[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can`t smile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1454579641105.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1454579641105.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
My face looks like hammered shit.
I don`t know whats wrong but I just can`t make my face look normal, I always have this sad/grumpy look and when I try to smile It looks even worse. I don`t feel depressed or annoyed but that`s how my face looks like all the time. I have social anxiety and I`m autistic which makes me feel uncomfortable in public and social situations but I don`t think that`s the cause for this. I just want to have a normal facial expression. Is there a way to train my self to look better?
P.S. I`m not talking about physical features I`m talking about my facial expression.
>>
You just have a resting bitchface and you need to learn how to be okay with it. The thing is, if you don't see yourself smile often it might just look weird to you. Not to anyone else, just you. I would avoid fake smiling at people. For people who aren't comfortable in their own skin, it will just look bad. The only way to fix this is to actually be happy. Then you will naturally look friendly and your smiles will be genuine and normal looking. Being happy should be a general goal of yours anyway.
>>
>>18551143
So I`m just not happy enough?
>>
Practice smiling in the mirror and when you find one that makes your features more positive, keep training it daily until it becomes natural to you. Don't worry, I have the same problem, I have this very hardened and mean guy face, but inside I'm a giant fucking mushball of love.
>>
>>18551149
I also know that people don`t like my face because I have heard people talk about it.
>>
>>18551156
Did you manage to make your self look better?
>>
>>18551161

Yeah, I did. Though it took a couple of months before it came totally naturally.
>>
>>18551149
Yes.

>>18551158
Fuck others dude. Them pulling you down will only make your mood and self esteem worse, which in turn will show in your facial expressions.
Those are the type of things I've heard people say about my facial expression
>you look sad
>you look condescending
>you look arrogant
>you look like you hate everyone
>he looks mentally ill
Despite all that I still make friends and have girls showing interest in me. The last greentext was when I walked past a bunch of high school girls. They said I looked good and cute, the other said I look mentally ill lol. And she was right, I had severe depression.
You can fix it by becoming genuinely happy.
>>
>>18551109
Are you sick? Had a blood test recently? Do you have any problems sleeping or do you often feel tired or lifeless? There are a large number of physiological factors that could potentially influence this

Generally even really ugly people can look happy, it's not that likely to be the physical structure of your face (unless you're a real freakshow lol)
>>
>>18551190
It`s nice to see other people overcoming this.

>>18551197
I think I`m healthy although it can feel physically uncomfortable to have a grumpy look on my face.
>>
>>18551149
Jesus anon did you have a fucking stroke?
>>
>>18551227
I don`t get it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.