[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Direct deposit problem. >new job at established company >first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sadfdsda.jpg (48KB, 918x516px) Image search: [Google]
sadfdsda.jpg
48KB, 918x516px
Direct deposit problem.

>new job at established company
>first direct deposit supposed to process on midnight of Friday morning
>check on friday no money
>check on saturday no money
>tell my boss on sunday
>he gives me number for HR
>call HR
>exchange info, confirm routing number, all is good on their end
>HR tells me to contact bank
>went to bank in person
>explain the situation
>they say everything is good on their end
>call back HR
>they say i need to contact my bank since they insist its not them
>tell all this to my manager
>he says to call HR again

What do now?
Everyone keeps passing the buck, telling me to call someone else for help
9 days removed from getting my second check, and bills due before next check, like wtf
>>
>>18552728
Are you sure the timetable is right? I mean, first checks are usually the longest because checks are always 1 week behind from the actual hours. Like lif you started work on the 1st of the month is a Monday, you shouldn't get paid until like 19th on a Friday.
>>
>>18552728

keep calling, keep calling every day to everyone, make them know you mean business and you won't back down. Make them know by the fact that you call, that they know who's calling them without them picking up the phone.

Speak to your manager and make them write a note or something to give to HQ because they keep doing the blaiming game right. Get on paper that everything's cool at the bank and get that to HQ. Ask HQ if you can see the deposit dates to your account or the account you use the money from you get from work. Get the depositpapers to the bank and look if they can figure out if they ever received anything.

GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING OP

You could also make your story a tiny bit worse to keep the pressure up if it may help.

good luck
>>
>>18552741
Yes, HR confirmed that they processed the payment for the 21st, for X amount, and she even read me the dates it took effect on.

Exact dates
>started July 5th
>coworkers got paid on July 7th
>i worked several shifts in between
>i shouldve gotten paid on Friday, 21st
>>
>>18552728
>What do now?
Call HR. What else would you do?
>>
>>18552753
Bank was useless, and basically just read my statement that I have available online. Like yes lady, i can see that there has been no deposit, or action at all, since the 21st.

I have a feeling its company HR related, not the bank, since ive gotten direct desposit before and never had an issue.

Gonna call again tomorrow.
>>
well, your company has an incentive not to pay you and hr is just some jackasses and your bank has every incentive to let you make deposits and moves money around as their entire business. call HR tomorrow and make them cut you a physical check
>>
>>18552758
> this
all the company has to do is void the other payment
>>
>>18552728
call HR, ask them if it's ok for you to put them on a 3 way call with your bank and then do it. or you can do it the other way and start with your bank. They'll resolve it between eachother.
>>
>>18552758
good idea, ask if i can get a physical check sent.

most people get a physical check at my job, i was told to get mine. mine wasnt in a pile. i assumed is it was because i signed up for direct deposit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.