[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My piece of shit abusive ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0319.jpg (223KB, 1440x810px)
IMG_0319.jpg
223KB, 1440x810px
Ok, well how do I start this. I was in an abusive relationship with my ex for about a year and a half. He broke up with me about a year ago, but we continued to remain friends until today. I will list all the horrible things he has done to me.

1. He claims to have been with 8 other girlfriends before me, and he claims that all of them have left him. Probably because he did nearly the same shit to them, and apparently 2 of them had cheated on him tho I don't know if all the shit he says about his exes are completely true. I do know that he dated 3 of them all at the same time, basically being a total fuck boy.
2. At the beginning of the relationship, my mom sensed that he wasn't a good person because he touched my hands in one of my college classes before getting my number. Even after that, she wanted him to meet her before dating me (the traditional way- meeting the parents first, I was 21 at the time- sounds ridiculous I know) and he basically talked back to her and was quite rude to her over the texts, mind you this happened a couple days before we started dating.
3. 2 months into our relationship, we went to a trip to Wildwood Beach (I live in NJ btw). The day before the trip, he forced me to lie to my parents telling me we were going to another beach (my parents are the overprotective type where they didn't want me to go someplace else far away with friends coz they think I'm vulnerable for some reason). My mom told me to be back by 10 and my ex and I lied and said we will. Well that night we didn't get home till 3am and my mom was angry bcoz we lied to her and she knew he did it. So she told him off on text and he texted back and said a lot of fucked up shit to her to the point where she went to the cops with the text and almost filed a restraining order on him the next day.
>>
4. A few of my friends tried to tell me to leave him, but since I was blind with love at the time; I kept denying it. Well my ex found out (thru reading the texts on my phone) and for a whole month he kept telling me to leave them. It eventually got to the point where he gave me the ultimatum by telling me "you either drop those friends right now or you lose me and possibly your reputation." You know what happens next after that.
5. Throughout all those times, even after we became friends after we broke up, he kept putting me down. He kept calling me a retard (coz I'm on SSI due to my Aspergers and the fact that I was in special ed since kindergarten), moron, freak, weird, ignorant, whore, bitch, and a lot more. He also told me that I will never marry anyone and have any kids, that I'm only good for sex and not for anything else. He even told me he hopes I get beat up one day.
6. Every time we went out on a date, I had to pay for myself and help pay for gas and sometimes for his food. He claimed that he was broke and didn't have enough money to pay for gas and food. Throughout the duration of the relationship, he only paid for me around 4 times in total. Yeah he was a leacher, he even had his friends pay for his gas and food too.
7. He cheated on me with another girl while he was on vacation to Los Angeles and lied to me about it. I didn't find out about it until a few months after we broke up and it was because he told me. Even before he went to LA with a band mate of his (yea he had a band before he created a YouTube channel, but they all one by one left him- I wonder why) the merch girl was invited and was going to sleep in the same bed as him and his friend (before she cancelled out due to work). He probably cheated on me other times too but I don't know for sure. He said he was loyal the entire time and I even read his Facebook messages that didn't show any notable signs of him cheating, but I did notice he was flirty with a lot of the girls he talked to.
>>
8. He took me to a house party at some guy's place even after I told him I was uncomfortable being there bcoz there were people there I didn't like. They gave me dirty looks when they saw me, thankfully nothing happened. They told him afterwards thru text that I was weird and why did he bother bringing me with him there. He just laughed and said he agreed.
9. He always defends his fellow classmates who bully me and ostracize me from every activity. No matter what I told him, he always made up an excuse to try to justify their actions. I'm socially awkward and don't know how to converse with people that well and all he kept telling me was to "stop being a pussy, talk to people and deal with it."
10. He got his best friend (who's a girl and didn't even go to our college) to spread rumors about me to almost everyone in the music club (the club we went to), thus ruining my reputation in the process. Everyone thought I was weird at that point and avoided me afterwards. And there were also a few other girls who were friends of his that helped out in defaming me too. I almost dropped out of college due to it.
>>
>>18547308
>I will list all the horrible things he has done to me
for what purpose
>>
>>18547308
>this happened a couple days before we started dating
You deserve this, I hope you don't think you're better than him lol
>>
so you dated donald trump, LOL
>>
11. Whenever he live streamed on YouTube (which started a few months after we broke up), he would roast people online and pass it off as a joke. Most of the jokes are mean spirited in nature and would offend people in the process. He would roast me in particular a lot and tell the viewers not to act like me. Bcoz I defend myself and fight with him on there a lot, he got his fans to go against me; and they in return would start arguing with me and insulting me when the argument has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Last night was the worst argument we ever had and it lead to him blocking me on YouTube, Facebook, and every other social media and now he's defaming me online on Facebook to his friends. I'm in fear that this may get out of hand, and his mother is in on it too bcoz her personality is just like him! You can't reason with her bcoz she'll defend her son no matter what and she'll end up laughing at you and insulting the fuck out of you! We're not friends anymore after last night. I don't want him to get away with it, and I fear this may get worse. Right now I'm getting revenge on him. As for me reporting him to the cops, I'm contemplating on it right now.

