[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everyone in town thinks im gay, closeted or bi. im older than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

everyone in town thinks im gay, closeted or bi. im older than 25 so its serious because people take other peoples word for it and misunderstanding is annoying as fuck. possibly ruins potential dating.
i did get asked by a friend if i was bi curious when i was drunk. i said no a few times and one friend pushed more i said maybe and then they pushed on and on. one of the girls says its ok and its normal i just shrugged. there are rumors spread and all this shit. they say i act gay when im drunk. i don't do gay shit i just feel happy and cheerful because alcohol makes me feel like nothing is really wrong in my life and they mistake it as acting flamboyant. i get shit on and all sorts of shit my friends are two faced as fuck. i quit hanging out with those people but my social life is non existent. i lost my virginity to some local girl and the sex was terrible and it was only once and she heard the rumors and doesnt give me credit. I never had luck dating because im short.
what can i do? i cant move away.

should i go out of my way and set the record when i hear people talk?
>>
>>18550589
I think the first step here is to figure out which mannerisms you have which are interpreted as gay and correct them. Stop acting like a homo and people will have less reason to suspect that you are. And, of course you should correct people if they speak falsehoods about you in your presence.
>>
>>18550589
It sounds like people around you are closeted as hell. Where the fuck do you live at, SLC? Deep south?
>>
>>18550607
midwest
lots of shit here that contributes to what you said:
the friend who asked me if i was bi curious in front of everyone and pushed it has had a history of being friends with a legit gay guy, like they spent a great deal of time together. he has also kissed a dude. he gets no flack or anything about it either. This guy has placed his hands on my lap when we were alone drunk and gave me a crazy eyed look. says my other friend is gay who was raped as a kid.

This "friend" who was raped as a kid apparently some girls he dates suggested that he's gay and his sister thinks so. I certainly caught him eying my body when i went to his pool party. He still dates girls and other shit.

another "friend" used to draw erections and shit, has subliminal gay shit in his work but dates girls and because he is a pretty boy, he gets attention. He is also two faced as fuck and overheard him explain to his other friends that im closeted suggesting they don't believe him.

all these dudes i hung out with because i wouldnt have anywhere else to go all are two faced and shit on me, exclude me from real parties and other shit.

>>18550606
its probably my mannerisms because i can be a spaz and cant keep my shit together at times. alcohol gets me excited and happy and energetic. i cant help it man. most of the time i dont peacock, talk shit, or act "hard". ive been through some humiliating shit to where im humbled, timid and quiet.
>>
>>18550655
No joke here, these guys sound to have some preoccupations with homosexuality, so it only makes sense when they project it at you.
>>
>>18550692
id hate to be one of those people where everyone thinks or knows that im gay but me. i dont harbor romantic feelings or sexual feelings for men. its not impossible to fuck a dude, like anyone can fuck a horse, but i dont prefer it at all.

its likely theyre preoccupied with calling me gay and telling everyone based on being the odd man out, pecking order, ect. they say it with malice and love to talk shit about people to other people.

i had asked them about it and why they do it and they just said im crazy and know one thinks so. Next time i hear it in my presence im gonna correct it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.