[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marriage sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: descarga (1).jpg (9KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
9KB, 269x187px
I have been married for 1 year and 3 months, already have a kid.

This fucking sucks man. I married young and have given her everything but she still hates me.

We have had discussions because some shit has gotten really hard.

I cannot tell her anything, cannot fix any problem without getting the sensation that she really really hates me. Marriage should be like a team, ready to fix problems, but when you have a partner that thinks that takes discussions about money or issues, to the personal level, she starts hating you.

The other day I just woke up and I coulnd't stop my mind from thinking things like "fuck this bitch" "I should not have married her" and other hateful stuff towards her. Later when I stopped I realized that that's how she thinks about me. She doesn't always say it but I know she is thinking it, and she has already told me 2 times she wants to leave me and that she regrets marrying me.

Marriage is stressing specially if you are not young and not financially, VERY VERY capable. And of course if you are with a partner who won't contribute tuo fix any problem and instead starts hating you.
>>
1- you forgot to ask for advice
2- nobody pointed a gun to your head to marry someone like that
>>
>>18552135
You can advice anything you want
>>
>>18552073
You picked her, you stayed with her, you married her, and worst of all you had a kid with her so now you're stuck for life no matter what happens. You're forever joined by this child regardless of your status with her. Not everything in life can be fixed. Undoing this is not possible. At best you can try to convince her to make the best of it as her constant whining, bitching and moaning won't help. If she thinks leaving and even finding someone else will be better, it won't. It'll just fuck up the child and complicate her life more.
>>
This is why you shouldn't immediately have a child after marriage. Wait a couple of years, get used to each other and forming a relationship that becomes the bedrock for your future family.
>married young
Were you both young or are you 30/late 20s and she younger 20s?
>>
Did this happen before the kid?

If no, did the change happen very suddenly after the kid?

If yes, you might want to look into postpartum depression.
>>
>>18552073
>Marriage is stressing specially if you are not young and not financially, VERY VERY capable. And of course if you are with a partner who won't contribute tuo fix any problem and instead starts hating you.
Anyone who doesn't know this before marriage shouldn't get married.
>>
>>18552073
Why did you marry her when she hates you?
That is - well, your fault, m8.
>>
>>18552073

This is why I will never marry or have kids
>>
>>18552774
This op
Postpartum dep. Is real and treatable.
My mother regrets it so much but my father understood it well and it brought them together. I was there
5 years with a little sister of a few days old

Don't underestimate postpartum dep. Having a kid eating your soul away from 9 months is not healthy. Pregnancy takes a huge toll on any body for years after
>>
Surprise, surprise. The fucking shitposters here that tell you to "get married and have white babies and save the nuclear family" have no legitimate reason this makes any goddamned sense, and the people with kids that insist it's a miracle and will change your life into perfection are fucking wrong.

Pretty much everyone who gets married is miserable. You force out a kid, you're financially bound for the rest of your life, you're going to grow to resent each other because that's what most people do. Everyone tries to ignore the convenient fact that everyone around them is divorced, and their kids are mostly going to go on to work unimpressive, forgettable jobs and repeat their parents' mistakes to pass on to their own kids.

You want advice OP? Get your flux capacitor fluxing, because your only option to get out of this is time travel. Shouldn't have been so desperate for "companionship."
>>
File: IMG_1196.jpg (43KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.jpg
43KB, 460x368px
You fucking dumbass. The moment you give a bitch your commitment is the moment she doesn't see you as a man anymore.

She won't fuck you. She won't suck you. She might cuck you. She'll start to complain about EVERYTHING. You suddenly don't "make enough money". It's all a fucking scam.

Now you're trapped with a bitch who will take half your shit if you annoy her enough.

A relationship isn't a "team". It's a spectrum of loyalty and respect. The wife obeys and respects the husband, the husband protects and cares about the wife.

Women CAN NOT love you the way you want to be loved. I figured all this out too late. Enjoy the stay in hell.

t. Divorcee
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.