[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I break up with her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1862.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1862.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
>teenfag
>/mu/tant
This is gonna require some back story, but ultimately I need help choosing whether or not to fix a relationship. Here comes the context:

Been dating the girl I've always wanted to date for 10 months. We've been sexually active for the last two months. It was going really well till about last week, the occasional fights. She insisted that we keep having sex. Been having sex 3 times a week for the last month. She finally started paying for condoms. She left some out in her room. Le conservative parents found them. Won't tell mine :). She's completely depressed now, her parents are gonna take her to therapy as punishment. Just texted me if we should still go out. We decided we'll wait till tomorrow to talk. There's a little more to the situation, but basically I'm emotionally fucked.

Now this is the hard part. In the past, she has made me feel like shit. I've strived to be the best boyfriend possible, and we were great and incredibly happy for a while. But I'm completely dependent on her for my happiness now. I know if i stick with her I'll be incredibly happy, although She'll be a little mad about the lack of sex, but i know I'll feel free if I end it, but she likely won't take it well.

And just to let you know what she's like, she attempted suicide a few months ago by drinking pesticides and chemicals, and she's also a rape survivor.

What do i do anon? Sorry for the long post but I believe it's a unique situation.
>>
>>18550720
*but I know I'll feel free if I break up with her. Sorry for the typos, I'm having a massive panic attack
>>
Just fucking end it, you pussy. As a fuck dating a fat, formerly suicidal woman, just get out while you can
>>
>>18550720
I really think you shouldn't be seeing her anymore. Not only you get her into more trouble, but it will emotionally fuck you up too. Her parents already don't like you and you are a a teen, there is nothing good out of this to come.
>>
>>18550750
Probably the best decision, otherwise it'd be a mess
>>
>>18550720
Tough situation anon , because you are having a panic attack I would suggest not to act to rationally just yet . Sometime some one with her history needs a rock to lean on . Life will always have it's ups and downs It's weather like this that can test if or if you are meant to be together all too often people and teens leave at the first sign of trouble . Strong relationships will always have Hardships ! no snap judgements unless it's pure toxic ! Do a pro and con list to help if you need to think out loud on paper .
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.