[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Induce lactation for breast enlargement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1398253880111.jpg (335KB, 599x848px)
1398253880111.jpg
335KB, 599x848px
Is this a viable idea? I really don't like my tits and want them to be fuller, but surgery is super expensive and the results can be shitty. I know that pregnant women will get bigger breasts while they lactate and that their breast size will often remain larger than it was before the pregnacy after lactation stops. I also know that lactation can be induced using hormone treatments and that some couples do it for erotic reasons. But I can't find any information about inducing lactation for permanent breast enlargement as an alternative to surgery.
>>
>>18548760
bumping for interest. my gf and I have milk fetishes but dont want kids
>>
>>18548760
All I know is that sometimes it's temporary or it only increases a small amount.
>>
>>18548760
Do you even google?
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/HOW_TO_INDUCE_LACTATION_INFO__about627.html

Some girls can get milk just by hearing little babies scream. Some buy that milk pump and pump each morning like 15 minutes and after few weeks the milk starts flowing. Or just go to your doc to get prescribed right hormones.

But i have much better advice for you op. Fight with your body dismorphia. Not a single person on this planet is 100% happy with their body. If you can give your bf boner, your body is good enough.

>thouse child bearing hips, would impregnate again
>>
>>18548920
Thanks for the link.

Lol, you say that without seeing my tits. It's not even that they are all that small, just floppy with no meat to them. They look like deflated bags, or cylindrical when I'm leaning over.

No bf, it's just for me.
>>
As a woman who has lactated before:

You might be able to induce lactation, but keeping it up is another story entirely. You have to pump milk regularly and often in order to maintain it. The less you pump milk, the less you make, until eventually it stops altogether.

Also, you will probably have to buy a nursing bra because milk can and will leak out if you take too long.
>>
>>18549312
Curious, are they small c cups?
not him, btw.
>>
>>18549350
*floppy c cups
oops, but you get the idea.
>>
>>18549349
Also, breasts will pretty much go right back to their original size when it stops. You might get and keep larger nipples, but the tissue will probably be pretty much unchanged.
>>
>>18549350
W-why do you ask? They're a small c or big b. I keep going back and forth. They got smaller after losing weight, but they've always looked like shit.

>>18549349
>>18549359
Thanks for the heads up. But I've heard other people who have kept their breast tissue after pregnacy. Maybe it just varies woman-to-woman?
>>
>>18549362
I'm sure it does. What I'm saying is don't count on it, you might not get the result you want.
>>
>>18549370
Can't really hurt though, can it? Worst case senerio I'm back to where I started. I already have weirdly huge aerolas, so I don't imagine they'll get that much bigger.
>>
>>18549382
Not really, as long as you don't resort to methods that are designed to alter your hormones levels, especially untested things like herbal teas. You can inadvertently end up making yourself sick.
>>
>>18549362
Sounds good to me, tbqh.
I ask because I was talking to a cute girl from a while ago who had the same issues you did.

Only difference is that she wanted to induce for her sexual desires. On top of that, she also wanted to get bigger as well. I think she gave up, but in any case, she did it all bare-handed. No pumps, no meds, nothing. Just long tit massages until she made something.

God, I miss her.
>>
>>18549399
I'd probably talk to a doctor about it. I assume that to get my hands something that increases prolactin I would need a perscription. Don't know how willing they would be to green-light it, though. Still seems better than cosmetic surgery to me.

>>18549422
Did it work? I had no idea that lactation increasing libido was a thing. If it is than I want to try it even more.
>>
>>18549312
>no bf
See femanon, boys dont need huge tits. We need somebody to tell us we have the biggest dick you ever seen, somebody who will cuddle us and annoy us from time to time. Combine that with not being starfish in bed and not being basic bitch (literally even having one hobby besides facebook will do) and you will be top tier gf.

If you arent fat anymore, chances are high there are boys who will date you as you are now.

And your best bet is to get some hormones from your doctor. Leaking milk sounds fun on paper, but all pregnant women see it as draw back. You cant wear tshirts without ruining them, it leaks uncontrollably and boobs can hurt a lot when heavy with milk.

You will do much better with finding bf to date than trying to "inflate" your boobs. And really, everybody is unhappy eith their bodies, it is never ending battle.
>>
>>18549453
I don't like the way they look, and even if I'm datable, fuller breast are always preferable.

But maybe I should wait until I have a bf and bounce it off him. He might not go for the idea. I think I'd feel better trying to change my body like that if I had someone to support me through it.
>>
>>18549500
You know, /fit is full of insecure boys and /adv on the other hand holds some insecure girls about their bodies. And do you know why? Because you try to rate your own body, but you are hetero.

You as a girl can go rate boys bodies and vice versa. Stop thinking about yourself as undatable and try get bf. Let him do the rating.

Look here, ex fat ass wondering why his body doesnt look as good as roided schwarceneger after 1 year of bodyweight routine. You are sort of the same issue. The only difference is that there is no excercise to inflate boobs normally. But without roids you cant turn into monster (he probably wants to) neither.
>>>/fit/42244491

Good luck with whatever you decide you will do though!
>>
>>18548760
you could do it, but once you stop they will look even more deflated. I say just get implants, do your research, some are really nice. You can read doctor reviews on Realself.
>>
>>18549430
Like I said, I think she quit.

She got turned on by the idea, though. It apparently helps with the hormones in your body to indirectly increase it. Keyword being apparently.

I mean, if you enjoyed playing with your tits before, and you want to milk out of curiosity...and you're into it as well...yes.

It takes pure dedication to do it, though. That, and you MUST really love playing with your tits to when they're sensually sensitive.
>>
>>18548760
Have you considered the easiest option: getting a padded bra? Makes my boobs look two cups bigger, somehow, without feeling loose. It's not really hurting anyone unless a dude dates you and is disappointed by your actual boob size.
>>
>tfw no cow gf to milk
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.