[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck to do now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476416144407.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476416144407.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
At the beginning of this month I "broke up" with my best and only true friend I had in my life. She was a girl who was solely attracted to girls and I'm a guy who was and still is completely in love with her. We talked about it and even though I was her best friend too, she accepted what I was about to do and she understood the situation. She was the best human being I ever have met in my life and now everything just feels so empty. Shortly after we split, girls started to notice me more, like a fucking magic. Been with a couple of them just to numb the pain but it didn't do nothing, only girl I really still think about is her. Every night for more than 20 days now I've been drinking and taking drugs. Over the day I just sleep, because the dream reality is much better than the one I am in right now. So sometimes I go to work and other than that I just sleep and right after I woke up I head up to the bar. It's fucking up with me. I miss her so fucking much, she was literally the only thing I ever was looking forward to.

Everything's empty as fuck now and I just gave up on everything.
>>
She's gone, just get over it now.

If you continue moping about and destroying yourself instead of dealing with the problem (without harming your self), you're gonna end up a.bitter, regretful, and lonely.man.

Give it time though. I'm sure it will go away.
>>
>>18547887
But she was literally everything I ever have looked for in a girl.I never felt better with anyone else, every past relationship was nice but it wasn't even half as clean as it was with this girl. I really doubt I ever meet anyone as good as her in my life again. That's what's making me fucked up.

But I guess you're right, time cures everything.
>>
>>18547880

Get angry, get pissed, punch something, then once you vent, it might take even more time, just accept the loss and move on. It's a lesson, you lost the battle, not the war.
>>
Stop being a mopey faggot, it's pathetic and disgusting.
>>
>>18547910
Fuck off, friendless cunt.
>>
>>18547900
You don't always get what you want friendly

She may be perfect, up to the point where she's perfectly fine without you.

Move on, cry if you have to, but God damn just move on man.
>>
>>18547932
He is right you know
>>
>>18547880
If you're the guy who weekly posted these threads about his lesbian friend he's in love with and who sometimes gets a litle close to him, you've done the only right thing. There was nothing you could get out of that situation, it would've just hollowed you out. You could've been hung up on this chick who you'd never get, or take the bitter pill and move on. I'm glad you've wisened up and took the leap, it's the best solution in the long run to just cut her out. Maybe you've had other break ups too, so take them as a reference on how to get through the pain. Yeah you only wanted her, but if she didn't want you she wasn't right. I know that feel but from an ex who was over me and cheated while she was still the dearest woman in the world to me. It's a soul crushing feeling but you are not alone with it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.