[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I talk to girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gun nac.jpg (59KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
gun nac.jpg
59KB, 400x550px
When I'm out partying with friends, usually at bar, I'm often meeting new people and I have absolutely no problem talking to anyone and being pleasant and have fun with everyone

However, sometimes I meet a girl that makes me go "damn, this girl is cute, I would like to do something more with her" but I have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING IDEA OF WHAT TO SAY, so I end up talking like if it was just another person that I've just met

what the fuck am I supposed to say?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>18552880
"Be yourself." You hear that time and again. What it means is that you just address them how you would address one of your guy friends. Girls are people as well, the difference being this girl doesn't know you, know she wouldn't be approached unless you thought she was cute, and you want to give it to her.

No difference.

Approach these girls only at the right time. Casual flirting, trying to get the number from a waitress is fine. Trying to get a table with her after her shift is not. Hit up some bars, talk about her clothes, her looks, the dumbass in a booth, whatever. "Have I seen you before?" as a legitimate question instead of a pickup line is my usual thing. Not exactly for picking up though. That's different.
>>
Stop being a cuck, and gauge her interest level first to avoid awkwardness. A woman knows if she's gonna fuck you or not in the first 10 seconds of interaction. There's no magic formula, but DO NOT show any signs of nervousness or fear. Women are more emotional than men and will feel nervous and freaked out because YOU ARE. Don't smile, you'll look like a faggot. At best smirk arrogantly or not at all.

Women already know you're trying to fuck, but they're trying to see if you're actually cool or just faking it. You have to believe you're the hottest shit in the world.

If she is already interested she'll laugh at whatever dumbass shit you say. I don't recommend just approaching strangers (even at a party) but if you must then just open with something that will pique her interest higher, and just escalate. Think of all the lame shit a guy would say to a girl and avoid it. You're not here to discuss 2deep4u philosophy or talk about how pretty she is for half an hour. You're here to fuck. Keep it fun and mindless, like you're speaking to a teenager.
>>
>>18553181

This. I'm assuming you're approaching with the intent of having sex with these girls, so listen to him OP.

It's a matter of intent. I'm the OP of >>18553136 and I don't have a sex drive so I just talk to them without intent to start a relationship.
>>
>>18553181
This. I'm assuming you're approaching with the intent of having sex with these girls, so listen to him OP.

It's a matter of intent. I'm the OP of >>18553136 and I don't have a sex drive so I just talk to them without intent to start a relationship
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.