[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gril Advice Needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cp5716449991364726419.jpg (68KB, 933x700px) Image search: [Google]
cp5716449991364726419.jpg
68KB, 933x700px
So this girl that I'm kind of dating, blocks me randomly a week ago. On Wednesday she finally replies back with "I'm really sorry but I want to be left alone, you did nothing wrong and I'm definitely not intentionally trying to hurt you"
What do? I would usually chat with her everyday and night, so this abrupt change is hard to deal with. She doesn't reply and now I've been blocked on just about everything, help.
>>
>I just want to be left alone

Now, I'm going way out from left field, just swingin' for the fences here,

but maybe LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE?

>hard to deal with

Life will get so, so much worse.
>>
>>18547892
Nothing, "left alone" is a code for I found someone better.
>>
She's a psychobitch and you should see this as a massive red flag to not pursue further.

t. Psychobitch that has done such things in the past
>>
>>18547895
Spoken like a true woman
>>
>>18547892
>kind of dating
>blocks me randomly
>you did nothing wrong

Leave her alone, she's probably seeng someone else and doesn't know how to deal with conflict like an adult.

Let it go brah
>>
Maybe she's depressed and wants to be alone right now. Shit happens. Don't automatically jump to the worst conclusion desu
>>
>>18547892
Hard to say without knowing her. I'd leave her alone though.
>>
While you probably could still have a relationship with this girl (it's no death warrant), in my opinion it's usually not worth it. If they pull this kind of stuff early on you will probably have to brace yourself for a lot of shit. However if you really like her and can see past that then give her the space or if you have a good relationship already, confront her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.