[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting past that feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: c o o l v i b e s.gif (3MB, 498x494px) Image search: [Google]
c o o l v i b e s.gif
3MB, 498x494px
Anons, my gf broke up with me because 'shes going through something' and didn't want a relationship ship to burn her too. And she really is going through some crazy shit. But, I'm not here to rant about that
my question is how do i get rid of that feeling of being wanted, i remember her telling me to. never let go when I was cuddling her and that's stuck with me. That feeling just felt so right to me. Now whenever I see her it just ruins my mood because she basically said she didn't need me and it's completely fucked me up.
>>
File: killerqueem.png (945KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
killerqueem.png
945KB, 1366x768px
why would she dump you because of an outside event? wouldnt it be simpler to just break off contact for awhile until she has shit sorted?
>>
>>18553150
>>18553537

She didn't leave because of some external event. A stressful period in one's life usually won't usually cause someone to abandon a relationship, typically people want support from those close to them. However what a stressful time can do is open people up to rash decisions, and if the stress was coupled perhaps by dudes hitting on her she might have been more like to play the field, but that's all internal. The stress, if it is related, opened her up to the idea of going back to the meat market.

I don't know exactly how to help you OP, but I am in a similar phase myself, along with many others around here. The girl cuddling you up, weakly demanding to stay with her, getting abandoned by someone you knew you could spend a life with, knowing they are getting railed at least once a week by all kinds of guys. Feeling like an old Camry traded in for a mustang. I know these feels.

But the feels get numb as time goes on. What I can say is you should introduce some positive changes in your life, so instead of having "your life minus the person you love" it's "a new life where I'll be alone for a while". I've been working out for a half a year and that's pretty nice I guess. It's hard to feel sorry for yourself after two miles on the treadmill. Going back to school to finish my degree, might be fun. Eventually you get so involved in all your new adventures, those instinctual thoughts about the person you care about become fainter and fainter, until you can laugh at yourself, remind yourself not to give a shit about some thoughtless bitch, and go back to the new life you've made for yourself.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.