[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I hide my dildos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0730.jpg (79KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.jpg
79KB, 750x750px
19 fresh out of school paying rent in parent's house. They do monthly room searches in both me and my sister's room for drugs and whatnot. They've gotten too close to finding my bad dragons and it's really freaking me out.
>>
>>18552565
stop paying them rent. you can get a room off craigslist for $400-550 per month. if they're going to treat you like a fucking prisoner you may as well move out and be free.
>>
>>18552572
> implying someone who is 19 and female is capable of living alone
kek
>>
>>18552575
they wont be living alone for that price, that's with a roommate or two. you can even find female only places.
>>
>>18552565

dont hide it in your room.
>>
>>18552575
>>18552589
OP never said that he is female, btw
>>
File: 1500144885285.jpg (126KB, 1100x804px) Image search: [Google]
1500144885285.jpg
126KB, 1100x804px
>>18552651
>>18552565
>>
>>18552575
>implying that being female and 19 makes you incapable of living alone
kek
>>
>>18552565
Why are you paying rent if they search your room?
>>
Send them to me and I'll hold onto them
>>
>>18552565
>19
>paying rent in parent's house
>monthly room searches
USA is fucked up.

Just store the dildos up your ass and keep them there.
>>
>>18552660
> Implying women actually know how to save money and balance a check book
kek
>>
>>18552671
>using checks in 2017-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1-100-50+150/2*2*50/25-167+17
super kek supreme
>>
>>18552677
> implying women know how to use a credit card and not max it out
400,000,000 keks
>>
If you're paying rent then they are no longer allowed to apply the my roof my rules card.
Just buy a sizable lock box, fill it full of tampons and such like, something you'd want to keep semi private.
Hide it medium well, and lock it.
When they find it, and find it they will either brake it open and find nothing, in which case you pitch a shit fit about privacy. They're completely in the wrong.
Or they confront you about it and try to get you to open it. Resist for a bit, but cave in after a bit. Then say well... I hope your happy you found my tampons.

If you have something medium well hidden they'll stop looking after they find that.

>actually
Which Bad Dragons? post photos and we'll think of hiding places.
>>
>>18552692
> google 4chan dragon dildos
>>
Shitposting in this thread aside
for real just move out. They are not giving you that cheap of rent, and if they were doing this shit to anyone else it'd be illegal.
Tell them to either draw up a legal lease or you're not paying rent. If they don't like it they can just boot you out.

Or just let them find your stash. I probably would just for the lulz. I'd keep buying more and more crazy shit just to make them feel so uncomfortable every time they raid my room. I'd take pics shoving that dildo up my ass and just leave them for my overbearing parents to find. Let them see just how much they want to know about you/
>>
>>18552692
>implying tampons are EVER something someone would put in a locked box
lol. They're not that secret to women man, I've never met a woman not to just leave boxes of tampons in plain view in the bathroom.
>>
>>18552713
> op is probably a guy
> his parents will find pics of their faggot son shoving horse dildos in his ass with cum lube
> op will never get invited to thanksgiving dinner again
>>
>>18552715
My memory of young women was them always
being very discreet with them but that wasn't the point. The point was to have something that they could find and you could act up about. Also if you're father is so strict that he's searching your room he will be the sort to feel uncomfortable finding sanitary products.

https://youtu.be/wk5pO06BdSk
>>
To directly answer OP's question: How far do your parents go when they perform a search? Do they just look around without touching anything, do they open every door and drawers, do they open every container? Would they look behind furniture or inside a stuffed animal? Other useful information: are you informed in advance that your parents are coming or is it possible that they perform a surprise search? If you are informed in advance you can use a complicated hiding spot, since you won't have to access it often. If they can appear at any moment then it will be more difficult to find a hiding spot that is both secure and convenient.
>>
How about instead of wasting money on insanely overpriced furry sex toys you save up to move out. I mean ffs you can get a decent quality toy for $20.
>>
>>18552669
and post pic.
>>
I've been living at my parent's for the last year, and my dad just asked me to get him an ounce of mushrooms for a BBQ he's having, your patents suck
>>
>>18552565
Hide them in your hoo-hoo. Prisoners have been using this technique for ages.
>>
>>18553639
People who do drugs with their parents are disgusting. And who the fuck does mushrooms at a BBQ? Sounds like some shit the greasy compulive liar trailer park kid in high school would make up so people think he is cool.
>>
>>18552565
Tell them that you wish not to have your privacy invaded and if they cant trust you not to bring drugs into their home then move out i personally cant stand people rifling through my shit
>>
>>18552565
put it inside a coat or anything that's regular to see, like a boot
>>
>>18553744
Agreed, doing shrooms at a bbq is a waste of both the shrooms and the food.
>>
>>18552565
>19
>paying rent

You arent a child and youre paying them. Thats completely innappropriate of them.

Movw out.
>>
>>18552565

stick them up your ass during inspection time
>>
>>18553639
>>18554200
>>18553744

They're right. Any food at all greatly diminishes the effect of shrooms, so combining them with a BBQ of all things is a shitty idea. get your dad some pot instead.
>>
You shouldn't be paying for rent and come flash out of high school. They are actually sapping you from move out. Even though you are paying rent they shouldn't be able to look through your room. That's like saying you bought a sandwich, but the other guy needs to have a bite or two before you do.
>>
>>18552565
>Where do I hide my dildos?
Like you really have to ask
How many holes you have?
>>
> They do monthly room searches in both me and my sister's room
WHAT
THE
FUCK

I'm pretty sure they legally don't have the right to do that. If you're not under an actual contract, get them to sign one. Or get the fuck out of there, how can you live with your parents searching your room?
>>
>>18553744
We live in a nice house in suburbia. Well, he does. I'm an adult with my own place in another suburbia. Also, I don't take shrooms with my dad. We'll smoke a joint and have a drink, but that's where I'm comfortable. Appreciate your concern though, homie.

>>18554725
My dad doesn't know much about shrooms, it's my thing. We're having a BBQ, then going to an after party, more specifically.
>>
>>18552565
is this kind of pathology normal in murica?
>>
Buy a locking chest and stuff them in there. If you can afford dragon dildoes, you can afford a chest.
>>
>>18555134
Only in the nuttier states like Commiefornia
>>
I got an old suit bag from goodwill I typically hide all my lewd stuff.

Get a nice dress or suit you don't wear and store everything in the bottom of it. They'll see the suit bag and push it aside or they'll open only to find causal business wear.

Easy peasy japanesy
>>
>>18552651
oh shit you're right.
>>
>>18552565
>paying rent
>monthly room searches
>feeling the vaguest need to hide a legal object

Your problem is not where to hide your dildos.
>>
>>18555088
Its their home, they can do what they want, not matter how insane it might sound. OP would need a lease to be able to enforce any tenancy rights.
>>
>>18555354
Or just move in with roommates / roommate and pay 1/2 the rent amount maybe less
>>
>>18555088
Yeah actually that is legal. As said, with no paperwork or lease OP has no rights. The deed to the house is in his/her parents name. They own the property, OP just lives there.

Now in the same breath, without paperwork OP also has NO obligation to pay rent. All the parents can do if s/he refuses to pay is to kick them out. I suspect they won't though because they obviously enjoy the powertrip they have over OP and his/her sister.

But, I doubt any of this dumb fake story is real lol. Just role playing and shitposting.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.