Here's his phone number and YouTube if you guys wanna shoot an angry text at him. He live streams almost every night between 10-11pm eastern time! I don't want him to get away with the abuse he's inflicted upon me.
>>
All sounds juvenile and douchebaggish. But what's your point? He's your ex, right? Past tense.
>>
I can't provide the YT name and phone number right now coz apparently it's a spam post. I plan to post it at some point.
>>
>>18547325
WTF you want us to do? Take this shit to /r/
>>
>>18547327
The problem is I fear that he may be defaming me even more online and talking mad shit about me on YouTube that might go out of hand!! I get really sensitive to these things and I'm already going thru a lot in my personal life right now! The last thing I need is this bullshit!
>>
>>18547333
Reddit huh? You actually just gave me an idea!
>>
File: IMG_3405.jpg (126KB, 390x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3405.jpg
126KB, 390x514px
>>18547325
>>
>>18547338

Then stop being part of the bullshit. Stop looking for your personal army here. Turn him over for online slander, and put all his shit, incouding his and his mother's phone number, on ignore. Don't want bullshit? Don't allow it to become part of your life. If he wants to put effort into putting you down, that's his deal. Good luck to him, and to the friends that end up believing him. You don't need people like that in your life.

Time to grow the fuck up and set some standards for yourself.
>>
>You deserve this, I hope you don't think you're better than him lol
>>
>>18547350
Yea, I just really hate his fat ugly gorilla looking ass! I hope he rots in hell! It's just sad coz I thought I would finally fit in with the normal people and instead I got used and dumped like yesterday's trash! I'm 23 and he's only like a year younger than me, I don't need this high school bullshit! We're in college!! im sick and tired of people bullying and harassing me everywhere I go! Maybe I shouldn't even go outside at all anymore. Nobody is nice anymore nowadays. I don't belong in this world...
>>
>>18547369
No one is perfect. Don't expect everyone to be nice, and don't expect yourself to be nice to others either.

The first thing you should do is ignore him and cut him off from your life.
>>
>>18547369
He's lied to me so many times, and does so much fucked up shit to me so many times that I don't even recognize him anymore! What hurts the most is that when we broke up he said when I become independent and get my own job and place after graduating from college, and that after I mature, he'll consider getting back with me. Now look at this fucking rut im in! I don't need this bullshit. I already have a lot going on at home right now and he does this to me!
>>
Who let the trolls out
>>
>>18547369
>I just really hate his fat ugly gorilla looking ass

