[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i fuck my coworker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

image related because i'm a female tradie

pros
- he's attractive
- he's likely good in bed
- he's not an asshole
- refreshingly single

cons
- really hard to talk to
- questionable attraction (i don't see this working out in the long run)
- kind of boring, reinforcing following point
- REALLY hard to talk to

i just want dick how do i get it help
>>
>>18548595
I wouldn't fuck your coworkers.

I imagine like a female chef, as a female CW or whatever you are, you put up with some shit to be who you are.

Why weaken your image among your male coworkers?

Download Tinder and bang some random guy if you are that honey. Or wait until you find the RIGHT guy and use a vibe or dildo until then
>>
>>18548595
>>18548656
Yeah. If you just want this guy's sweet diq, why don't you look for that somewhere else?

Maybe she isn't going to work with him for a long time, though. She didn't specify.

also, what the hell do you mean "how?" just flirt with him. it's easy.
>>
>>18548662
ITS NOT EASY

this guy is impossible to communicate with. he's really smart too, which means he'll see right thru any bullshit.

fyi you guys in construction you work thru jobs and we're near the end of this one, so no worries re: awkwardness.
>>
>>18548656
>Download Tinder and bang some random guy if you are that honey. Or wait until you find the RIGHT guy and use a vibe or dildo until then

i'm really cautious and dude checks out. i wouldn't bang some random guy on tindr, he's probably drama.

i'm not too worried about my reputation.
>>
>>18548675
Why not just directly, privately, verbally proposition him exactly like you said in the OP?
>>
>>18548595
If things don't work out well you'll still have to work with this guy every single day . I would suggest against it if it isn't something you see going long term.
>>
>>18548688
i'm probably too embarrassed, i'm not convinced that he's interested, and i don't want to fuck up our working relationship.

also i don't know how

i feel like i'll have to be more subtle that "do you want to fuck me"

he's explicitly mentioned he's sick and tired of dating women who just want his dick. i guess i'm just another shallow ho who's not good enough for him.
>>
create sexual tension on the jobsite, good plan, glad you're building shit for us
>>
>>18548595
you can find any other guy to fuck that would offer way less cons. you also kind of forgot the con that if things don't work out, you'll be forced to work with this guy until one of you quits.

it makes things very awkward and strained, even if you both say they won't be.

if this guy is as smart as you say he is, I highly doubt he's going to sleep with you. >>18548702
if you're not wanting to fuck up your work relation then DO NOT sleep with him, you imbecile. and obviously not, if he's not going to sleep with other women, then you tricking him to get him to sleep with you isn't going to work and will only make things awkward once he realizes you played him for sex.

there is no good outcome from this unless you see a future together. which as you stated, you don't. just find someone else, with none of these cons, and fuck them.

why are you making things so complicated?
>>
>>18548719
>why are you making things so complicated?
because it's impossible to meet anyone who is both 1) dateable and 2) single

>if this guy is as smart as you say he is, I highly doubt he's going to sleep with you.
i'm actually fairly bright, just undereducated. until i started working in this field i rarely met people who were as smart as me. it's hard to bring the conversation up to their level.

i ran into a similar issue previously with another guy who i got close to, eventually it was hard to communicate because we were so much in each others' heads. this is largely a function of my social retardation imo.

>just find someone else, with none of these cons, and fuck them.
seems unlikely, i think i'm missing an opportunity
>>
>>18548719
>it makes things very awkward and strained, even if you both say they won't be.
the job's over in a week, i'm not too worried.
>>
DAE have casual sex advice
>>
>>18548595
Rule #2: Never mix business and pleasure.
>>
>>18548675
Look my husband is an electrician-- yes he goes from jobsite and then moves on to another jobsite when done but:
a) VERY few women
b) he talks to all his old buddies all the time from previous jobs
c) if you tried to bang one of his buds and he ended up working with you on the next job, he would know

So if you understand men talk, esp about the rare women in the trade, and you could care less, go for it.
The guy doesn't sound worth the effort though. If he wanted to bang, you would know.
>>
>>18548702
Oh no..... you are one of those girls
>>
>>18549121
>So if you understand men talk, esp about the rare women in the trade
i do, that's why i haven't done it yet. but i'm not meeting anyone better.

>If he wanted to bang, you would know.
he did but he changed his mind, he got sick of me giving him shit when he got jealous of my relationships with the other guys on the job. now we're just ignoring each other because we're mature and intelligent adults
>>
how do you know hes probably good in bed?
>>
>>18549109
yeah but where else would i find the smart, nice and fit triple threat. i mean i have a profile on okcupid, i just don't meet anyone as good.
>>
>>18549151
we've worked together a lot, he's very good with the hands.
>>
>>18548702
>he's explicitly mentioned he's sick and tired of dating women who just want his dick.
This seems pretty clear cut.

