[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Hmm.jpg (84KB, 1145x775px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.jpg
84KB, 1145x775px
Sup guys, I know I'm going to come off as a douche bag from the get-go. Just wanted some perspective.

Been with my gf for 11 years we have a daughter together since we were 17 (I know)

Today she left her FB open and I went through her messages (I know it's a douchebag move)

Honestly, I don't trust my gf. Everytime I've approached her about something though she has a legit story to back it up.

The last couple of years I've been just kind of over it.... like if she cheats she cheats and I have yet to catch her most of it is my fault though because when I've suspected her of it I've approached her about it and it would've probably gave her time to clean up her act or get caught.

For these 11 years something inside me has always told me she has cheated and once in a blue moon I'll dream that I've finally caught her in the act.

I'm not so innocent myself because I've contemplated cheating on her too and I know for a fact if she didn't catch me I would take it to the grave.

Am I being paranoid? Why is this retard hitting her up?
>>
It's cause he's a retard. She hasn't even """"talked"""" to him in over 2 years. I use heavy quotes because even what she said is pure small talk. You just gotta get over your insecurities.
>>
>>18551706
He's probably pregnant, and it's hers.
>>
>>18551706
He's hitting on her as nogs and tards are wont to do. You really are reading into it too hard.
I think you may actually have some sort of paranoia-related problem, not like I could actually diagnose you, that's psych business.
Of course joining up just for a baby tends to wrong often, and if you bicker and fight often, you'll harm the kid more than you'll help her.
If you can't see yourself with this woman until your kid becomes fully independent, then I suggest you leave now before you do/say something stupid that will really damage the relationship with your kid.

Child support sucks, but so does a shitty family life full of conflict and unrest.
>>
>>18551873
Probably but I'm curious on why this df is hitting her up after not talking for two years. Also in 2015 she asked me why I had looked up my ex and I told her the truth I was bragging to my friends lol. But I had a hunch she had gone through my fb because of something. One day we were driving with her BFF and she had accused me of something and I told her just like you searched up your ex bf on fb huh? It totally caught her off guard she had no way to deny it. Her friend gave me that oh shit look haha, honestly I was non chalant about it. But yeah man I'm a big believer that if youre not on your toes you're being duped.
>>
Yes you are being paranoid as fuck. I can't attest to your wife's character (though it is likely that you think she's likely to cheat because you feel like you're likely to cheat) but this is nothing.

As for why he would still hit her up - you sweet innocent soul, you have no idea how thirsty men can be. She once made an impression on him - could be because they fucked, could be because she looked at him the right way or even because of something he saw in her without any concrete reason for it - and he can't help but give it a shot every once in a while. Probably using the "what do I have to lose" tactic hoping that she's in the meantime grown unhappy in her marriage or whatever.

The bottom line is that she never replied to anything remotely inappropriate.
>>
>>18551928
If you and I came to the same conclusion does that mean you're paranoid too?
>>
>>18551706
he called twice she didn't answer and she only replied once.

Doesn't mean she hasn't or isn't fucking someone else but nothing here OP and wasting your time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.