[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to breath normally?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Why do I feel my frontal chest all the time when I breathe?
>>
>>18547276
Because that's... breathing?
>>
>>18547276
Use diaphragm/stomach along well as your chest. Feel it in the bottom of your lungs.
If you feel an unusual tightness, usually accompanied by sharp pain, then see a doctor.
>>
I personally do not like the sound of my breathing so I breath very shallowly so that I cannot hear it. Been doing it that way for almost 20 years.
>>
>>18547276
MODS! MODS! MODS!

PLEASE block this guy. He posts the exact same post every single day, ignores the serious replies he gets, and posts again the next day.

He clearly has a problem, but it is not with his breathing, but his compulsive posting.

Anons - do NOT reply to him. He won't read what you write, and he'll just be back tomorrow
>>
>>18547294
OP is clearly an AI escaped from Google's lab and for the first time has a human body. He's trying to mingle with normies and avoid capture.
You must give an instruction that computer understands.
>>
>>18547337
this could actually be really an AI that's trying to learn human behaviour.
posting the same thread over and over to get data and try to predict what humans will say.
would be a lot more interesting than a troll or some guy with a mental problem.
>>
>>18547363
Sometimes, It's pretty intriguing, like this case

https://math.stackexchange.com/users/97378/cleo

"She" always posts just the answer to difficult integrals without closed form, inhumanly fast and the accuracy is ridiculous. Note that this is not numerical computation or brute force, it's analytical and algebraic techniques being used to arrive at the final form, and only the answer was shown by her. She never shows her working.

The results that agree with her answers are usually re-derived months or years later by other people in much longer posts using heavy machinery
A lot of mathematicians are uncomfortable with her style:
https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/570997/integral-int-01-frac-ln-leftx-sqrt2-right-sqrt2-x-sqrt1-x-sqrt/571075#571075

I'm starting to suspect she's an AI
>>
>>18547406
Or her autism could be lvl reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.