Be honest. This guy was your first boyfriend? Did you lose your virginity to him?
>>
>>18547389
Omg how did u know!! Lol
>>
Oh and it's not a trolling post btw. This is a cry for help.
>>
Is this for real? Of yes kys, if noy kys
>>
>>18547382
OP STOP
he is gone
Smile
He can't hurt you again or do anything
Let him talk shit why do you care?
Don't talk to trash and don't associate with trash or you will just end up smelling bad.
He is gone now and you don't have to worry about him.
In a month he won't even talk about you anymore.
So smile. Let the bad memories fade.
Work on yourself. You sound angry and frustrated with more than just him.
Try going to the gym or picking some other things up. Concentrate on yourself because that's what matters not some fuck face abusive asshole who will never have a real stable happy relationship because he is unable to treat people with respect.
>>
>>18547849
But sometimes I still think about him in the shower.
>>
>>18547855
Oh just shut the hell up I never said that. It's cool anyways, I just spoke to him earlier and he apologized for everything last night and said he wanted a break. So that's what imma do. I know part of that shit is influenced by some of the shitty people he talks to that go on his live streams. I know what to do now.
>>
If he was so bad why would you stay friends with him? You keep a pyromaniac around and shits gonna burn, you know? If you want that shit out of your life, weed him out by the roots. Cut all contact. I don't understand why this is so hard for you and others to understand. It's always 'we went through so much together, he's such a big part of my life blah blah blah'. Make the call. If you don't like someone, don't have anything to do with them.
>>
>>18547369
Jesus fuck, you sound like a 13 year old... Grow the fuck up, you're fucking 23, you're old enough to take responsibility for your own actions.

Stop thinking about it, people are going to see that he is an immature boy and aren't going to take him seriously.

But you aren't any better. You're just as immature and childish, if not more. Be a responsible adult, you should decide what to do at that age, not your parents. Their role at that point is to only make recommendations (which you shouldnt ignore as their daughter) and for you to decide if you are going to do what they recommend.

However this may come off, this is your parents fault for letting you live a childish life of total control.

Jesus Christ, I suspected Americans to be dumb and infantile, but not to such an extent. Please act your age, for the sake of everyone around you.

T. A European that voluntarily left the comfort of his home just so that he could be independent.
>>
>>18547397
It's not hard to guess based on your childish behavior and the way you talk of him...
>>
>>18548466
came here to say exactly this. OP, you should just stop talking to him and stop spending time with him. Just tell him that he's not nice to you, the friendship isn't good for either of you, so you don't want to do it anymore
>>
File: PicsArt_05-22-12.25.46.jpg (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-22-12.25.46.jpg
67KB, 480x480px
>>18547382
Its all goos but you are the only one who control you god damn life stop complaining and be independent dont depend to much of us man cuz in the end of the day we gonna fuck you up one way or another
>>
>>18547397
>Omg how did u know!!

>>18547397
>(coz I'm on SSI due to my Aspergers)

You never thought you'd find anybody so you latch on to the first loser that shows any interest in you. You do know that when he talks to his friends he's talking serious shit about you--like how he can do anything to you but she'll keep running back to him. Listen to your parents on this one. They have your best interests at heart. Your boyfriend is an absolute loser.
I'm guessing you have let him take degrading videos of you which are undoubtedly out there on the internet somewhere. Do not make the mistake of thinking you are going to spend the rest of your life with him. You are only there with him because you let him walk all over you.
HAVE SOME SELF-RESPECT.
>>
>>18548728
What I don't get is why people say I'm childish? I been nothing but responsible with my time and know how to get work done. I'm on the deans list and plan to join an honors society in the fall. My ex however isn't so smart and always shows up late and is really lazy with work. I even went to a special ed high school years ago and had a best friend who controlled me and was way too clingy! She had anger issues too, I'm not gonna say much about it but I cut her off after years of torture. She caused me to lose most of my friends too. Of course you guys don't understand what I went thru and why my parents are the way they act with me today. It's not like I'm completely sheltered coz I do hang with friends and go out and run my own errands. I am the way I am because I don't take bullshit from anyone and if people piss me off, you can't expect me to just keep my mouth shut and ignore. That's why people hate me and say I'm childish. I already tried ignoring people in the past when I was being bullied in school and it didn't work. So how do you expect me to just ignore it now?
>>
>>18548766
Nah he doesn't take degrading videos of me. The calling me out thing usually happens during his livestream. It usually starts when he makes a remark about me that I find insulting or offensive, or when I say a joke he answers back rudely or starts roasting me. And to add insult to injury a couple of the people in the live chat would join in, making the situation 100 times worse and then it escalates to a big argument on there. Him and the people in the chat made me out to be a meme coz of that, and say I'm known for "ruining his streams" when he and the viewers start almost 85% of the time.
>>
And if you guys DO think I'm childish, do you guys also believe I'll never get married and have kids in the future?
>>
>>18548777
>I don't take bullshit from anyone

