[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1450387726533.jpg (37KB, 960x960px)
1450387726533.jpg
37KB, 960x960px
Hello /adv/, let me give some backstory.

I have known a girl since elementary school that I was reunited with in high school after I moved. We didn't talk much but we have been speaking more since graduation. I have made advances towards her several times which she has reacted both by seeming interested and later telling me she wasn't interested.

I took a trip with her and several other friends over the summer. It seemed pretty clear that she wasn't interested in me so I didn't try anything but we got along very well. Since we've returned, this feeling of unrequited "love" has intensified and has been depressing me and I don't know what to do about it. It's a very foreign feeling.

Another problem is that we go to college thousands of miles apart and come the end of August, we might very well never see each other again. Instead of giving me closure that pursuing a relationship is pointless, it just makes me sadder.

This has me feeling like there's a grey filter over the world and it is ruining my mood every day.
How do I get over this? Do I just need time?
>>
You gotta cut it off ASAP
Or
You gotta find another girl to obsess about

The first one is the better options.
>>
>>18547557
It'll cut itself off eventually. Will I just get over it when it does? Right now it seems like I never will.
>>
File: countrysidesunset.jpg (669KB, 1920x1003px)
countrysidesunset.jpg
669KB, 1920x1003px
>>18547580
After time you will come to accept that you will be okay without her. Enjoy the good memories you have had with her and accept it for what it is. Some people aren't meant to be forever and that's okay. You can love them anyways by wanting the best for them even if it isn't with you.
>>
>>18547784
This seems like the most realistic thing to do. Thanks man.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.