[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genital herpes after sex with fuck buddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 1500587769195.jpg (138KB, 357x834px) Image search: [Google]
1500587769195.jpg
138KB, 357x834px
So, recently after having sex with my fuck buddy, I've started seeing the symptoms described regarding genital herpes. Thighs started feeling weird for a day or two, and then the blisters started appearing at the top of my penis, 4-5 of them, they quickly burst and are now wounds, quickly healing though, precisely as described when it comes to genital herpes.

She says she regularly tests herself and is 100% sure it isn't her. Someone else I lay with a month ago also said she regularly tests herself and is 100% sure it isn't her. Thing is, genital herpes symptoms start showing 1 week after infection, so it's most likely my fuck buddy.

Well. What do I do now? How do I live with this? I never fucked around too much, only started recently, one year ago (first time), since then I've had sex with maybe 9 girls I think. All I ever wanted was a nice girlfriend to settle down with, and that seems much less likely now that I've got this shit. That said, apparently ~33% of Sweden has genital herpes, and 60%+ never have any symptoms whatsoever so they never know they have it.

I DON'T want to infect anyone, but at the same time I don't want this virus to change my life. I'm thinking about settling for 1) using the virus suppressing medicine that reduces infection risk and; 2) using condoms. These two measures reduce the risk for infection to a tiny amount, and then after taking these two precautions, simply not telling my partners about it (not required to by law).

What do you guys think about this approach? Is it moral? I'd really appreciate some support and help. Thank you.
>>
File: list-of-stds.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
list-of-stds.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18548210
Go to doc and get tested.

And consider not being manwhore and stick to boring long term relationships to minimize such things.

Go to DOCTOR.
>>
Hello Usher Raymond
>>
>>18548210
If all you wanted was a nice gf, you wouldn't be sleeping around.
>>
>>18548260
Forgot to mention, yes of course I'm going to drop by a place specializing in STD:s tomorrow the first thing I do, I've been there once before and they have perfect service. But it's rather certain to be genital herpes by this point, all the symptoms match up what I've read, although there is a small chance that it's yeast infection, I am rather cynical and don't grant myself false hope.

I'm not a manwhore.

I want a long-term relationship, but how am I supposed to date people when I have genital herpes? It has such stigma around it (rightfully so) which puts people off..

>>18548311
Not him, whoever he is

>>18548318
I'm not "sleeping around". It's the people who've had sex with 50+ by the time they turn 18 that are "sleeping around". And yes, I do want a gf, but in Sweden (or in the west as a whole nowadays), it's virtually impossible to engage in regular courtship. You simply have to "play the field" until you find someone like yourself..
>>
>>18548332
Google Burn - Usher

Op as the hip coloured folk would say, ya got burned
>>
9 girls in one year is a lot, man. I've had 4 girls in 5 years, and I regret doing anything with two of them.

I would recommend only havjng sex when you're in a relationship where you both really like each other, and explaining to her everything, that you are on medication and using protection. If she really like's you, she'll still sleep with you, but if she's young and naive and you're not serious about her, I'd recommend being the better man and rethinking it for her sake.

Sometimes things in life happen that force us to grow and mature. You can use this event as one of those times and don't think too negatively about it.
>>
>>18548340
Also forgot to mention this aswell, obviously I'm never having casual sex, ever, again (unless I figure it could potentially lead to a relationship). But I've hampered my ability to find a serious relationship (as I always have wanted to find), and it hurts especially much because that's what I'd solely focus on now that this has happened..
>>
>>18548349
The good news is that you'll know exactly when you meet someone who is serious about you.
>>
>>18548360
Well I don't know. My thing is that I don't really look that good, but my dick is nice af and I fuck good af, which is what has kept people interested.. In other words, I have problems attracting girls in the first place, but once we've had sex, they absolutely want more. Why would anyone "risk" a guy that doesn't look 'that good' and also has genital herpes?

What do you think about what I wrote in the op?
>I DON'T want to infect anyone, but at the same time I don't want this virus to change my life. I'm thinking about settling for 1) using the virus suppressing medicine that reduces infection risk and; 2) using condoms. These two measures reduce the risk for infection to a tiny amount, and then after taking these two precautions, simply not telling my partners about it (not required to by law).
>What do you guys think about this approach? Is it moral? I'd really appreciate some support and help. Thank you.
>>
>>18548210
I think you're a degen, and I'm sure you're going to infect more people, just like your "fuckbuddy." You're trying to paint yourself as doing the right thing by taking some precautions, to not practically infect people on purpose, and then you're trying to convince yourself that these precautions you've taken make it okay to infect people by secret. Basically, go to hell.