And yet you have a problem with your immature child of an ex.

What this Anon said in >>18548766 is 100% true, your self confidence and self respect are at low levels.

As for why people think you're childish? Well, the way you talk is so simple mannered, yet so influenced by a style that is common among young teenagers that are growing up with hormones influencing their rationality.

>But I went through so much shit that no one else knows about it understands

So has everyone else. No matter how much shit you've went through, if you haven't learned to deal with things yourself, or learned your lesson from said shit, it matters none.

>I'm the top of my class, I've went to special schools, yada yada yah

Good for you. Seems like you were unable to learn one thing while I'm school: to be an independent adult. I've also been at the top of my class, been valedictorian, played in Carnegie Hall, speak 5 languages, represented an entire country in an international audience, but so what? None of it matters if I can't deal with my life on my own, if I can't represent myself in a mature manner.

My sincere advice for you would be to start thinking about independence. Ask yourself "how would an independent adult react if they were faced with the same problem?"

Act your own age. Consider growing out of your childish behavior, tell your parents to back off and let you deal with your life on your own.

As for the ex matter, just don't think about it. You made a mistake dating a piece of shit, accept it and learn from it. Whatever you do, make the mature decision.

Good luck
>>
>>18548797
Anon that says you're childish here:

Why are you watching his life stream? Even more, why are you interacting? The more you try to defend yourself, the worse it'll get. As long as he's the leader of the live stream (which he is as its host), people will chime in and agree with you. Simple mob mentality, you aren't powerful enough yet to differ it from you and direct it towards him.
Again, my advice would be the following:
Let it die down on it's own;
Stop trying to defend yourself in front of a crowd that favors him, he's always gonna win;
And stop wasting your time watching his live streams, you clearly have nothing better to do.

Handle this like an adult, I believe in you.
>>
File: received_675901289240056.jpg (46KB, 960x359px) Image search: [Google]
received_675901289240056.jpg
46KB, 960x359px
>>18548826
Childish poster here, again.

Here's another "childish" trait that you should work on: low self-esteem. Stop doubting yourself, always have abundance mentality.

As long as you work on yourself and your attractivity, there will always be someone to find you attractive. Men are desperate like that.

Pic semi-related, read it anyways.
>>
>>18548844
Small correction:

Chime in and agree with HIM*
>>
>roastie wanted to be with a bad boy despite all the red flags
>roastie got a reality check that hit as hard as a fucking sledgehammer
>roastie wants to make him suffer after getting fucked over
>>
OP you sound a bit county.
>>
>>18549024
A bit county? You mean a bit country? I'm from the northeast!
>>
>>18549135
Sorry OP, auto correct. I meant cunty
>>
>>18549547
Well I'm certainly not "cunty" or so you claim.
>>
>>18547308
Did he tell you he dated 3 at once? Why would you date a cheater? If you only found out later, why did you jump into a relationship without getting to know him?

Handholding isn't an indicator he's a bad person. Your mother should not have control over your relationship, it's to only you and your partner to make that decision. Nobody forced you to lie. You're directing responsibility away from yourself and blaming your ex for a decision that you made. Then you disobeyed your mother's request, then she proceeded to instigate him and call the police because she has no control over her emotions.

The fourth one is one sided, being angry isn't an excuse to tell your spouse to get rid of their friends.

Why would you choose to be friends with someone who puts you down? At some point you have to take responsibility for yourself and stop putting yourself into that situation, you already know the kind of person he is at this point.

