[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranoid she deleted her Facebook because of me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0015.jpg (612KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
612KB, 1920x1080px
So I checked out this girl's Facebook who I had only met once. While scrolling down, at one point, my finger was close to the 'add friend' button. (I'm on an iPad) I go on today and the page has gone.

Now I'm feeling paranoid that I accidentally pressed 'add friend' and she deactivated because she think I've been stalking her. She seems to have a decent social life, but doesn't update her Facebook photos all that often - her last upload was last year.

I know you have to press the button fairly firmly to actually add a friend, and even when you put your finger on the add button when you scroll down it doesn't press, but it's still bothering me.

Chances are it's a co incidence though, but I'm still worried.
>>
>>18547544
dubs say she totally deleted her facebook because of you. how could you be so weird as to add a random on fb? that is completely unacceptable OP. you can't just go around adding women on fb, its misogynistic. you have to first get their consent before ever talking to them these days.
>>
>>18547547
What the hell are you saying? There's no such thing as "consent". You have to fill in a request to the World Office for Women Equality And Rights to be able to get to a radius of no more than 1 kilometer from her. After that, if you are male, you have to have an attitude test where you're asked questions on the history of women emancipation. And don't dare assuming OP's gender, you jerk
>>
>>18547544
She didn't delete anon, she just blocked you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.