>>18548332
>how am I supposed to date long-term bla bla bla rightfully so hurumph

Your long-term partner is going to get genital herpes eventually. That's very loving of you, man, to spring the infection on them by surprise around a year or two in. It's not the end of the world, 1 in 3 sexually active adults get it, so basically anyone who sleeps around. It's just the mark of a shitty 'normie' to not tell anyone about it.

So you have fun, asshole.
>>
>>18548332
>People who have had with 50+ partners are sleeping around.

That's some impressive sociology there. No, you're a manslut, and that's why you got this disease.

Stuffy conservative values don't exist for fun! They exist to counter people like you and this bitch who gave you herpes.
>>
>>18548366
I think if you lie to your partners from the get-go and hide things from them, you will never get what you said it is that you truly want: a serious relationship.

I get your dilemma though. Your confidence as a man stems from your sexual game, and now that this has happened, you feel rocked and unsure. In that case, just consider yourself on the same terms as guys who maybe aren't big. There are other things you can offer as a man, like security and maturity. Focus on building a steady career for yourself, staying healthy and fit, and enjoying your hobbies. Expand your social circle of friends and do things outside of your confort zone.

You're technically a man because you have a penis, but let your confidence come from the kind of man you are, now the kind of penis you have.
>>
You can pass gential herpes when using a condom but it is skin contact and anywhere on your groin with it thats not covered touches the other person.you can absolutely cannot have sex when you are having a breakout period. Go to planned parenthoods website for basic sex education on this please. There are dating websites for people with herpes so it takes away the social stigma stress you may encounter
>>
>>18548372
>>18548210
My recommendation, if you don't want to be a piece of shit, is to get some positive qualities about yourself and not infect people on purpose and by secret. I'd be willing to get herpes from a fiance, wife, or whatever *if* they were worth it. So, you can either stuff it under the rug for it to come out a few years into the relationship, or you can just try to be a decent guy worth marrying in the first place.
>>
>>18548372
I'm considering not telling partners about it after taking the aformentioned steps. I haven't decided on anything, I'm posing the question in this thread for input from others. As I said, even when using a condom and taking virus suppressing medication, the infection risk still persists, so whatever I do, there's always a chance to infect my partner with the genital herpes virus, and I'm not about to swear celibacy. But as I've also said, I'm not going to seek out casual sex, and I don't want to infect others.

>Your long-term partner is going to get genital herpes eventually.
Obviously, I think it's self-explanatory that when it comes to (serious) dating, you'd have to be up front and honest about this, as you might've picked up from my earlier posts if you hadn't fallen into an incoherent rage.

>>18548376
>That's some impressive sociology there.
No, it's a statement of fact. If we're going to divide people into categories, then we're going to have to start from the avarege amount of partners the average man has as a starting point, and considering the number of people I've been with is slightly above it, I'm confident in denying charges of being a "manslut".

You're not a "conservative".

>>18548383
You're capturing my dilemma a bit. I want to pursue a relationship without having to traverse the awkward step of telling my partner about what I have, but it seems I'm going to have to do so, one way or another, before infecting said person.
>>
>>18548384
>.you can absolutely cannot have sex when you are having a breakout period.
Yeah this is a given, I just hope I fall into the apparently 60% category of people who never have outbreaks.
>>
>>18548387
Obviously I wouldn't pursue a relationship with someone without telling them.
>>
>fuck around with different whores aka fwbs
>catch std
>omg guys what now

Serves you right. I hope you'll have a heavy case of it and no decent girl will ever take you
>>
>>18548404
I don't know man. Wishing disease and suffering upon others doesn't seem to be the hallmarks of a quality man. Are you sure you're quite the catch yourself?
>>
>>18548394
>I'm considering not telling partners about it after I've taken the aforementioned steps.
Exactly, this is why you're a piece of shit. You're morally obligated to take the "aforementioned steps," but then you seem to think this gives you the right to infect people in secret, just to spare yourself some face. You're a fucking scumbag.

I'm not trying to make you feel like someone who should be in prison. I'm just saying you're not a great guy, and maybe the average person isn't so great either.

