[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College Roomates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1454624299544.png (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454624299544.png
16KB, 125x125px
So I, like a vast majority of 4chan users, have social anxiety and can't talk to new people to save my life. I recently got an email from my soon to be college roommate saying he wants to get my phone number so that we can get in touch and get to know each other. Now my problem is that I can't will myself to even give my phone number for fear of the ensuing conversations i will be forced to ignore and eventually cause him to think i'm so huge dick wad. How do i tell him that I'd just like to keep the communication to the school emails without sounding like a prick
>>
>>18552139
just give him the number you weirdo, you're going to be living with the dude for fucks sake.
>>
>>18552139
He's prolly going to need it when you live together and he wants to let you know he's bringing a girl over, or locked himself out of the room, so it's handy to have considering most people only check their email once per day.
That said, my first college roommate did the same thing. I just ignored the email.
Dude was a prick though. He was a SJW who tried to get Res Life to evict me over saying nigger over a private phone call.
That said, my point is that socializing with your roommate is optional, espeically when they're some random dude. Make friends with people who aren't your roommate, and don't try to get to know your roommate.
>>
Give him your number

When i did, my roommate and I got in contact via facebook. And we talked like twice. Once like a hey what sup. thats cool whats your major. cool did you see spiderman? kinda stuff. The second time was "hey are u moving in saturday....are u bringing a tv...im bringing a fan...cool cya then". breathe easy man. not a big deal.
>>
>>18552139
lol are you retarded dumb nigger give him number and speak
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.