[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: ad_1484775283749.jpg (278KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ad_1484775283749.jpg
278KB, 800x600px
Something bout me:
>be 22yr
>have good job, collegues like me
>consider myself to be atleast 7/10, although bald
>above average confidence

Like what the hell is my problem? I dont have fear to approch and talk to people, but feel always bored and not intresseted in the conversation. I barely Text people that i get to know and mostly dont invite them do things. I prefer them to call me out, but this rarely happens. I only consider 2 people to actually be friends, but still i rarely text them.
Worst is when i have those lonely moments like right now but cant put myself up to ask for company or go out
>>
Text people to go out and do stuff. And take an interest in their lives.
>>
I droppped out of the socializing wagon when I changed school at the age of 9. After that, I have not made new friends and the old ones have disappeared.
When I was 17 I met by chance my kindergarten friend at a grocery shop and we chatted for a minute, he was still seeing some of the old people so we made a deal to meetup with "the old gang". We hit it off with a few of them and now at 20, I have two real friends and a small group of people that I know and can socialize with
>>
>>18552467
Oh, and it also turned out we all had similar arcs. We call ourselves "the peer support squad"
Everyone is lonely in their own way
>>
I would also like some advice on this.

How can I make REAL friends?

>be me
>26 years old
>still live at home
>still studying
>no friends
>just broke up with my girlfriend who was my only friend
>consider myself good-looking 7.5/10
>intelligent and smart but an underachiever
>feel like I'd rather be alone than friends with people who don't share my core values
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.