[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

theres so many fucking fruit flies everywhere in my dorm and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

theres so many fucking fruit flies everywhere in my dorm and I have about 16 dollars. what the fuck can I do to kill all these motherfuckers and achieve peace?
>>
>>18551859
probably rotten food lying about somewhere. Once I had part of a salad in the trash for a couple days, my room got infested with the damn things, and I opened the thrash lid and a fucking cloud of them swarmed out.

Not too bad to get rid of though, multiple different ways to set up traps if you look up online, and I think most of them will die on their own as long as you remove their food.
>>
>>18551859
try cleaning you filthy slob. it's free.
>>
Get a fly trap from home depot, some have 2 in one box, make a mixture of beer or wine, honey and apple cider vinegar and put it in the trap (the ones I used were like paper towel rolls with adhesive on the outside that absorbed the liquid) and hang them up where you see the most flies.
>>
Pour bleach down the drains to kill the eggs & use bug foggers to kill the adults. Just read the instructions so you dont destroy anything
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.