[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 25

File: male-female.png (40KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.png
40KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Guys,

How would you feel if you received a collection of letters compiled over a few years? I'm close friends with one guy who I quite like and one day I want to just give him all of these letters. I've asked myself how I would feel and I'm not entirely sure how I'd react if I was on the receiving end. I'd be weirded out if I didn't know them too well etc. Probably not going to give them to him because that's questionable and odd.
>>
>>18547193
I'm confused. Were these letters you meant to send but never did? Or are you just throwing every letter he sends you into a box?
>>
Reposting because I didn't really get an answer.

For you girls.

I'm a manlet, at roughly 165cm/5'4'' in height with the majority of people in my country towering over me.
What are your honest opinions on short guys? YES'es and NO's?
>>
From your own experience, what do girls think of a sailor beard and haircut on a man in his university years?
>>
Girls are you wierded out if a guy calls rather than texts you?

I find texting impersonal and annoying.
I'd rather just call you if i was going to ask you on a date.
>>
>>18547312
For whatever its worth my friend is 5'3" and is currently dating a guy that's like 5'4". She seems to go for short guys in general because absurd height gaps are dumb.

t. tall guy
>>
>>18547324
I'd be more than happy with a girl my height, but I really rarely see girls around here that aren't significantly taller than me. I've been called cute but not handsome, and I blame my height. It's embarrassing and nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>18547312
I don't care about height. I care about who you are, and if you have features that are attractive.
>>18547313
I hate, hate, hate facial hair.
>>
>>18547323
Bump
>>
>>18547329
>I've been called cute but not handsome
I don't think I've been called handsome by anyone in my age group either. I understand the term has its stigma but in my experience it's just the modern way of saying good looking, rather than comparing you to a kitten or some shit.
>>
>>18547349
Hm. I don't know. Social stigma may be right. I feel okay about it, it doesn't make me feel worse, but it doesn't make me happy either.
>>
Girls with boyfriends are flirting with me.

First my boss has been lusting all over me for weeks now but I have not made a move because I don't want to get fired just because I can't keep it in my pants, last week I found out she has a boyfriend. Another girl who I was considering asking out and who even gave me a gift I found out also has a boyfriend, there's also yet another girl who is obviously into me and also has a boyfriend.

What the actual fuck? Should I consider those actual coincidences or is there something I'm not thinking about? Also fucking woman I have yet to date a woman who won't clearly state cheating as an absolute deal-breaker, bitches and whores.

I guess I didn't make my question clear enough, do I have bases to believe there to be a pattern or should I take this as a night-impossible but had to happen to someone coincidence and just move on?
>>
Athletic/sporting girls, do you seek equally muscular guys, or ripped bods, or otters or what?
And how do I convince you to keep toning those tight as fuuuuuck abs?
>>
>>18547193
Eh, that reminds me, yesterday I went to the storage room and opened up a bunch of letters I received throughout middle school and high school.
They are from two girls, the first girl was from the same middle school, she sent like 7-8 letters with the last one being very angry at me for dating her friend (she threatened to beat me up lol). The other girl is from another city (she saw me once, her dad and my dad are friends, I never knew she exists), she sent exactly one letter in 12th grade, she pleaded that I should respond to her because it's important.
I never responded to any of them because I was too lazy. In retrospect, I think they are both adorable.
>>
>>18547323
I've found that if you want to get in touch with somebody, you best do it on their terms. I have certain people in my life I always call, certain people I text, certain people I contact exclusively through snapchat, and so on.

I feel the same way as you and vastly prefer calling, but not everyone is fine with that. It's somehow too personal for many people, I have a friend who's seriously anxious about the fact that her phone could ring at any time.
>>
>>18547356
The third option is you misinterpreting signals, which seems the most likely answer to me.
>>
Girls, why are you such worthless shallow cunts? You're literally contributing to the decline of Western civilization, but who cares lol, at least you get to fuck Chads without any responsibilities, right?
>>
>>18547478
Right!
>>
>>18547478
Let out that angst. Tell us what's up Anon.
>>
How can you tell if a man knows you're hitting on him?
>>
>>18547478
>nobody will suck my peepee because I'm repulsive, civilization is ending, REEEE
>>
A trouble about a girl in my class:
I was forced to take this humanities liberal art summer class, I don't mix well with these guys, I don't say much. Our assignment group, there's this qt girl who laughed really hard at the one time I made a joke, so maybe she likes me. Recently this guy literally asked her out during our group's lunch together, awkward silence, I broke it with a joke (thus made this the second time I ever joked around these guys), and only she laughed, others probably think I'm an ass. Now she's inviting me AND that guy to her place to do our assignment. There will only be three of us in her bed room. Smart move.

