[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22F here. My boobs are small, and they've been small since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1500754272774.jpg (42KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1500754272774.jpg
42KB, 512x288px
22F here. My boobs are small, and they've been small since puberty. It makes me feel inadequate and not very womanly. I'm not looking for advice on how to feel better, but on how to get bigger breasts without going through plastic surgery. My estrogen levels have always been low--I had irregular periods because of them--and I was wondering if a doctor would give an otherwise healthy woman estrogen pills and whether that would make my boobs bigger.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1500606162641.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500606162641.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Are you daft? You can't make your boobs bigger through estrogen pills?

Two ways breasts become bigger:

-through pregnancy
-through plastic surgery

Either deal with having small tits or pick one of those two option.
>>
>>18550320
How do transwomen develop breasts then? Don't they take hormone pills?
>>
>>18550329

>transwomen
>trans

You are on a board that is 99% heteromen...I can't help you.
>>
>>18550314
You know that hormones come with a shit ton of side effects, right?
>>
>>18550359
Yeah. I started birth control so my breasts got bigger. I want more of that.
>>
i like small tits
dont feel bad
>>
>>18550367
My bf likes my tits too, but I feel differently
>>
>>18550360
Do you know what side effects means?
>>
>>18550371
so then either get fat, save up for surgery, or seek a therapist because you should know that there's something fucked about your mental state if you want to change your body.
>>
>>18550371
tell him to suck on them more so they grow, duh.
>>
>>18550440
I don't know if you're kidding, but he tried doing that for like a year straight and they are bigger now
>>
>>18550413
If there was a magic pill that could give men a bigger dick or more chiseled jaws I guarentee you 99% would use it. People go through cosmetic surgeries all the time, and doctors allow it. If changing your body gives her more confidence than why shouldn't she? They're her breasts.
>>
>>18550515
Nowhere did I say she shouldn't do it if it'll make her feel better. What I did say is that it's a mental defect that can be rectified through therapy.
>>
>>18550314
Do your small breasts impact your dating prospects?

If not, then why bother changing them?
>>
>>18550467
if it works with kids, no reason a grown man can't make it work too.
>>
>>18550582
I'm in a loving relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years and he likes my small breasts.

I don't. I think that I should like my body more than anyone else should.
>>
>>18550314
some advice you didn't want:
i (and actually a lot of other guys) are perfectly fine with, and even prefer girls with small boobs.
my ex had small boobs and she was really self conscious about it and her self consciousness about it actually caused problems in our relationship. even if you feel insecure about them don't let it affect your relationships
>>
>>18550817
Read the rest of the thread. I really am not interested in this advice.
>>
>>18550825
your mentality is the problem here not your boobs or the lack of it
>>
>>18550314
If your periods are really irregular and you have low levels of hormones then you're NOT healthy so the doctor can give you pills. But it can be different dose so ask if it's giving you protection against pregnancy.
>>
>>18550314
Your first bet is to go to doc and get checked for hormone levels.

http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html
Your second bet is to gain weight to ~23 bmi and make sure you have FATS in your diet. Peanuts are godtier for that.

And also this >>18548760
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2039764/Thai-breast-slapping-therapist-claims-hitting-boobs-makes-bigger.html
>>
>>18550314
Get preggo or take different birth control at your own risk. Or use extra bra padding when you go out.
>>
>>18550866
This. No man actually cares about your breast size: we just want to fuck you. The only person who cares about your breast suze is you. This is a mental problem, not a physical one. Go for therapy instead of taking pills or falling for scams.

Also, this thread, like manyothers, would be more illuminating with a photograph of aforementioned tits.
>>
>>18550522
Are you talking from experience?
>>
>>18550582
Its the equivalent of having a small dick, which brings horrible self-esteem
>>
>>18551159
It's not. Having small tits never affected the direct pleasure during sex. Unless you want a titjob, but that's another matter
>>
>>18550314
I know you said not to try to make you feel better, but size doesn't really matter. Honestly if you're just a good person that makes you 100x sexier. t. Guy
>>
Can you post a pic related?
>>
>>18550314
Just work on your ass instead.

Many guys love itty bitties

Abraham Lincoln once said "Anything more than a handful is a waste"
>>
File: 1913858.jpg (6KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1913858.jpg
6KB, 191x234px
>>18550314
Small tits are great. It lets us be closer to your heart anon
>>
Hi, fellow booblet here. Give it up. You won't make your breasts bigger unless you get a surgery or get pregnant. I know that you don't want to hear it, but it's true. Besides, small boobs aren't that bad. All of my big boobed friends complain about back aches or not being able to run well while I don't even need to wear a hra when I don't want to. It has its advantages, but the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
>>
>>18550314
News flash: The size of your breasts is 95% genetic. Even if your mother had big boobs, there's a small-tit gene in your family and it chose you to come alive in.

The other 5% can be affected by pregnancy, which temporarily builds up the milk ducts, and by weight, which is just a matter of fat, not breast tissue. (What hormones do to trans people is increase the levels of fat to female rather than male percentages. Trans people don't develop boobs - they get fat chests)
>>
>>18551459
The pregnancy thing isn't a great way to go either if she has small ones. I'm pregnant with my 4th kid now. They will get big for a while when the baby is born, I went from an A cup to a DD but they only stay that big while breastfeeding and will sag after. Mine arnt supper saggy and I was lucky enough not to get stretch marks in them but most girls with really small ones do. When milk comes in they literally ballon up over night, it's super painful and damages the skin. After the milks gone they look empty, like as if you'd had implantes removed.
>>
File: goddamn.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
It doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1489250622346.jpg (77KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489250622346.jpg
77KB, 540x720px
>>18551492
Ops, wrong pic.
>>
Post them. It's probably fine.
>>
>>18551153
Yes.
>>
File: lel.jpg (10KB, 220x191px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
10KB, 220x191px
mfw women are this self conscious about their tits cause they know their physical appearance is the only thing they have to offer
>>
>>18550314
Just save up for surgery you idiot, if you keep letting your bf suck on your breasts, etc., all you will get is some saggy lumps on your chest. Get a fat transfer from your stomach to your breasts
>>
>>18550314
Flat is best

Cowtitz pls leave thread
>>
>>18550314
Going on the pill can make them slightly bigger but it's doubtful. More useful for keeping your skin clear.

If it helps my gf is 24 with small boobs and its never bothered me in the slightest. I actually kind of prefer it some ways. I'm consistently rated 10/10 by both 4channers, people from misc and real life friends so she isn't exactly settling either.

Honestly things like being lean, your face, hair and clear skin are far more important.

Also thighs.

In general my point is just start/keep lifting and focus on things you can change to improve your overall aesthetic.

Please don't get surgery. You lose your nerve endings to your nipples and then your future bf can't make you come by licking them.
>>
>>18552762
Alright I read the rest of thread and clearly my post is useless to you.

Here's some truth: No doctor will prescribe estro to you. You won't even find it on most black market lab sites because no sane individual would want the sides from it.

If you really can't deal with it your only option is surgery. Other option get pregant. You can do that so nothing really shouldn't make you feel un-feminine.
>>
Get pregnant and give babby up for adoption. Youll get paid tens of thousands of dollars to do it too, some infertile people are quite desperate for kids.
>>
>>18550329
>>/lgbt/
>>
>>18550603
Christine?
>>
>>18550329
When you're a straight women looking to trans for help you know you're thinking backwards
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.