[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET here, how do I get control over my life again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Classic loser here: How do I get control over my life again?
I'm basically leeching off my parents money for an apartment+ food since i started "studying" and I hate myself for it. I can't keep any stable relationships because I'm too unhappy with myself. Do you guys have a plan how to get out of this mess? How to remove that inner barrier? Was anybody of you folks in the same situation and got out of it?
>>
You need 3 things: a job, time and dedication. Forget about relationships for a while, shits never really going to work unless you're feeling good about yourself.
Write down all the things you want to fix about your life and keep it somewhere safe. Get a job and dedicate yourself to it 100%. Get as much overtime as possible and save as much money as possible. Having cash opens up a lot of options. Try to become a little bit more independent. If you're out of shape, try working out. Look back at your list and try fixing one thing at a time. Use all your resources, anything you have that can help complete the list.
>>
>>18549679
you never had control.
none of us do.

It was all for me.
It always was.
>>
>>18549732
other anon here
I tried the "job with as much overtime" and was still in the same position he was, so I had to quit. Do I have to do it again?
>>
>>18549679
What are you studying? if it's something that will land you a job, you are not so bad off. Chin up , anon.
>>
>>18549732
OP here, I guess you are right about the relationship-thingy but it hurts being alone. But how to deal with that "inner barrier" ?Everytime I should study for my univ. courses I basically force myself to procrastinate,even if I just sit around then doing nothing while the other part of me is disusted by that cowardice. I know it sounds stupid I'm sorry but that's the best way to describe it. Fear is my motivation but it cripples me more than it's helping.
>>18549847
Computer Science
>>
>>18549886
My situation is way too similar OP, I was studying CS as well but couldn't get anything done, I'd just procrastinate, I started in 2011 and I've switched schools, majors, still can't bring myself to do shit. And I feel you when you say it might sound stupid, I feel the same way, it's hard to talk about.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.