Now what am I supposed to do, as it looks like she's keeping the other guy hanging, not accepting or rejecting him. And she's pulling me into this. This assignment is largely based on participation, so if I don't come and do it with them, I'm screwed. I don't want to date her, she's cute but her tattoos and piercing tell me she's not gonna be a good gf (for me). It's not like she asks me out anyway.
>>
Just want to blogpost whats frustrating me so I dont sperg out on her when she wakes up and (hopefully) texts me.

>20 y/o
>reconnect with best friend in school
>he introduces me to a good friend of his and his qt gf
>they start getting rocky, eventually break up
>decide not to chase after her for my friend, even if I really liked her

last week, months later

>best friend gets gf, invites me, good friend and good friend's ex gf bowling with them
>ex gf and i hit it off right away, she's almost literally hanging off of me
>go to eat, holding hands by the end of the night
>a couple of dinner dates turned stay up all night talking later
>we're stargazing in the desert
>get heated, but she has work in the morning and its already 3 am with an hour drive back to town
>best drive of my life talking with this girl

this week

>she works irregular hours, we go to lunch if they match up, she often brings me tea if not
>trying to set up another date for yesterday, she texts and snaps me all morning, but being non commital toward seeing me
>miss a call from her around 2:30 because napping
>wake up at 3, call her back, nothing
>ghosted the rest of the day

If I had only answered the phone.. Just feels bad. Typing all that out helps put it into a better perspective, but she would be my 1st semiserious anything in quite a while and getting used to having feelings again is rough.. I also feel strange in that she's not as responsive as she was that first week, but acts more like my gf. I dont know anons I'm just a frustrated fool.
Thanks for coming by my blog, giftshop is to your left as you exit.
>>
Girls how do you feel about guys trying to chat you up in public places? Are those particularly off limits?
>>
>>18547313
I love it, so do some of my friends. Not all of them but it's relatively common nowadays (hipsters and all) so I doubt anyone would have a stronger opinion on it than finding it personally less attractive.
>>
>>18547323
no, I prefer it
however, I like to establish an appropriate time/day when Im available
Im a student, so every semester I make it a point to tell everybody(friends and people I meet) that Im free X day after X time at which time Im available to hang out/be bothered

>>18547361
you dont need to convince me
I dont have a preference of men as long as they eat clean
>>
>>18547323
Calling is fine. It's only weird if the conversation itself is very tense and unnatural.
>>
Girls,

(small note, i unhealthy crop up my emotions until i snap)

I used to have a very good friend (who was a girl) and i developed a crush on her after 2 years

I eventuelly snapped and asked her out, and she said she didnt want it and it messed up our friendship to the point where we stopped talking

Now, 2 years later, i wonder how she's doing and im considering sending her a text message (still got her number and i can see that im still in her contacts list on whatsapp)

i kinda miss out friendship but i know what i've donen and i regret it

Would it be a smart idea to send her a text and ask her how stuff is, or do you think she wants me out of her life permanently, because she was the one that cut off contact
>>
>>18547626
I don't care, anyone can approach me anywhere for any reason (unless trying to sell me stuff I guess). Just be graceful about it when I make it clear that I'm in a hurry or no mood to talk. I can imagine being so relieved that you made the first move that it's hard to let go, but it is really disrespectful when you make it clear that you're not currently available and he gives zero fucks about what you want.
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18547193
Pic related. You either want to date him and then do something else (like asking him on date?) or dont bother.

