[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Hot and cold for superior men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 184435_v3.jpg (20KB, 375x248px) Image search: [Google]
184435_v3.jpg
20KB, 375x248px
I think I'm infatuated with a coworker whenever I see him in a suit, or formally dressed up my knees go weak. I start noticing every detail of him, how his shirt fits him, the belt, the pants everything looks manly and he looks so competent and in power. If he has at least a bit of that professional no bullshit attitude that goes well with this appearance, I can overlook plenty of character flaws he may have.

But then we go out somewhere and he looks casual or wears sloppy clothes like shorts, loose shirt and or snickers etc. and everything crumbles to bits and I question my attraction to him. Sometimes it's so extreme I wouldn't even want to see him naked because that would make him 'vulnerable' and I can't stand vulnerability or weakness.

How can I let my man know that I like his sober, masculine, cold demeanor and look without offending him? I try to reciprocate always...Am I fucked in the head, is there hope to change or find someone who wants to be in control and have power almost all the time?
>>
Compliments when he's in a suit and some light teasing.
No compliments and teasing when he's dressed the way you don't like.
If he has the hots for you that should be enough.
>>
Sounds retarded. How do you imagine a future life or whatever. Every human is weak, some can it cover s bit more and some less. You sound like a conceited cunt.

Its like a man would hate you for your saggy titts if you get older or any wrinkel on your face and dump you.

If you want a manly man, he should me manly enough to take the truth about what you like. The aspect of "not aoffending him" is a thing that is worse than how he wears his things. If he is beta in his head, he cant shine confident alpha with his clothes. Just tell him
>>
>>18551817
>saggy tits or wrinkles
But those are hardly things you can control. Sagginess can be covered most of the time at least.

It's different in the case of how you dress and carry yourself. In the case of the masculinity or femininity you can exude it through attitude, appearance and manners. And in the end, every little thing you do tells something, good or bad, about your character so it's not completely shallow to be receptive this subtlety. I do admit the exaggeration in my case though
>>
>>18551781
this man knows.
>>
>>18551841
Being naked as a man and you being disgusted by his looks is not even hardly but not possible at all to control.
Often it is not about covering in a relationship but beeing like minded.

Your statements about your man are slightly delusional. In todays society scarcely man can even handle to wear a suit, good looking or bad. The aethtetics about a classic man aint s secret but you wont see too many, because this stuff is often uncomfortable. Some people here cant even get a can of tuna to get as an parnter but you are not simply talking about some nice cloth, but dozens of small details that one man might not even care about.

What do you do if it 30 degree celcius outside and he wants to wear some saggy pants and a wifesbeater. It is indeed questionable what you love on him and what you have reached in your life that you seem to have such high standards. You are either a 8/10 well earning woman or a gold digger.

Somehow i might think that you are underage because not knowing that a partner is about being like minded and not sppearence is something silly teenage girls dream about.

Your dream husband is right now some 20 y.o. Model for a mens clothing line in their 40th.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.