[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incompetent caretakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I just had a major surgery on Tuesday and I feel that my family is too incompetent to care for me.

This morning my mother and younger brother left me ans went to their house (even though they are set up to stay here )and didnt wake up my boyfriend so he could give me pain meds. This resulted in me missing two doses which hurt like a bitch.

Ive also been given beta blockers by accident. I feel like going back to the hospital so they dont accidentally kill me.

To top it off my bf is the only one consistently taking care of me and he seems to have started resenting it already.

I should be better by my post-op appointment on the 11th. How do I deal with people becoming increasingly annoyed by me?
>>
>>18548254
If you fuck things up that much in c. three weeks you have bigger problems, sweetheart.
Be grateful to your bf; show him you don't take him for granted. Do something nice to thank him when you're better.

Talk to your family next month about your grievances. Partake in active listening if you want to improve your relationship with them (spoiler: they'll care more about you if you all get along better).
>>
>>18548254
Maybe over the years you really complain too much and get everyone to become increasingly tired of you. If that is not the case i would honestly abandon them all.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.