[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared of Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oappwqY6d31vrbzwko1_500.png (840KB, 452x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oappwqY6d31vrbzwko1_500.png
840KB, 452x750px
Since I work out I've been getting more attention from women at work. One particular temp will be working with me for the next month and has been showing signs that she's into me. I'm really not used to it as I hate myself, and don't see myself as emotionally capable of having someone else in my life right now. Worth noting I am a 21 y/o virgin and scared of relationships due to my lack of experience and the idea of people getting close to the real me. How do I proceed?
>>
There's no right answer for a question like this. You seem to have realized that you are the one who needs to take action and make changes, so there's a start. You're on your own in trying to figure out what those changes are. The way out of your comfort zone is paved with doubt, remorse, fear and anxiety, so it's going to be tough.
>>
>>18551680

Dude you're just like me!

I'm 26, I've had sex once when I was 20 (it was awful), and I became emotional with a girl a few years ago who burned me. So now I can only see girls, sex, and dating in a very negative light. So more or less, im scared.

I workout too and have myself on a very good life track. Girls think my life is very interesting and i do get attention from QTs. But all I do is friendzone them.
>>
>>18551739
Same, got burned by a girl who lead me on in h/s and the experience gave me the fears big time. When I think about who I am I wouldn't want to inflict myself on anyone - all I do is lift, read and fantasize about dying. I know they'd hate the real me so it's hard to deal with when they show interest.
>>
>>18551802

I feel the same. I don't think a relationship would last. Im completely independent. So, I just can't seeing having a girl in my life working out.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.