Six is a red flag, and terrible etiquette. He's using you for a free meal. If he can pay to head to Los Angeles clearly he isn't broke, and if he did pay he must have some form of income coming in.

He had a groupie and he fucked her. The next part's inconsistent. You said she was going to sleep with him, what happened? Speculating about what you can't find out is only going to stress you out. Flirting with other women is a huge red flag in a relationship.

Did you ever find out why they don't like you?It's so weird they would give you dirty looks, are you sure you're not just being paranoid? Why would you think something was going to happen? Did you do something in the past that gave them a reason to dislike you? You should be more of an adult in this situation, you could have had a good time if you weren't so focused on these people.

He's right. It's a good idea to get out of your shell and socialize with other people, the more often you do, the better you'll become at it.
>>
What were the rumors? You are weird, was there anything that you did, you should have done differently? It's incredibly irresponsible to consider dropping out of college because some people in a club believe hearsay about you. You should stand up for yourself, or just find a new club. Where were your friends when all of this was happening and why didn't you go to them?

>>18547325
What he's doing here is not roasting. Roasting is good natured, everyone knows not to take anything said to heart because it's a joke they've mutually agreed to take part in. He's just insulting other people and using his channel as a way to put you down. That's not okay, however, is there something you could change about yourself? You should listen to his criticism and figure out if there's any truth to them, even if they are mean spirited. Don't argue with his fans. People online forget they're dealing with a person and don't care what you think. They're going to hurt you because they can, and some of them are so brainwashed by their idol that they won't listen to what you have to say. This whole ordeal is childish.

What was the argument about and how did you handle it? This person was never your friend. Friends don't slander you, they don't try to hurt you.

You could get after him for emotional distress in court, but that would be expensive and what are you going to tell everyone exactly? Cheating isn't a punishable offense in this case, and are you going to tell them he said mean things about you Youtube? Revenge is infantile, what you should have done in the beginning is cut all contact with this person. Do you enjoy playing the victim? Why else are you subjecting yourself to this? Nobody is going to be your personal army because you came here with a sob story. You're being just as petty as him right now for trying to instigate people to attack him. This is all very juvenile. You should be the bigger person, try to learn something out of this mess, and move on with your life.
>>
>>18547338
Who fucking cares what some nobodies online think? I think you've also handled this poorly but you're not going to acknowledge your own faults. You care too much about what other people think, people who aren't important to you. If you get really sensitive and start to feel like you want to lash out at people, can you think of any other time this might have backfired? You're handling this like a child and it's not surprising at all he said you were being immature. He's right. You have no self control and let what other people say personally affect you.
>>18548434
>I know part of that shit is influenced by some of the shitty people he talks to that go on his live streams

Bullshit. He chose to insult you. Nobody influenced him to do anything that he didn't want to do himself. OP you should remove contact with this person unless you enjoy the drama and attention.
>>18548777
Your attitude and how you negatively react to other people's opinions is not mature, and you have much to learn. I also don't think you've been entirely honest about everything that's been going on. You've contradicted yourself several times.

> don't take bullshit from anyone and if people piss me off, you can't expect me to just keep my mouth shut and ignore

This. This right here is childish. Develop a tolerance around other people. It's also rude to talk down to people, and you don't understand is something children say when they want to deny what the other person is telling them, and not admit they may be behaving unreasonably. Don't be friends with this person who's just going to hurt you, don't justify his actions. Listen to this anon
>>18548844
>>
>>18547308
>He broke up with me about a year ago, but we continued to remain friends until today. I will list all the horrible things he has done to me.

Why would you remain friends with someone abusive?
>>
>>18549728
Just to clarify the questions you've asked me...

