[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: fasdjf.jpg (41KB, 570x386px) Image search: [Google]
fasdjf.jpg
41KB, 570x386px
I started having my first gf ever almost 2 months ago, she's the cutest and most chill girl i've ever met. We still didn't had sex because I dont feel like there's an oportunity yet and she also didn't show any signs about it. I'm still virgin, 23yo, and the problem is that my best friend (female) told me today that she wanted to fuck with me tomorrow after work. I've always wanted to fuck her since I met her, and now this chance shows up.

I'm not asking if it will be right or wrong to sleep with her, because obviously it isn't a good thing to do while having being in a relationship. How might things be with my gf or my bff after that? I won't ever tell my gf about this but, how weird things will get? should I do this?
>>
Dude don't do it. Don't be like women.

We're supposed to cuck other men, not cheat on our own queen.

If you look like Jon Hamm, you're allowed to do both.
>>
>>18548027
Fuck the ever living shit out of her, OP. Then call your girlfriend over when you're done and fuck her too. This way you can be getting twice the pussy!
>>
>>18548027
>I'm still virgin, 23yo, and the problem is that my best friend (female) told me today that she wanted to fuck with me tomorrow after work.

this is so annoying. why are female friends only interested in hooking up once you finally get a gf.

same thing happened to me. started dating a girl. bump into a friend who I talk to semi frequently. said friend seems to be frazzled meeting my gf. like nervous laughing like I just out her on the spot or something.

all of a sudden said friend starts texting me again and being more flirty and shit. same thing happened with most of my female friends who didn't really give me much attention in "that way" but all of a sudden when they find out I have a gf they start being more friendly.

it's confusing because when I'm single I get no attention at all. like absolutely 0
>>
>>18548027
I think this is a good life experience. Maybetry and fuck your girlfriend tonight so you can lose your virginity to each other, then tomorrow you fuck the other girl, so it's legitimate cheating, and not something else you might be guilty about for no reason if you can't fuck the girlfriend? It's also a lesson in female mentality, so just fuck al of them.
>>
you already know the answer but it appears that you have already made your decision so the only thing you're doing now is to try to understand why you made that choice. good luck, anon.
>>
>>18548144
that's what's confusing me. I really want to fuck her but i needed someone to tell me not to. Why the hell she asks for it now, when she could have done it a few months ago and not making me think to do the wrong thing

>>18548113
thanks my dude, i really needed someone to stop me on this
>>
so in case i dont do this, should i avoid meeting her tomorrow or should i confront her and try to understand why she asked for this? i mean, she's my best friend, this is the first time she talked to me that way and I dont want this to ruin our friendship but also i dont want to loose my gf
>>
>>18548027
Just do it. In 10 years you probably won't know either of these girls. And you will either be saying to yourself A) Man I'm glad I'm a nice guy and did the right thing. Or B) Man I remember I lost my virginity by fucking 2 different girls on the same day.

Easy choice if you ax me
>>
>>18548169
don't be silly, anon, men can't be friends with women, this is just a myth peddled by globohomos. There'll always be sexual chemistry between men and women (I men real men and women, not the surgically-pretend kind). this is nature.
>>
>>18548177
my best friend is female. sure we used to have sex frequently when we were 15-22 but we've been close since we were children. is it really that weird?

then again past gfs and my current gf never seem to like this particular friend of mine despite not having issues with my other female friends
>>
>>18548202

It's weird that you've mentioned it in several different threads so far. You really need to tell your girlfriend that you're obsessed with your best friend, anon.
>>
>>18548213
it's just some dude LARPing waiting for people to bite
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18548144
>>18548164
It is called preselection.

Boy without girl is a loser. However once you manage to break that level, all girls suddenly see you as
>wow he has such nice gf, he has to be valuable
Also some girls just like to destroy all relationships around them, so you are single and possibly as her backup man.

OP whatever you do, dont cheat and ask your gf for netflix and chill finally. All you have to do is to make a move. Girls are always super passive in this regard.
>>
>>18548169
You tell her fuck off I'm in a relationship.

If this ruins your friendship it's really on her for thinking it was a good idea to want to fuck someone who is in a relationship, and you should not be friends with someone with that moral caliber anyways

tl;dr she will have destroyed the friendship

At least now you know who to go to if things go south with your girl.
>>
>>18548164
girls like men who are taken
and, this will bring dramatic bullshit down on you for a long time.
probably not worth it
>>
>>18548027
The desire to cheat is never as strong as the desire to have not cheated on the one you love.
but youve only been dating this girl for 2 months so idk if you love her.
>>
>>18548027
It's a trap dude it's a setup
>>
>>18548027
Then fuck your girlfriend you homo.
>>
>>18548171
Yeah and my dick diddn't get hard because I kept thinking about this 4chan post that put this cosmic fate pressure on my future and now the memory is a horrific one.
>>
>>18548027
no don't fuck it

throw that bitch in the friend zone
>>
>>18548027
Just fucking do it. In this day and age, you're either cucked or you be cucked. When your so Called gf is riding Chads monster dong, you'll regret not doing it. She sees you as a virgin loser. Prove her wrong
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.