>I'm not about to swear celibacy.
Nobody said anything about that. You're talking about infecting people in secret just to save face. You're asking us about our opinion on the moral aspect of the situation, and we're telling you. You don't seem to fucking like it, surprise, surprise.

Just know that infecting people secretly and on purpose is one of the things that makes the world a less positive place for everyone to live in.

>It's self-expla bla bla bla
You shouldn't infect fucking anyone in secret. If you infect your wife until death or something, and she knew it was coming, then you did nothing wrong at all. On the other hand, infecting your "fuckbuddies" secretly is how the infection spreads to 1 in 3 sexually active adults in their lifetime.

This is a simple concept. Please slow down and try to understand. Read the above paragraph twice if you need to, that is, if you *do care* about morals or public health or anything like that.

>No [the 50 partners thing] is a statement of fact.
What the fuck are you talking about? Fact? Ideas like "a little" or "a lot" are completely relative, and an opinion. I suggest you learn something, though, and go look up the average amount of sexual partners. 50 is completely absurd, and in a young person way too much. I would say that somewhere between 5 and 10 starts becoming more than average, but 50 is "kill-it-with-fire" unless the person is like 75 years old.

>You're not a conservative.
People like you are part of the...
>>
>>18548408
Not by any stretch but at least I'm not a manwhore with rotting dick who'll spread this disease further, possibly without even informing about his potential partner due to extreme cowardice and non-existent values :^)

I'm still wishing you horrible and grossly visible outbreaks
>>
>>18548394
>>18548415
...argument against liberalism and even homosexuality. There's some guy out there who is just gay and wants to get married to a nice husband, but you're like a softcore version of that fag who gave people HIV on purpose.

It's a damned shame, what some people do with their freedom. Some people just run around like chickens with their heads cut off, hurting others like, "Oops it's what happens," all along the way.
>>
>>18548401
So you'll just infect your fuckbuddies and help the disease run rampant (even though it's not ebola or anything like that)? Surprise, you're a fucking piece of shit.

>>18548408
Maybe we are, but we're not spilling our guts about how we have some asshole plan to infect people with herpes and not tell them. That would be you.
>>
>>18548415
Why are you leaving out certain parts of my posts? Doesn't it suit the image you're attempting to paint?
>>
>>18548422
Why do you keep talking about us instead of yourself? You're the one with the sick idea to infect people in secret.

Your only protection is that society is so 'free' that infecting people with a disease is perfectly safe and won't have any repercussions.
>>
>>18548422
this anon doesn't have to attempt to paint any image because even without his lengthy posts it's obvious what is going on here and what kind of a person you are
>>
>>18548429
No, I've said two things:
1. I'm not required by law to do so, and I am taking into consideration not doing so with people who I would not be pursuing a serious relationship with, which are the kinds of relationships I from now on wouldn't be seeking out anyways.
2. I would be up front and honest about this with anyone I would be attempting to get into a serious relationship with, as you mentioned earlier, if a partner was willing to engage in a serious relationship with someone, then (some) people have no issues being infected with this (largely) harmless virus.

>>18548432
What is going on here then?

>>18548416
I don't think you can lay claim to posessing any values if you're wishing disease and suffering on anyone (except jews).
>>
>>18548442
>except jews

okay /thread

this guy is a mentally ill degen.

go give people herpes. you're a lost cause. and no, wishing bad things upon you is just a desire for justice.
>>
Not sure if I mentioned it already, I was likely (if it turns out to be the case) infected with this by someone who claims to regularly check herself and claims she's 100% sure it isn't from her.
>>
>>18548442
You're thinking about infecting your fuckbuddies in secret. You're a piece of shit.

>What is going on here then?
We're seeing how much of a piece of shit you are.

>I don't think you can lay bla bla bla
Nobody cares. You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>18548450
>I was most likely infected by another slut who claims to not have infected me.
Exactly, another degen slut with a garbage-tier personality.
>>
>What is going on here then?
You are a coward, a low man, a man without values and innate sense of morality, an idiot... Call it what you want and cover the ugly truth with superficial reasoning, it won't change the facts.
>>
>>18548453
>You're thinking about infecting your fuckbuddies in secret
The odds are reduced to (latest numbers I checked), 1/5000 times per contact with the medicination I wrote about earlier aswell as condom, within a population pool where 1/3rds of the population have this virus, most of them likely being the kind of people who'd be willing to engage in fuck buddy relationships anyways. This is the entire reason why I put this idea forward, as I've mentioned earlier, I posted this thread for input from others, all of you have reacted aggressively against the idea of being silent about this, I will likely decide against being silent regarding this.

