone we call almost every night at the end of the day. We text on and off all day.

Am I talking to her too much?
>>
>>18553343
As a girl who spends three days of the week at her boyfriend's house, I would say, no, you fucking dipshit. There is no such thing as too much talking to her. Especially since you only spend once a week at your house, more communication during the week is good. Most girls feel happy to share words with their boyfriends during the day. As long as you do not feel overwhelmed, then it's fine. But don't suddenly stop talking to her and cause drama by making her worried that something has happened.
If you actually have evidence that she is overwhelmed by the amount of conversations, then you can always ask her rather than 4chan.
>>
>>18553620
Not OP
>you fucking dipshit
Pasting a massive immaturity sign right on your forehead. Obviously projecting your own issues onto the situation all while ad hominem attacking this man asking for advice.
>>
>>18553629
Toasted the roasted with what you posted
>>
>>18553343
Spend the amount of time you want with her while throwing in some compromise hangout time. If she's the type of person that wants to hang out more than you do then that issue will not go away easily.

That's something that needs to be talked about and come to an agreeable compromise before it snowballs out of control. Make sure you do it in a very kind and understanding Manner and if she gets mad keep your cool. Gl friend
>>
>>18553343

This depends entirely on you and her.

If everyones cool with it there is no too much, and there is no too little.

There is no handbook on life.
>>
File: howwouldyoulikeit.png (260KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
howwouldyoulikeit.png
260KB, 320x480px
>>18553343
The way I see it is that as a guy you should be limiting the plans you make to see a girl to once a week.

Anything past that in the week has to be HER idea and optimally you want this to happen in the middle of a date. She ever mentions somewhere or something she'd like to do, if it sounds interesting, take advantage and suggest a day around it within the week but don't be her little errand boy. If she tries to have you take her to the mall for some clothes shopping,say you want something perverted for doing it,she'll either back down or say yes.

Straying from that makes a girl quite complacent with you so she starts disrespecting,denying and ultimately cheating on (You)
>>
>>18553629
Thanks man

>>18553620
OP
There is such thing as being around her too much and youre probably a psychopath who expect to have your bf talk to you daily. The person who in trying not to be.
>>
>>18553958
Thats kinda what i had in mind actually. Normally during a week one of us just crashes at eachothers houses and every other week we go somewhere on a date or something like that.

But what about phone communication and texting?
>>
Always leave her wanting more or she'll get bored
>>
>>18554950
How do I do that?
>>
>>18553343
Depends on you and her.
My boyfriend and I rarely don't talk for more than a couple of hours. We've been together for 7 years, live together, spend most of our time off together and basically text from the moment he gets at work to the moment he leaves from the office.
>>
>>18555080
Interesting, thanks for the input.
>>
>>18553640
Saved
>>
That's not how to use tl;dr, that goes at the END of a long thought with a short summary after it.

Tl;dr: you failed
>>
File: 1496523079376.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496523079376.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>18555437
who the fuck care you beta retard?
>>
>>18555510
*cares
gotta correct it before Remy Fuxaplenty here corrects that shit too sense he's feels like teaching everyone how the use the Internet.
>>
>>18554944
>But what about phone communication and texting?

Best kept minimal but surprise her with your own initiation on it once in awhile. You can do that by closing out conversations quick with stuff like "I'm busy", "Something came up" or "I was in the middle of something,gotta go"

>>18555033
Not him but one way is to never seriously answer her questions. Just completely fuck around or be vague with maybes or ask them to clarify(EX: "What do you mean?"). On paper to some girls this sounds boring but to someone they're meeting with, it absolutely drives them crazy.

For example if you haven't had sex and she just flat drops the "are you a virgin" question say you might technically be and go into some ass retarded story about how an alien raped you or a zombie rose from the dead and sucked on your dick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.