[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you tell a girl you're a virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: 1495542337696.jpg (89KB, 720x960px)
1495542337696.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
Should you tell a girl you're a virgin?
>>
Being a virgin past 18 is a red flag. So wait until afterwards if you really want to tell her.
>>
>>18553005
Say it with pride. Pretending that you aren't only makes you look pathetic. You shouldn't care what a random girl thinks. Also imo if a girl is disgusted by the fact you are a virgin, she is not relationship material.

You are the man (assuming OP is male), the woman expects a leader. She should be the one fitting in your life, not the other way around, no matter what females say, the more you change yourself to fit her life, the less attracted to you she becomes.

Taking dating advice from a woman is like a predator asking prey how to catch prey. Do you think the prey will answer honestly? Women have cognitive dissonance, build yourself up stand your ground and let them come to you.
>>
I do it and they always act so surprised?????
>>
>>18553005
If you are going to casually fuck someone, no. Do not tell.

If the person you're going to fuck is your new girlfriend, no harm in telling her. If she likes you enough to be your girlfriend, she won't be turned off by your virginity.
>>
>>18553005
Yes, but don't be a pussy about it. Don't be afraid to admit it or sheepishly tell her. Maybe even turn it into something playful like yeah I'm a virgin but soon I won't be and elbow nudge her in the ribs.

Idk, OP, virginity really isn't that big of a deal as people on 4chan make it out to be. If some girl wants to jump your bones chances are she's gonna do it regardless. Like I said, don't be pussy about it and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18553033
This
>>
>>18553005
No. They can tell based on how u preform. I was a virgin when i fucked my first chick and she had no idea. Made her cum three times, she made me jizz twice.
>>
>>18553005
Maybe after the sex if you do really good
>>
>>18553033
>oh wow. Good for you.

8 years and a boy later
>>
File: IMG_1234.jpg (23KB, 580x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
23KB, 580x506px
Hell no

That's the equivalent of a girl telling a guy she's a slut

It's shameful
>>
I was upfront about it at 19 and all it changed was I got a bit more leeway on small mistakes I made.
>>
The better question is how do you make yourself seem like less of a virgin on your first go. Seriously, what do?
>>
Who is the girl and what is your level of intimacy with her?

Generally you should not say that unless you have a very good reason to. If you're past 20 this is something no girl should be even asking you unless you have a very strong virgin aura.
>>
File: 1500950984229.png (34KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
1500950984229.png
34KB, 458x458px
Guys what if your gf is a virgin too?
>>
>>18553028
>>18553005
I wouldn't say it with pride, but I would say it matter of factly if she just HAS to know.
>because who goes around saying they're not a virgin? It's your damn personal business.
As long as you're not a total incel, it shouldn't bother women that value you for the right reasons. Some women prefer virgins for many reasons, usually just that they like to take them if not for religious reasons. But also because not every woman is going to be impressed by how many girls you've slept with, if not repulsed.
>The people that will judge you for being a virgin have slept with at least ten regrets.
>>
>>18553032
Kek
>>
virginity is only a problem for losers
when you realize that, you'll see that even if you're no longer a virgin, that doesn't mean you'll no longer be a loser

you can be the most dweeb nerd waifu faggot in existence and still not be a loser, and most women can sniff that shit out.
>>
>>18553005
Ask yourself why you feel the need to first.

Is it because you want to give her a warning you're gonna be awful in bed and you don't even intend to try and be good at it?

Then there's not much point and if you advertise yourself as having little confidence in yourself and she's guaranteed to have a bad time, she's likely not gonna buy what you're selling then buddy.
>>
>>18553058
>Maybe even turn it into something playful like yeah I'm a virgin but soon I won't be and elbow nudge her in the ribs.
You must be pro in executing this or else you'll look pathetic coming out with that.
>>
>>18553005
if you are a virgin yeah, but just tell her you wanted to wait for the right person. if you're not a virgin there's no need to lie to her about it
>>
>>18553005
Yes. You absolutely should.