1. He told me he dated 3 girls at once about a week into our relationship. Two of those girls have cheated on him before and in his words, they would "fuck him over" and he also swore to me he would never cheat on me because he really loved me enough to not do that.
2. He told me he never had sex with the girl he went on a date with in Los Angeles. He actually left during the movies because the car he and his band mate rented was due in an hour (bcoz the band mate was irresponsible and he was going out and doing acid with a producer who happens to know Jayden Smith) and she understood. As for the part with the merch girl, she had originally requested a week off from work just to go on vacation. Due to financial circumstances, my ex and his band mate had to change the date to book a flight and go to the LA trip about a week or two later and the merch girl couldn't take any more days off from work. It was my ex's fault for being disorganized, maybe there's something I don't know that he isn't telling me, I'm not sure.
3. Well, those kids that were at the house party are mostly from the music club, and they are those types where they never really grew out of that high school mentality and are kinda in the popular crowd. They don't like me because I don't socialize with them. I never start up conversations, I would look down at the floor most of the time because I'm shy. I was once taking a pop rock ensemble class with a friend of mine and we were put in a band where almost every member ostracized both of us. They left us out of every group discussion, had band practice behind our backs, and left us out of group photos after we performed. My ex knew about that, he didn't care. The professor for that class tends to play favorites and doesn't really like me that much, so he never did anything either when I complained to him.
>>
>>18549728
4. The rumors my ex's best friend and this other girl spread was that I was a shit talker that shouldn't be trusted and that I was the annoying crazy ex that wanted him back. My ex and I argued that night bcoz he said he was going to take me to a music concert with him and his friends at school coz pop rock ensemble class (consists of 4 groups) were performing that night. He cancelled on me last minute right when I got home from school. Later on I saw thru his best friend's profile that they were there and I got mad and I argued with him and mentioned a couple of names (one of them which was his best friend). She read the message thru her phone, she messaged me and called me out on it and told me to shut the hell up- then she spread the rumors. The other girl was just a friend of his who happens to have a crush on him (tho he doesn't feel the same way) said I was annoying as hell and wanted to punch me in the face. She also aided in spreading the rumors. Yea I wanted to get back with him that night but he said he didn't love me anymore and that he was glad people knew who I really am now and told me he didn't care if I killed myself.
5. The argument yesterday was about how sick and tired I was of him making fun of me on live streams. I told him how he should consider himself lucky coz I'm still around and that no one else would put up with him, and that if I were him I would consider marrying that person. He blocked me from social media that night, but re added me this afternoon after I apologized for being irrational that night.
>>
>>18549767
As of right now we're taking a break from talking to each other but I just want him to stop hurting me like this. Coz we been thru a lot with each other and we've told each other personal stuff no one else knows. We understand each other more than anyone else. He's long moved on and is currently looking out for other girls to get with. I on the other hand find it hard for me to let go. Coz it's like I've never had a guy care about me like this before I met him. He was my first everything. I guess it's part of the reason why it hurts so much what he's doing to me.
>>
File: me kissing you.jpg (66KB, 802x615px) Image search: [Google]
me kissing you.jpg
66KB, 802x615px
>>18547308
dont worry OP. i shall be your new boyfriend, as i never had a gf will take care of you
>>
>>18549941
Auto correct! I meant to say that my ex's best friend saw the message through HIS phone.
>>
>>18549944
Fuck you, for fucks sake move on. DROP EVERYTHING AND LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND. STOP FINDING TGIS GUY AND MOVE ON.

I know this is /adv/ where kind people help other kind people. The safe-zone of 4chan. But you not being able to let go of him and pinning the blame on this guy is screwed up. Fix yourself, before you even think about fixing this guy/your situation. Meditate on it and let go/move on. Put all this shit behind you already.
>>
>>18549944
>house is burning
>hides in bedroom
>anonette what are you doing in there get out
>it's my bedroom i had so many special moments here
>first kiss first sex first poopy in pants it all happened in this room i love this room
>ahhh it's burning it's so hot the fire is melting me but i love this room
>stupid burning house why cant you just leave my room alone
>blames fire
>dies

This is what's happening. Painful, but forget him.

GOD.
>>
>>18547308

>but we continued to remain friends until today

That's how it goes. You women love your abusers.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.