[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best life advice that someone gave you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: DELlzF1XcAAkkX.png (655KB, 657x436px) Image search: [Google]
DELlzF1XcAAkkX.png
655KB, 657x436px
What's the best life advice that someone gave you?
>>
never fap when someone has easy access to your room
>>
File: jordan4.jpg (251KB, 1000x1563px) Image search: [Google]
jordan4.jpg
251KB, 1000x1563px
Life is unfair but it doesn't owe you anything

Sometimes you have to do something even if you don't want to

Before growth there must first come destruction

Etc.

Just try harder even though it's difficult and you will eventually see results. That and it will become easier but you should always strive to improve yourself and push your limits. Start small and work your way up to bigger and better things, something along those lines.
>>
CONFIDENCE, BRO!
yes, this was totally the best fucking advice i've ever had. not like it was drilled to me all my life when the reality is that i got enough of that shit. totally not like i needed a hand or some actual advice or whatever as i move into a new setting. no, no, trust me bro, best fucking advice in the world.

just b urself is also a dead 2nd as i've always been myself. i've just been by myself this whole time, hahahahahaha.

next person that tells me shit similar to this will get a fucking fist up their ass tbqhwy. not gonna be so confident when i'm drilling my fucking finger straight into your upper intestine, now, hmm?

really, i never got advice, obviously, i just did shit because i literally had to.
>>
>>18549325
My mom when I asked her how to tell if a bra fits. She said if you're not swimming in it and you're not popping out then you're good.
>>
My late grandfather who served in World War II. Guy fought at Iwo Jima. Never pulled a punch his entire life. The world's a shittier place with him gone.

"You gotta stop sticking your dick in crazy. No one ever fucked a crazy bitch and magically turned it into anything besides heartbreak." - When talking about my now ex wife.
>>
File: 1483568796760.jpg (169KB, 790x1000px)
1483568796760.jpg
169KB, 790x1000px
Not the best advice, but it's the latest. My best bud was worried about his future and didn't like his current job even though the pay was great, he was looking for more than a big pay cheque.

>It's easy for me to just say go for it, save and then go to a trade school and look for a job in that area, it would be like saying to a guy who can’t get a gf “ just be urself” it’s useless advice and doesn’t look deeper into the situation.

>I think it’s more of a question of outcome and personal reflection; in my honest opinion I think you try to run before you walk, sometimes it’s good and can land you a job which pays well, but you run into it so fast that you forget to look at what’s passing you which leads to you missing the choices you would of had if you had walked instead of ran.

>These choices aren’t always a onetime thing; opportunity comes round at every moment you allow it. So I don’t think you need to worry or be agitated where you’re currently at, because I can guarantee that 5 years down the line you’ll be somewhere better, you’ll start picking up these opportunities plus you’ll have connections from musicians and artists which can land you a job which you wouldn’t have otherwise known about.

>So you don’t need to pressure yourself or beat yourself up about lost opportunity because there’s a whole lot more coming your way, you just need to be ready for when they appear.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.