>>18547312
You need to visit /fit/ and apply yourself into manlet pit.
>or learn how to accept your drawbacks and overcame them

>>18547356
Either enable cheaters or ignore them. And some girls do monkey branching. They wont let go off one branch until they are holding new one.
>you are single, arent you?

>>18547494
When he asks you on date.
>inb4 he ignores me
Try being pic related. Ask him if he is single or simply be assertive for once in your life and make an direct action. In the worst case you will experience something boys feels all the time: rejection.

>>18547564
Simply go there and ignore her advances. Girls cant ask boys on dates so you are safe. See few posts above, all they can do is passively waiting.

You will be ok.
>she cant even rape you

>>18547656
Dont. Unless you enjoy mental self inflicted pain, dont contact her. Find real gf by any means. Dont open old wounds.
>>
>>18547656
I wouldn't do it. Just because she cut you off doesn't mean she doesn't ever want to talk to you again, but I wouldn't take the risk. The best case scenario here is that you exchange a few friendly messages and catch up. It is really, really difficult if not impossible for a friendship to survive something like this happening, and I doubt you want to aim for that to begin with. Just imagine how you would have to explain having been seriously infatuated with your "platonic female friend" to a potential girlfriend at some point. Most people prefer to keep things more simple and not have friendships with a lot of potential for drama, either between the two of them or from external judgment.

Besides, keep in mind what it might stir up if she ignores you or sends a curt reply.
>>
>>18547564
I don't think you have a lot to lose here but don't expect anything good to come from it, either. It kind of sounds like she enjoys drama, I for the life of me cannot conceive why otherwise she would choose to meet up with just the both of you. In your position I'd decline but if you are curious and have nothing better to do, why not.
>>
>>18547665
I've only had a few conversations with him on breaks, and actively flirted with him twice. I got his contact info the first time. I'm afraid of it being too soon to try and take a big step.
>>
>>18547665
>>18547668
>Dont. Unless you enjoy mental self inflicted pain, dont contact her. Find real gf by any means. Dont open old wounds.
People learn from their wounds i'd say
i already have a gf now and ive been with her for 1,5 years now

Despite it being a mess up, were used to be close friends, and i genuinely care a lot for my close friends to this day
The thought just passed my mind but i was a bit unsure

And yeah, best case scenario might be some small talk, but i thought it might be nice to catch up at least, i'm also aware that the old friendship probably wont recover, but perhaps some talks sometimes

Besides, i dont have the intention to date her anymore
>>
File: ad35.jpg (29KB, 444x564px) Image search: [Google]
ad35.jpg
29KB, 444x564px
Is going out alone looked down upon? Will girls laugh at me if I'm getting a drink by myself instead with "the boys"?
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18547674
>big step
Unless you start talking about number of kids, marriage and love on first date, you cant really scare boy away. The only real question is if he is single.

Just chat him up after work (sms?) and ask him what is he up to. And then when he keeps being dumb (because all boys are super dumb when it comes down to social games and schemes), simply invite him to do something with you. Dinner, alcohol contest, show him your anime collection whatever. All you need is to be awkward together in 1vs1 duel outside of work.

Good luck and remember, it can take a lot of hints before he realizes you want his D (or he may even be shy and in that case you will have to rape him along the line).

>>18547682
Pic related. And generally girls like manly men.
>>
>>18547682
Many people find it awkward but that's about it. Also how other people perceive you will depend more on whether you seem at ease or self-conscious yourself, than whether or not you have company.
>>
>>18547494
Are you attractive?
>>
Girls on a scale of 1-10 how much do you like having your tummies licked?
>>
>>18547721
What's 10? The best orgasm I ever had or the best licking I ever had?

