[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice, of course.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: alone.png (654KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
alone.png
654KB, 1152x864px
So we have A, the girl I like; J, my best friend;and I, of course. I was doing really good with A (we have somewhat of a long history that doesnt matter except for the fact that we 4 [counting J´s ex] have been friends for long time [of course, not really "friendly" with A..]), until the day J broke up with his girlfriend and, when talking with him, he told me that she liked A and that someone has said him A liked him too. This seemed weird to me, I mean, not him liking her (since "someone" told him that), but her: when I was with her it seemed that she liked me. This fucked me up, I am somewhat emotional (has someone read Kempis?)... anyway, I decided to clarify things and talked with this and who, really spy-ish thing, and discovered, eventually, that one girl that likes J made all of this bullshit (really stupid, actually) telling him that kind of things, eventually making him broke up because of jealousy (since he started liking A and passed more time with her, instead of his girlfriend)... talked with A and told me the same story of this other girl talking shit and that J is getting weird sending hearts on that social media things (not really into that, didnt know). So... I really dont want to fuck up things for nobody, he is my best friend, and she is the nicest person i have known in this dead town; what to do? really dont know how to procceed, telling him all of this? waiting? Also, sorry for my english.
>>
>>18547786
Tell J what you told us?
He doesn't beileve you then wtv he is retarded and doesn't trust you. Then proceeded to go and fuck A in front of him so he understands. Also make things official with A else you might lose her you dingus.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.