[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New work, new normies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1500836269261979756067.jpg (832KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1500836269261979756067.jpg
832KB, 2560x1440px
I dont have social anxiety or anything of the sort. Im just not used for such... Normal people. They mostly laugh from things i dont understand and unfunny jokes. Sometimes ill laugh too tho.
What do i do? I dont want to pass my time at work feeling lonely and without talking. How do i normalize myself?
>>
>>18548472
Have you had friends before? I don't ask in an attempt to be caustic but if you have then you already know how to interact with people. Just relax and be yourself. Don't think about how to come across as likable, just enjoy their company and make jokes as well. Make an effort to interact and talk with them.
>>
>>18548516
I had and still have friends. But most of them are like me. Oddballs and kinda autistic, with dark humor and no tact.
My problem is not being "likeable", but how to not be disliked & lonely.
And I want to make jokes, but whenever I'm around normal people my mind just shuts off and I can't think of anything to say that won't weird them out.
>>
>>18548551
Just get a vibe of the conversation and the jokes they make and adapt to it. I know what you mean about the humor, when I don't interact with my weird friends a lot of my jokes just don't land. That's ok though. Being in your head and second guessing everything you say will do you more harm than being yourself, even if you are weird. It's just like swimming, goes by a lot easier if you're relaxed.
>>
>>18548472
if they're friendly and you don't act socially inappropriate, they might just appreciate the fact that you are unusual. it's novel and maybe interesting.
>>
>>18548568
My dude, already been there done that. But this time, oooohhhh this time it's a new fucking "lowness" of normality. Stacy's, semi-nerdy-ugly-girls with not fucking brain or personality, and amazing shallowness from every fucking one there.
Not only everything I thought was weird. I couldn't even fucking think at all. I just drifted off most of the time.

>>18548580
Interesting. Thanks!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.