[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Friendzone a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1077.jpg (38KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.jpg
38KB, 640x450px
Alright /adv/ I've done a quick search on google about how to friend zone a girl and the first 2 pages of results are "how do I get out of the friend zone" so I'm turning to you guys. How do you friend zone a girl? How do you talk to them in a manner that says "you are not sexually attractive to me and I would never think about being in a relationship with you."
>inb4 gay
No I just want to friend zone my exgirlfriend for no reason in particular
>>
>>18548243
If she makes an attempt then be direkt and joyfully mention that she is in the friendzone.
>>
That's mean
>>
You want to friendzone an exgirlfriend in a way that comes off as you were never sexually attracted to each other? You do realize that's impossible unless you two didn't have sex for the entire relationship.
>>
>>18548243
>I've done a quick search on google about how to friend zone a girl and the first 2 pages of results are "how do I get out of the friend zone" so I'm turning to you guys

lol thanks for the vote of confidence.
What I typically do, is to be polite and friendly and make no move, (and obviously when she tries to initiate something you laugh it off and ask her what she is doing). That's it. Most girls understand.

I think at least two girls have spread the rumor that I'm gay after they were friendzoned.
>>
>>18548347
Then why is it such a common problem that girls friend zone guys after a breakup? I'm trying to reverse the roles
>>
>>18548243

If it's your ex girlfriend that doesn't work. You've already been sexually attracted to her, you can't just "take it back."

Although I do wish there were a more polite way to say to women "I enjoy your company but have no interest in you physically." I currently have four girls in my life that want me to go out with them and I'd rather fuck a log, but I enjoy talking with them and hanging out.
>>
>>18548358
We'll this is the kind of result I want. I'm trying to make her chase me, because I want to get back with her. It's a long story but she broke up with me and I want to try and make her come back to me. If it doesn't work it doesn't work but I really do love her and I'm trying some new stuff to get her back.
>>
>>18548355

That literally doesn't happen. It's called "we are broken up. I don't like you anymore." Not a friendzone like "hey there's just never going to be anything romantic between us."

>>18548365
Then you should ask your question more clearly in the OP next time, because you want something totally different.
>>
>>18548365
This won't work out
>>
>>18548243
This is extremely dangerous. Do not leet woman take the wheel..
>>
>>18548420
It's okay, the guy who can't see what's going on has the pedals so she won't crash it.
>>
>>18548243
Wait until she makes an advance and then politely tell her you don't see her that way and would rather just be friends. Either she'll accept it or she won't. Honesty and directness is the best policy.
>>
>>18548243

Talk about sex with other girls, that is a cruel way of telling her that she is not a legitimate target

I do it unconsciously, BTW
>>
>>18548243
I friend zone girls all the fucking time. You just be their friends and don't fuck them. That is like 85% of all dates I've ever gone on. Girl is still interested in me but I have no interest in her as a relationship partner the more I get to know her. Yeah, I have high standards but hey, I've had some great fucking relationships. So yeah, just continue to talk to them and treat them like any other friend and there, you've friend zoned them. If they actually come out and tell you that they like you or try to fuck you, just stop the situation, and say you see her more as a friend. It's really fucking easy to do man. Best of luck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.