[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend is dating a gold digger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: green-card.png (418KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
green-card.png
418KB, 500x316px
Friend of mine is very rich, but also unattractive

He started dating this very unattractive korean girl who is in the US for education.

Myself, my friends, and his parents, all suspect that she's gold digging and going to use him to get a green card and also exploit his wealth

She wears the pants in the relationship, and has been verbally abusive to him in public, at one point she was screaming and freaking out so much at him that the police had to get involved to make sure he wasn't trying to rape her (he wasn't)

their sex life isn't good.

At the same time this dude is also complacent in the relationship, and a "super nice guy" and i suspect hes afraid of leaving her because he doesnt think he'll be able to find another girlfriend (low confidence).

So, how can myself, my friends, and their respective girlfriends erode their relationship over an extended period of time without them realizing and with the best chance of them NOT getting back together in the future?

Please help, we dont want to see this guy get taken advantage of. He's pretty unaware.
>>
The moment he finds out that you guys sabotaged his relationship, he will cut you all off.

I say let the poor bastard learn life the hard way. You guys tried talking to him about her but he refused to listen or is a beta pussy making excuses.

I mean what else is there to do? Grown adults don't act like teenagers, grow up and let the man deal with his own problems.
>>
Tell him to grab his balls, and break up with her. You all have to be with him to back him up.
>>
>>18550392
Some notes I've been scrambling over past 2 days
>>18550392
This guy
>Low test
>Nice guy
>People pleaser
>Unassertive- probs no boundaries
>Too dumb to dream of buxom white women
>Complacent- even her cheating would probably keep them together
>Unattractive- cosmetic changes? How this nigga dress?
>Avoids rejection and bad feels
>timid
>Socially disconnected? – hrrm okay then
>Afraid of unknown
>>
>>18550446
She
>Ugly, knows she is unattractive, so EXPLOIT her opportunity
>Trying to marry for money and green card (goal)
>Unassimilated to US culture – probably deceptive
>Manipulative
>Selfish, self motivated, not interested in mans wellbeing
>Leech
>Can’t convince her… She knows what shes doing
>Psychotic because shes ugly and hopelessly hates herself
>Hates herself, again.
>Probably really defensive and fragile ego
>Smells bad
>Generally unattractive
>Yuck
>Shes so low self esteem that dating a sperg is literally dating up… so anything we get him to do to piss her off will probably back fire and just make their relationship even more solidified/complicated

They swap virginities? Oh jeez
>>
All women are gold diggers, all straight relationships are prostitution.

If this guy was broke and had no money, NO GIRL ON EARTH WOULD DATE HIM, even he was much more attractive and assertive.

There's no such thing as a girl who would date him that isn't at least partially a gold digger.
>>
>>18550453
DON’T DO:
>make him defensive about ugly gf
>Overwhelm him and scare him with another lifestyle
>Make her cheat and then rationalize, hes probably low self esteem enough to be a KEK
>Make him feel like an outsider or like hes being forced into friendship with people
>Make HIM cheat. She’ll just like him more and he’ll slingshot back to sperg
Perhaps – show what a healthy relationship is? Build trust that way and then have him see the light… can you really do that? Naw… You need to have him get vulnerable

Make her overly negative? Like lots of arguments? Make her salty? Trigger rants about feminism or some shit? Purposely piss her off? – super liberal, defensive, religious, should be easy
>>
>>18550461
By "broke and had no money", I mean broke, and NEET.
>>
>>18550411
Yeah its definitely the beta making excuses fear mindset he's got...

>>18550412
His parents already tried to talk him into that and he refused. We already voiced our concern, if we keep mentioning it it could just make him more defensive.

Maybe we need to embody our arguments rather than logically explain them
>>
>>18550468
But this one is particularly bad, and its really a bad relationship.

I think its because he has no reference for a good relationship and is just complacent.
>>
>>18550484
>>18550484
Also hes got a lot to lose. Hes not just rich, hes like OBSCENELY rich.

And she knows this, and knows hes dumb and unattractive.... So she is really exploiting him just for that... and a green card. Fucked up classic gold digging
>>
He's an adult. He can look after himself.
>>
>>18550517
shit
>>
>>18550392
bump pls
>>
>>18550392
She's unattractive, so let's assume, for a second, that there's a chance he really does love her. Couples fight, it's natural, that doesn't mean she doesn't like him. You guys seem like you are jumping to conclusions because he is "rich", it's pretty sad you don't think he's lovable desu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.