[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be the "other man"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 145.gif (557KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
145.gif
557KB, 500x375px
Been seeing this girl for two months, got with her after her ex broke up with her for another girl, they were with each other 6 years. She's been open about how he has made pleas with her wanting her back since then and has reassured me that she chooses me and loves me (we've been seeing each other only two months, she definitely seems to love me as she says, and the feeling is mutual). But some things are fishy, she blocked me on facebook when I tried to add her, and claims she didn't, but they both still have "in a relationship" on there when I log out and look them up, also there are pictures all over his wall of them together, not hers though although there used to be before they broke up which might support the idea that he is just sad he lost her and wants her back. She also says she loves him at the end of conversations if he calls while we're together which is the biggest red flag. I would understand if she still loves him and doesn't want to hurt his feelings, also he has very deep ties to her family so that could explain the facebook thing, maybe she'd be embarrassed/feel awkward if it ended, but if she's trying to keep up appearances or not hurt his feelings like that I'd assume they're still fucking. I'm really starting to question whether they are still together and she's just cheating on him with me, I'm probably stupid for even thinking otherwise maybe.
>>
>>18550220
cont

The way she's talked it seems like she has every intention of being in a long term relationship with me, we've talked about kids and marriage with each other, we say we love each other, and it's only been two months. The sex is the best either of us have had, we talk on the phone for 3-4 hours a day, text constantly, honestly don't know how she'd even have time for her ex which gives me some reassurance.

Basically my thinking is this.

1. Confront her on this, make her explain herself, not sure exactly how to phrase everything if I go this route, could use help there. If it turns out she has been with him since we've been together would it be wrong to give her another chance or should I just end it? I'd strongly be leaning towards just ending it.

2. Don't bring it up and keep things going but just start pursuing other options (the sex is so fucking good and she is hot as hell, don't want to risk a dry spell while I look elsewhere) and end it when something comes along.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Seems like you are leaning on number 2 and that is the best option. No need to ruin the sex. Keep quiet about your suspicions and bang her until you find someone else.

Btw don't just end it via text, do it face to face like a man and let her know that things didn't work out. Slowly be more distance.

Also something you should know for the future, don't ever talk to a girl for 3-4 hours. That is a waste of time and I am sure the 80% is bullshit. I get calling up on someone is important but burning so much of your free time just talking helps no one.
>>
>>18550224
Couple more points, not of the photos of them together are recent, also I'm better than her ex is basically every conceivable way, I feel like
the most likely thing is that she might just be transitioning towards a relationship with me, doesn't want to let go of her ex until she is sure our relationship is solid so she has a fall back option if I ended it.
>>
>>18550248
Appreciate the feedback; this girl is very special to me, very smart, hard working, traditional values, beautiful, conservative, cooks, cleans. Honestly not sure I can do better, I feel like I got pretty lucky. Is there any scenario where I should continue this relationship or is it basically over would you say?
>>
File: 1480123068926.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480123068926.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>18550276

My good man the girl is cheating on you with her ex and is hiding stuff from you. You two are only seeing each other for two months and all this is happening.

Yes she might have all these qualities but you have your great qualities as well. What a lot of men fail to understand is that they are a catch but are so focused on what they see, they fail to see what is within themselves. Twice you mentioned how good the sex is but how important is that when you are looking for a life partner that will stick by you through thick and thin? Remember sex will eventually get old....believe me I been there. What is that old saying...." Show me a beautiful woman, I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her." Value yourself and understand you WILL find another girl that does everything she has and more.

This girl might be amazing in all aspects and you feel she might be the best you can do but that is only because your viewpoint is so narrow. Step back from the situation. Stop being emotional and do what us men do...think. See the situation logically. Did you think you would ever get a girl like this before? No? Good that just means you can find a girl like this in the future. Never be close minded to think she will be the best you can do.
>>
>>18550301
She is extremely loving and affectionate towards me, it's definitely not just about the sex, she seems like very solid wife material. I do think it's possible she just can't bring herself to hurt him which I can somewhat understand based on how much of a caring person she is.

You think she is 100% still seeing him based on what I said? If so I'm going to start looking elsewhere immediately, if she's cheating I no longer love her and the emotional attachment no longer exists, so there is no problem there. Just want to be certain before I throw this chance away, I'm certainly willing to move on though if not outright leaning that way.
>>
>>18550301
Really appreciate the insight by the way, thank you
>>
>>18550327

Not 100% but my gut tells me she is and one thing I learned over the years through relationships is follow your gut. You mentioned something felt "fishy" and well that was all the reason for me to say this won't work. Also a lot of segments in your post just scream a girl hiding information from you hoping you won't find out what truly is happening.

Who knows maybe this is all in your head but let me tell you the difference between a girl that is truly wifey material versus a girl who isn't; trust. It is that simple. Right now you don't trust her and honestly that is the major deal breaker in a relationship. This whole post reminds me of a ex girlfriend a 4 years ago who had pictures of her ex on her facebook and would always end convos saying "I love you" but she claimed she loves him as a friend. Came to find out they were cheating for the almost the entirety of the relationship and her ex contacted me saying he couldn't take it. anymore.

Remember what I said, take the emotion out of your post and think logically. Are the actions she has show you worth saving her? Is she acting like someone who loves me? Am I excusing her behavior?
>>
>>18550378
It very well could just be in my head, one thing that gives me pause is I don't really see why she wouldn't just end it with me if she was back with her ex, they were together 6 years and we've been together 2 months. Any insight there? I get the sense that the sex is much better but she could get that anywhere if that's what she was after. I feel like either nothing is going on and it's in my head or she is waiting until she is certain I won't bail before letting this guy go. I'm not really ok with the 2nd option though so I will be talking to and dating other people unless I somehow got absolute confirmation that there is/was nothing between them.
>>
>>18550525
Doesn't necessarily mean she wants to be with you long term, could be you just are giving her something on an emotional level that he isn't, cheating doesn't necessarily have to be just about sex.
>>
>>18550327
I had the same fishy/gut instinct with this girl that I thought was the one because there were way too many things that didn't click,even had cheating dreams about her which was my subconscious telling me the truth.Eventually used a keylogger,had her log her facebook through my laptop and I got her password and my worst fears turned into a reality.
Set up a keylogger,make her come to your house and talk how you think she is still with her ex and you can't push away the thought and then give her an ultimatum:log on facebook and prove you wrong or you leave her.You must be willing to leave her for this to work.If she doesn't log in for you then that means she is 99% cheating.
>>
>>18550220
>She also says she loves him at the end of conversations if he calls
Stop right there
If she was really over him she would not do this
If she is not over him, you shouldn't be with her.

Time to decide whether you just want the sex or want her heart. Because you're really only getting one of the two right now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.