[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malicious intentions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485075957774.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1485075957774.gif
2MB, 335x237px
I am dying from an awkward night.

>be me (grill, in a LTR for 6 yrs)
>had close grill friend in high school
>we talked quite frequently after
>about 2 years ago, she cut all contact with me
>couldn't understand why, was kinda hurt because i noticed she deleted me off all social media, but kept all people in our group of friends, it was only me being cut out
>this was also after just recently catching up with her

>be a couple of nights ago
>at friends house (this is a new group of friends i made)
>girl who cut me out was invited through mutual friends
>she came with her bf (they seemed to be arguing and making things uncomfortable for everyone)
>she avoided me for most of the night
>i was just dying of awkwardness because I was the only person she was avoiding

Here's where it just got worse and worse
>she exchanged numbers with all my friends, and insisted everyone should hang out
>when I was hanging out with other friends, my bf was hanging out inside
>girl talks to my bf for almost an hour, drunkenly giggly
>still hasn't even said hi to me
>I saw this, and just kinda tried to enter the conversation, she'd only talk to bf and not me and kinda body language his attention to but me out

>made plans with my friends at the end of the night
>she looks at me points and sighs, and says "and yes fem-anon, you can come too"

I am very confuse and hurt and am so retarded that I don't know how to handle this. What do?
>>
To add, her and I were friends for like 8 years before she cut me off.

She also never knew my bf. Bf and I kinda talked about it. He agreed it was awkward.

I am trying not to have insecure thoughts, but I am. Just want an outside opinion
>>
>>18548522
Ya that chick sounds like a bitch but we have no idea what her side of the story is. If she is someone you have to deal with a lot from now on have your boyfriend reach out and ask her what caused the rift. Really ask yourself and take a moment to reflect if you did anything, people usually don't just stop talking to their friends. You could always reach out to her and try to have an honest conversation.
>>
>>18548584
At that time, I had an argument with one of my closest friends. I honestly think my friend started talking shit about me to her and I wonder if that did it. That's really the only thing I could think of.

My friend and I made up a few months after though. And I kinda didn't think this girl would be the person to cut me out after hearing something from another person instead of talking to me about it.
>>
You should have taken the chance to talk this through with her and understand WHY.
>>
>>18548629
In front of a group of people where everyone is having a good time? It just didn't feel right to talk about that night.

I'd just feel even more foolish to cry "why did you delete me?" to someone who had no worries about doing it. I feel like it'd make me look like a little bitch...
>>
dude just ask her straight up what the hell happened, why did she all of a sudden one day say fuck it and bail after 8 years of being friends with zero explanation and is now going out of her way to act like a cunt to you? seriously just ask her what's what. this is bizarre behavior. maybe she mistakenly blamed you for something that happened back in the day and has just held onto the grudge all this time. only thing i can think of that makes sense
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.