>>18548455
I posted that because I'm unsure how this could've happened. The two people I've slept with recently both, atleast claim to, regularly check themselves, this is the only reason why I had unprotected sex with them, if someone does not claim they are regularly checking themselves, I've always had protected sex. It goes without saying now obviously that unless I knew the person I was sleeping with also has this virus, I'm never having unprotected sex ever again.
>>
Are you even reading the entirety of my posts, or just picking the parts that justify unbridled rage?
>>
>>18548464
>1 in 3 people have it
>1/5000 times per contact with the medication
then why are you too much of a >>18548461 to just out and say it?

>how did this happen
somebody who isn't infectious infected you. immaculate infection.
>>
>>18548478
you have some good ideas, but we're focusing on stomping out the ones about secretly exposing someone to an infectious genital disease
>>
>>18548482
>somebody who isn't infectious infected you. immaculate infection.
If this is an american idiom, I'm not getting it.
>>
>>18548478
>>18548486
oh and the notion that nobody is responsible for anything that happens and that 50 partners is where it starts to become too many

ugh
>>
>>18548489
All of these people are going to say they're clean, but the truth is one of them infected you and is just trying to avoid responsibility for it, likely so that they can keep infecting more people.

based on the statistics you're showing us, they probably aren't even taking antiviral drugs. they might not even be aware that they have it.
>>
>>18548492
I just farted a number out of my ass, I could've just aswell written 25 or 75. Afaik average number of partners for guys is (self-claimed) ~7, probably 5, for women it's 3, probably 5 again. I had 9 (I think) in one year (my overall total), so I guess that's double then, but I don't think that justifies calling me a manwhore.
>>
>>18548496
From what I've read, an overwhelming majority of Swedens population (80%?) has type 1 Herpes ("mouth herpes"), without knowing about it, while a big minority has type 2 Herpes ("genital herpes"), with an overwhelming majority within this big minority never knowing they even have it, because they never have any symptoms (both groups). But surely it would've shown that they have this, if they claim to regularly check themselves? A coworker flatly stated; "they lied to you". I don't want to do this to someone else.
>>
>>18548482
>then why are you too much of a >>18548461 to just out and say it?
I guess due to the fear of scaring potential (serious) partners, I wouldn't mind losing (non-serious) partners, but if I'm convinced I'll never pursue a serious relationship without telling someone, then that makes the whole point moot doesn't it? I guess I'll just tell everyone I intend to stick my dick inside about it..
>>
>>18548509
>I don't want to do this to someone else
then don't. that's our point. just say you have it, and say whether or not you're on antiviral meds.
>>
Okay, thank you. I will always make sure I tell my potential partners about this prior to sex.
>>
>>18548519
>I guess I'll just tell everyone I stick my dick inside about it.

Well this isn't necessary. If you are just walking around and your dick slips into someone by accident, or you are fucking the dog or something, then there's no need to say anything about it.

>I guess I'll just tell [every person I expose to the disease] [that I'm exposing them to the disease].
You guess? Well fantastic.

>I'm afraid of scaring serious partners.

It's not the herpes (which you said 1 in 3 people have) that's really doing to scare the partner away. Someone can get herpes from one conman or succubus that has herpes and convinces them they love them. Would it be that person's fault?

What's going to scare serious partners away is the fact that you fucked nine people in one year, and rightfully so. This shows that you're morally fluid, overly promiscuous, and low empathy. I mean, you're talking about maybe exposing people to a disease because the police won't stop you.
>>
If you want advice on how not to scare a partner away, one way or another, then don't fuck on the first date. If you kiss on the third date and fuck on the tenth, then you don't have to say you have herpes until the tenth. By the tenth date they'll be pretty emotionally attached to you, and more likely to overlook it.

Do you see what I'm saying here? A lot of people getting married is long-term commitment and emotional attachment, so if you want someone to stay with you forever then focus on that stuff.

You can keep the herpes thing secret until it's finally time to have sex. Where I'm from, waiting works in your favor anyway.
>>
>>18548550
I was thinking about bringing it up quite early, wouldn't that be better? Wouldn't the other person feel betrayed otherwise?
>>
>>18548210
Your fucked end of the story the herpes is for ever
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.