He's not interested in something casual, and all you want IS something casual. Even if we gloss over the issues of workplace drama this alone seems like it pretty much answers your question.
>>
>>18549146
Honestly, you don't sound mature At all.

You sound like you already have a bad rep for yourself, that you play the dirty girl, and that you are unwilling to listen to any sound advice.

You can find men. If you are so stubborn you feel you have to dip into the work pool you aren't very resourceful.
>>
>>18549169
oh i'm open to more. i just think it's unlikely. i figure he's the kind of guy who communicates better physically so i'd have to cross that line one way or another.

probably the inability to have casual conversation is a nonstarter tho.
>>
>>18549180
I would work on your social skills and hit the gym and not bother thisguy.

Especially if he said he doesn't want to be used for his dick. You are going to cause grief because you lack the confidence to go out and find someone else.
>>
>>18549174
>Honestly, you don't sound mature At all.
i don't even pretend to be desu

i dunno your reaction seems kind of strong tho.
>>
>>18549182
>you lack the confidence
rather i think i'm unlikely to find someone as good who is still single
>>
>>18549180
>oh i'm open to more. i just think it's unlikely.
Same difference, your primary motivation is dick at the end of the day. You even admitted to this in the fucking OP.
>>
>>18549198
does it matter, i don't just want anyone's dick. he seems equally sex-driven anyhow.

i think his concerns are largely not being treated poorly in a relationship.

if it's a moot point it's because we're both salty over-cynical assholes. i can barely stand my own company sometimes
>>
File: 1482725898027.jpg (92KB, 479x324px) Image search: [Google]
1482725898027.jpg
92KB, 479x324px
>>18549221
>does it matter
Considering he explicitly stated he is tired of girls who just want him for his dick? Yes you dunce.

For you a relationship is icing on the cake, one that you have repeatedly stated that you doubt will ever happen. Dick is your primary motivation. Which is whatever, but stop fucking dressing it up.

>he seems equally sex-driven anyhow.
He explicitly stated he does not want a relationship driven by sex.
>>
>>18549237
>He explicitly stated he does not want a relationship driven by sex.
the implication was that he wanted a reasonable guarantee of monogamy. i guess i feel like i like him enough as a person that i don't feel like i'm using him, and that if i don't initiate something it will be a missed opportunity.

i mean obviously there's enough attraction that i bothered to post about it on this cesspit.
>>
>>18548595
Don't shit where you eat
>>
>>18548595
go out drinking with him, say you want to leave the bar because it's expensive but you don't want to end the night, he should offer to let you come chill at his place, take it from there.......
>>
File: aryan reproductive technology.gif (4MB, 326x183px) Image search: [Google]
aryan reproductive technology.gif
4MB, 326x183px
>>18548595
Are you autistic?
>>
>>18549630
>uncomfortable with eye contact
>few close friends

checks out
>>
When men say they don't want casual sex it means they mean it. They are only open to banging a girlfriend or a wife. Why are you so keen in this guy? If you want muscular chads why not hit up your local surf club or something?
>>
>>18549747
>Why are you so keen in this guy?
well that solves that one

chad at the surf club doesn't do it for me, i need more. maybe i'm lying to myself about wanting casual sex. i want a longterm casual sex partner i can cook dinners with
>>
>>18550970
You're lying to yourself saying you want a casual sex partner to cook dinner with. The whole point of no strings attached is that it's just sex, no time spent together deliberately doing anything else. Girls don't choose casual sex, they end up in that arrangement because they chase after men who don't want them yet the men are happy to get some easy sex. You want a hot boyfriend with a libido that matches yours. This guy at work is your crush but he makes it clear that he's not into you as much as you're into him. It hurts but in time you'll move on. Don't hurt yourself further by banging a crush who doesn't love you.
>>
yet another Women in Love (Tm) thread.
ffs, what's your problem? you're attracted to him, want his peen, and the potential of a relationship, though shaky, exists. literally, what is your problem?
go and get him and see what happens.
working with women is always sketchy especially in male dominated jobs since no one wants to get in trouble with the screaming hyena brigade. that might explain his apparent non-interest in your smug ass. ask him out or something, that will change the dynamics entirely I am guessing.
>>
stop behaving like men and youll have a wide range of dicks to choose from, whore
>>
>>18548662
>why don't you look for that somewhere else
from the description it is painfully clear that OP is ugly as fuck...
>>
>>18548702
>he's explicitly mentioned he's sick and tired of dating women who just want his dick
This guy IS smart, this is probably the line that made you want his dick in the first place.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.