[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2631.jpg (87KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2631.jpg
87KB, 750x700px
Broke up with my gf,asked her why she dated me in the first place after she said she had lost interest because we didn't see each other as much in the summer. Pic is what she replied. This made me feel like shit. What should I do? Is it my fault?
>>
>>18548542
>What should I do?
Block her number and every other form of contact and never talk with her again.
>>
You should move on. If you're broken up it doesn't really matter why she started dating you. You need to find closure on your own.
>>
>>18548555
What are some good ways of moving on?
>>
>>18548542
block her number and never speak to her again
>>
>>18548542

>what should I do

move on?

>is it my fault?

is what? the fact that she didn't like you? not really. i mean unless you have the power to change your self to match a womans exact desires there is nothing you could do so you could hardly be said to be at fault.
>>
>>18548561
This is op btw,I refreshed page so anon # changed but anyways.I feel like I could've hung with her more to prevent this.She said she stared losing interest because not seeing me as much as when we had school "fucked" her up.
>>
>>18548575

>i refreshed the page so anon# changed

the fuck are you talking about?

>i mean since we could have hung out more

yeah i guess if it really is because you didnt hang out much then hanging out more could have fixed it, but i wouldn't act like its the end of the world.
>>
>>18548557
>cut contact; lose her phone number, remove from all social media basically any electronic access you have to her life. Don't respond to her attempts to communicate
>get rid of everything that reminds you of her; pictures, gifts any belongings she may have left with you
>resist the urge to check up on her no matter how bad you want to
>don't agree to meet up with her and avoid anywhere she might be if possible
A lot of times women will contact you if you go No Contact because they miss the attention or their next thing didn't work out.

Use the emotions from the breakup to propel you to new heights in self improvement. Work out harder, engage in hobbies, throw yourself into your school or professional work. Try not to give yourself too much idle time as your thoughts maybe start to drift toward her
>>
>>18548585
Tbh,I feel much relived that we broke up. I still think about her sometimes tho . Are there any suggestions on how to move on?
>>
>>18548590
Just saw this,thanks!
>>
>>18548596

not really. its different for everyone. just live your life and if oyu find your self too sad just pick up one of the things you like to do.
>>
>>18548590
She said we were better off as "friends" too. Meaning that everything was better when I was just a friend.She asked me if we could still be friends. Is she trying to be nice?
>>
>>18548605
Thanks man,love you bruh
>>
>>18548639

no problem man. just take it easy. remember that relationships are about connection and you did not fail in some way just because you guys didn't connect. no one failed.

its like saying someone is failure because they dont like lasagna. not everyone likes lasagna. its about tastes.

but you go be the best lasagna you can be
>>
>>18548653
Kek enjoy your week!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.