It show's that you're honest and if she actually cares about you she won't give a shit you're a virgin. She'll actually relish the chance to teach you everything you need to know about sex. That's assuming she's not a virgin as well, and then it'll just be an awkward learning experience for everybody.
>>
>>18556073
Yeah, that's cringe tier humor. That's something you would find on a "100 Hilarious Pick Up Lines" book. Either be honest and speaking up (preferably during sex as to not dissuade her prior to any sexual encounter, or wait until she asks, if ever.)
>>
>>18556125
Whoa just noticed my misuse of punctuation placement. Sorry about that.
>>
>>18556073
This. So much this. I don't want to look like an idiot.
>>
>>18553071
> I was a virgin when i fucked my first chick

Yeah, no shit, that's how virginity works.
>>
>>18553005
At what age does virginity concern people? I turn 25 in less than two months and have never done more than make out with a girl.
>>
>>18556268
My dad lost his at around 21 and so did I. So you are probably pushing it a little
>>
>>18556125
Then the girl I used that on likes cringey pickup lines because she laughed and ten minutes later I was balls deep inside her. I don't know what else to tell you, senpai.
>>
>>18556451
Should I even bother? Everyone says nothing is wrong with me but I never meet women who are all that interested in me either. I genuinely am starting to believe I'm just a horrible fuckup loser who can't/shouldn't get with any woman ever.
>>
File: 1495444606295.jpg (51KB, 922x703px) Image search: [Google]
1495444606295.jpg
51KB, 922x703px
>>18553013
>>18553223
These, /thread.

>>18553028
Weak bait, dude.
>>
>>18553005
No, are you retarded? just no.
>>
File: 1373827489087.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1373827489087.gif
494KB, 500x259px
>>18553033
>>18555988
>>18555999
>>18556077
>>18556455
Is this a get thread
>>
I wouldn't just say "btw I'm a virgin" 2 minutes before sex or just randomly at dinner or whenever, but I would hint at it like "oh I haven't had a girlfriend besides when I was a kid" or "My ex and I didn't really get that close" or "you're my first girlfriend." If the girl likes you she probably won't care or even take notice of it. If you're just trying to meet up with some random girl at the bar for example then I don't even see how that would pop up in conversation because that's not something a virgin would do normally.
>>
Wait until she's already agreed to have sex with you and you're both nude and have had a bit of four play. Then right before you stick it in suddenly announce that you're still a virgin.
>>
>>18553013
why is it a red flag? its got its perks
>>
I'm afraid she'd laugh in my face and say I was pathetic
>>
File: 1497002092825.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497002092825.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>18553032
Underrated post
>>
File: wing3.jpg (50KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
wing3.jpg
50KB, 640x348px
I've only had sex once when I was 17

I'm 27 now

should I just tell girls that I am a virgin? or should I play it up that I am more experienced than I really am?

how about if the girl is a virgin, should I say I am one too?
>>
>>18553005
>tfw was virgin
>got girlfriend
>had sex
>told her it was my first time
>she broke up with me because I got her off so hard that she thought I was lying

It was simultaneously the greatest and worst feeling
>>
Yes I think it's a good idea. People generally like it when you're open to them. Shows you trust them, and if she finds it funny (bearing in mind I dont know the age of this girl) you should maintain your confidence. Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin and telling someone will make things more comfortable between you two
>>
>>18553028
This
>>
>>18556819

because sex is not hard to get with attractive women (even if you're not attractive yoursellf), so it means you're probably socially deficient or worse, mentally deficient.

it's even worse for girls, it's easy to catch a dick, if she's a virgin at 21+ she's got major emotional baggage.
>>
>>18553638

then it's a good learning experience for you and her, because you're both going to be awful at sex, but that's okay.

it means the likelihood of one of you being colossally disappointed is much more uncommon
>>
File: IMG_4601.jpg (77KB, 487x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4601.jpg
77KB, 487x488px
>>18553028
Except the female supposing to fit into your life BS. Both your lives fit together eaqually.

But if you're a virgin- own it.
If it was me I would be excited that you were a virgin and go the extra mile to show you a really special time.
>>
>>18558963

>tfw took a lot of girls' virginity and usually got them off first time

I know those girls are going to remember me the rest of their lives, feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.