[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here got experience with Cougars? (older female) Met one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download (1)223.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1)223.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Anyone here got experience with Cougars? (older female) Met one on Saturday night who is gorgeous+intelligent and is keen as.. just don't wanna fuck it up but.

She's like a solid 8 easy.. looks way younger than what she told me (40)
>>
>>18551499
You are never going to be more thank a fucktoy. Understand that fully right now and you'll be fine to proceed.

As far as not fucking it up, don't act your age. Don't talk to her about your gay hobbies or video games or anything else that is only attractive to people your age. Talk to her about her. Make her feel beautiful all the time, as attractive older women are most insecure about looking and feeling beautiful. Don't try to "be" with her outside of the bedroom. You're going to fuck up if you try to take things further than just sex, because you'll find you have more time/chances to out yourself as a manchild compared to men her age.
>>
>>18551509

All noted. This all just feels a bit surreal I guess.. I'm 23 to her 40. Randomly started conversation with this woman when out and about and she offered her number + a kiss. How straight forward older women are to girls my age is so refreshing.
>>
>>18551499
She is twice your age. Nothing you will do or say will catch her off guard. She lived through it all already. And if she wants to fuck you, nothing will stop her.

All you need to do is to be patient, chat her up and surrender your young body to her use as she see fit.
>>
>>18551699
This man knows.
Don't mention her age, not even jokingly (a la Trump: "such a great figure!"). But do compliment her looks and skills unreservedly.
Play it cool, now's your chance to practise your suave face without the muh feels/pressure on having to seduce some dumb young bint etc.
Just keep the conversation going on about her, and be discrete about yourself, be confident and blase if anything. Look at Steve McQueen, Alain Delon, those guys, for inspiration.

itt: banging a 45 year old.
>>
>>18551499

was 24 when i had a casual fwb thing with a 42 year old for a few months. never really mentioned age, would just go to hers, watch an episode of a tv show or something, then devolve into fucking. it was pretty much identical to fucking someone my own age if i'm honest. i was fairly sure she wasn't aroused specifically by the age gap aspect of it, which is why i never brought it up, but it was hard to tell since she was japanese. i think it's more common there and not fetishised as a whole "cougar/cub" thing, it's more like a "of course older people want to fuck sexy 20 year olds if they get the chance, are you retarded?"
>>
>>18551499
The trick is to act much bigger than you are. Be big, loud, and confident. Don't run away. It helps if you have a big stick you can wave around.
>>
>>18552008
This actually fits with both interpretations.
>>
>>18551942
>it was hard to tell since she was japanese.
top kek
>>
Update: She asked me to go to a cocktail bar this Friday.. aww yeah. I'm fucking psyched. Wish me luck anons
>>
>tfw that's my fetish but it'll never happen to me
>>
>>18552962

Never give up hope. This was nothing more than right place, right time. I feel very privileged though.
>>
where do you meet cougars?
>>
>>18553618

This was at a local bar which gets a mix of younger/older people. I never go out to meet them or anything.. just the opportunity presented itself and I acted upon it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.