[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbor called the cops on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0765.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>Bought a building a couple of months ago
>New to the neighborhood
>Went for a run
>Got home, went around back, saw there was yard work to do
>Spent about an hour out back doing work
>Cops come up my driveway
>They're tense as fuck
>Apparently while I was working on my property my weapon became unconcealed
>Neighbor called in a "man with a gun" call
>I'm on my property, no obligation to conceal
>Also, I have a carry permit
>Cops ended up wasting close to half an hour of my time with an investigative stop on my property for jack shit
>I know which neighbor it was without a doubt

Should I go over and talk to her about this? Try to clear up any confusion? Or should I just let this be and act like nothing happened? I'm not even remotely used to people not minding their own business in the city.
>>
>>18552524
Picture unrelated to the story but absolutely related to the property.
>>
File: gun-pants-man-holding-31504670.jpg (183KB, 953x1300px) Image search: [Google]
gun-pants-man-holding-31504670.jpg
183KB, 953x1300px
>>18552524
>Should I go over and talk to her about this?
Yes, you don't want this cunt to come in your way in the future. Go to talk to her in a very passive aggressive / threatening way, while having your gun in your pants like pic related so that's it's VERY visible.
>>
>>18552524
call the cops on her and see how she likes it. tell them you're her husband and holding her hostage at gunpoint in their bedroom. might get you some jail time but fuck it, it's worth it.
>>
>>18552524
I would let this slide. Next time, if there is one, then confront her as friendly as possible. People are nervous about guns in cities because they aren't used to them. Ideally the cops already reassured her and she's all fine now.
>>
You may go over and introduce yourself. Maybe excuse yourself for the missinterpretated situation if its like an old lady. If it is a 30 y.old cunt then just let it slide, since this bitch was not able enough to carry her shit out on her own.

Depends on the person who called the police. Was it rather dumb or really concerned.
>>
>>18552524
Don't make a thing of it. Be thankful that you have neighbors that are concerned about their property and yours,

Pretend you don't know, she called, then visit her about something (make something up). Put her at ease. If you are married invite her and her family out to a food place. Gradually introduce her to self defense.

In the meantime, if someone else calls the cops on you, after your license is established, engage the cops in conversation. Offer them a cold and sealed soda (like a pepsi or a sprite). Ask about shooting ranges etc. Complain about Obama and all the gun grabs he tried.
>>
>>18552562
>your gun in your pants
Goddamnit. NEVER fucking do this.
First, open carry off private property is an offense in some states. If the law requires concealed carry, larping as a thug like pic-related is going to get the cops to come again and arrest OP off his property.

Secondly, if you want to look like a responsible gun owner instead of a thug or a nutcase, wear a holster. Holsters are inversely correlated with crime: criminals rarely buy them, and people who are responsible enough to buy them don't commit crimes. When I see someone open-carrying (I saw one at Bojangles this morning) in a holster, I don't worry. If I saw someone with a gun stuck down his crotch like your pic related, I'd fucking call the cops on him just because he probably is going to commit a crime.

OP, just be nice to your neighbors. If they respect you as a person, they'll come to be comfortable with you carrying and with the idea of carrying in general. Personal respect changes political opinions.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.