Either way, I enjoy it and love when a guy pays attention to my belly during sex, but just straight up licking would get old for me after a couple of minutes. It's just nice to throw in the mix, a sweet feeling.
A heavy hand on my stomach, though? Huge turn on.
>>
>>18547626
not off limits but have some foresight though
I'd advise against asking for their number, because even though we might be having a good conversation, I might not necessarily want to see you again. But that's just me
Additionally, if you see a girl often like on the metro and talk to her everytime you see her, you could invite her to somewhere
she might reject you, but maybe she wont

>be me
>guy I see ever so often tells me about some dancing gig that happens weekly downtown
>free and free dancing courses before event
>teachers are there to help all night
>its a lot of fun if Im interested
>leaves it open for me to decide where this goes
>tell him it sounds great, if Im available Ill go and look for him
>cant help but notice I sound like a dick
>weekend comes, Im free
>learninghowtodance.jpg
>forget about him, everyone here is so nice
>break time while band sets up
>tfw he's helping out
>feel my legs going jelly as I walk up to him
needless to say, it felt so natural and he and everyone else there were so genuine and welcoming
I went there every time I could, even taking my friends and parents and seeing him every time
I ended up moving away and we never exchanged numbers, but even that felt right

point is anon, you never know what may come of it. Go for it
>>
>>18547728
Interesting. What is the tastiest part of a woman to lick? What's your favourite part to be locked?
>>
>>18547703
I would say I am by most people's standards.
>>
>>18547736
Depends on what you like! If you're not a fan of bodily scents/taste and just want clean, soft skin then I think the stomach is a great bet. If you like it a bit more sweaty then in between and underneath the breasts is better. Of course the pussy is the most interesting in terms of different sensations - not just the fluid and smell/taste, but also feeling it respond to you (according to my ex at least, I would love to eat a woman out but have sadly never gotten the chance yet). A clean vagina of a woman who's hydrated and eats clean (no smoking, eating vegetables, no inane amounts of red meat) is also very pleasant to taste and smell.

Other than straight up being eaten out, for me there's nothing better than having my neck licked. Especially if I'm grinding on him during. The spot behind the ears and the outer ear(lobe) itself are also great to try but for me are still second rate compared to the neck.

Also having a guy dive down between your legs only to slowly start licking your thighs is unbearable in the best possible way.
>>
I don't consider myself to be particularly attractive, but I've been told I look manly.
Last few years of my life I've noticed girls turning around to look at me and staring, how should I take advantage of this?

Like how should I approach a complete stranger? with what pretext?
Would it be appropriate to be direct about it?
>>
>>18547166
Girls

What do you think of the scraggy Tom Hardy style beard?
>>
>>18547751
Wtf I have to have a wank now
>>
>>18547564
sounds like she is friends with that guy to an extent. like she enjoys his presence and enjoys him being in the friend zone.

i doubt it's just you three. well, maybe. but i'd assume she would want another chick there. otherwise this would be her and you thing, and that guy on the side desperately trying to be in the duo of the two "best friends" in the group. if this is how she sees it then she sees she isn't being unfair or a bitch in any way.

i say don't go. keep work work. also if she planned on just you three and you don't go, she's going to 100% invite another chick friend over. at least one other. also there's gonna be stupid awkward shit going on cause of her and his thing. just don't go man. if she likes you she will reveal it to you multiple times in the future nonverbally.
>>
>>18547754
When you approach a stranger you are essentially pitching yourself as a person. Being handsome is a huge plus, but mostly because anything else you do will be perceived in a more flattering context. Aka you will need to be less funny to be experienced as funny. That's the halo effect for you.
Still, while straight up asking if you can have her number or if she'd like to get drinks some time can work, you have a better shot making small talk first because it allows you to rise above being a random guy who hits on her. If you do okay with small talk and flirting you can essentially show off your personality and use that to your benefit as well.

However these are just social skills like all others. If you suck at making small talk with anyone under even the best circumstances, practice it with people you are less invested in and for the time being just ask girls out upfront.
>>
>>18547759
Haha I can't blame you, licking is great and imo severely underrated. Enjoy your patrician taste.
>>
>>18547751
>for me there's nothing better than having my neck licked.
Tell me more,
I like to kiss and lick along the sides of throat right up to the point where it meet the tongue, on top of where you can feel your pulse, the soft spot at the edge of the jaw right under the ears and I like to trace from the lower part near the collarbone all the way up goint through these spots.
What other sensitive spots should I explore?
>>
>>18547764
>Being handsome is a huge plus, but mostly because anything else you do will be perceived in a more flattering context. Aka you will need to be less funny to be experienced as funny.
What?
I'm not sure I'm grasping that.

