[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anniversary gift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pandora-logo-11_1396272746.jpg (168KB, 1222x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pandora-logo-11_1396272746.jpg
168KB, 1222x1000px
Hey, me and my girlfriends 10 year anniversary is coming up and basically I have bought her jewelry before expensive and not so expensive and shes never really liked it as i suck at picking stuff out

however the big 10 year is coming up and ill do the usual flowers, nice restaurant and drinks but have recently remembered my partner saying how she would like a pandora birthstone ring, so as its a safe bet buying her one I've noticed they're not that expensive and I am thinking of getting the ring, earrings and charm birthstone on a necklace for her.

Basically ladies is this a good idea as all will be matching jewelry or is it too much of one idea?
>>
>>18551278
>ten years
>not married yet
>'anon I'd like a ring'

Read between the lines man
>>
>>18551282
Maybe they don't want to get married. I know a lot of couples like that. One couple even have three children, yet the idea of getting married is out of the question for them.
>>
>>18551282
This. Good lord, anon, marry her already and produce some more autistis.
>>
How about an engagement ring? Why the fuck would you date for 10 years?
>>
>>18551310
OP obviously isn't just bad at understanding her jewellery taste through subtle hints. I would not be surprised if she already had showed him "nice white dresses", how she liked the wedding they been to together and what she would have done differently or how she wants to get old together.

Every woman wants to marry, no matter what she tells you to act all strong and indepentant.
>>
>>18551278
>6h since OPs last reply
Boy did we get your nogging joggin.
>>
agree with everyone, but in case that is not an issue i would advise getting the full set...they aren't that pretty...like there's simple and then there's just bland like this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.