[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with being average?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: feature_average.jpg (27KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
feature_average.jpg
27KB, 500x345px
>Not F1 racer
>Not top football player
>Not millionaire
>Not 6'5" Chad

What is life? How do you deal with this?
>>
Why are white guys so obsessed about their height? Face and body is more important.
>>
>>18547411
What is 4chan?
>>
>>18547385
Literally nothing wrong with being average. If you're not a spic and willing to work hard in a career and not take gibs, then you can secure a decent financial future.

Then, you revel in day-to-day joys; raising a family on a homestead, going for mountain hikes, trips...

There's something authentic to the life of a normie, that rich people miss out on in all their hurries. It's not superior to being wealthy, but you gotta remember to keep your chin up
>>
>>18547385
Most people are average or below by definition. Why would you be sad for not having something only very few people have? Why not to be happy that you aren't in a lower-than-average category? (and you aren't as you have money for internet and time to waste at 4chan)
>>
nothing to worry about

who's standards are you even trying to live up to?
>>
File: plebs.jpg (44KB, 564x697px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
44KB, 564x697px
By not being average.
>>
>>18547385
>How do you deal with this?
me personally? I have better than average looks, higher than average intelligence, a larger than average penis, wield a really abnormal amount of political power and power in general, live a non-average life that is always interesting if completely unstable at times, continually push to be above average financially, and just generally push myself out of the "average" bracket.

>>18547504
essentially this. in one year I want to be in the 90th percentile of the population in most aspects.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.