Small talk is not my forte, at all, but I do like to make peeople laugh, and apparently I'm pretty good at it.
>>
>>18547769
Yes that's the best. Vampire bite area so to speak.

The nape of the neck is also quite sensitive. The part right where her hairline starts can be less sensitive for her but is fun also because you smell her natural scent more strongly there.

Inside of the elbows and knees is also surprisingly sensitive. I love armpit licking as well myself but that's not for everyone. If you love the smell of fresh sweat give it a try, though. It's supersensitive skin, warm and it feels nice and animalistic.

Feet probably have lots of potential. Don't know about that because I'm too ticklish there to enjoy that.

These come to my mind first. Oh, and the dimples above her ass, fun to play with (though I at least am not sensitive enough there to feel when exactly he hits that particular spot) because you get the little dipped in cushion. Like a bellybutton sort of.

At the end of the day it depends on the person what they like most but these are all good to try.
>>
>>18547775
Look up the halo effect. Basically it means that you looking good already gives you a headstart and will make her see other things about you in a more positive light. Bit of a crude example to get the idea across but if you see a cute, svelte girl adjust her underwear discreetly you'll probably find it sexy. If it's a woman shaped like a dumpling with a grumpy face and you catch her fiddling with her underwear - gross. In a more subtle version, people are more receptive towards beautiful people and have more positive prejudice about them. So a less good looking person doing exactly the things that you do will be seen as less charming and friendly.
Hope that makes it clearer.

Practice it! Can't stress the importance of being good at small talk enough.
>>
>>18547621
>good don't chase after a friend's ex

>well shit you got this far you should have banged her in the desert and broke contact.

>you guys are THAT COUPLE. one shows up to there other's work, all excited, and showing off to co workers.
>ay but this only helps you... right?

or if only you didn't call her back. <--- you don't see that as a potential problem?

if anything she's still talking with her ex. and probably another guy. wouldn't be surprised if there was another guy she became more committed to than you. or she came to a realization she was a bad person dating her ex bf's best friend. the point you fucked up was way before all this. you got emotionally invested into it. wherever this goes from here don't fuckin answer her shit. if you see her irl again which you will, be cool about shit and level headed. keep your distance as a friend/acquaintance. be the grown up. now block her as a contact. the worst thing that you can do is make this worse than it is. you really don't need her in your life. i'm telling you this right now, man to man, if you were one of my best friends irl i would fuckin fuck you up if you told me this shit. then i'd make you listen to what i have to say here. fuck off with this bullshit and get over it. this is the best way i can send this off to you.
>>
>>18547652
yes you do it's embedded in your dna.
>>
>>18547356
not a coincidence at all. completely normal for girls of all ages to be like this.
>>
>>18547193
any normal guy will find this crazy. also they will tell this to other people. same with a guy doing this to a girl. if i was that guy i wouldn't tell anyone. i've had much crazier females do crazy shit that i haven't even told anyone. such as stalking me cause they want me, or grabbing my dick during work.
>>
>>18547776
>you smell her natural scent more strongly there.
I dunno abbout the back of the neck,
never focused too much on it except for kissing along the spine if I wanna go down on her from behind.

> I love armpit licking as well
Oh yeah I usually start there for some breast play, kissing all the way to the side boob and taking it extra slow to reach the nipple, the skin is so soft and smooth there.

>Oh, and the dimples above her ass, fun to play with
Mmm I don't know what I would do about that, other than kissing and licking, they're not particularly soft.
I like to focus on the kidneys in this area, if I put her in a position where she feels "exposed" and then tickling or even holding her with a bit of force here, without getting painful.
>>
I hung out with this girl. I already knew her a bit. Either way we chatted a lot, there was some "getting to know each other". But never really touched or did anything remotely sexual. Is this really bad? I mean I can still recover in theory if I ever ask for and get a second "date", right?
>>
What would a 30 year old female think of a 28 year old male pursuing them if he still lives with parents?
>>
>>18547865
lol
>>
Where do NEETs meet sexualy defiant females?
>>
>>18547878
Dude I've seen you here the past few days and I don't think anyone likes you.
>>
>>18547763
>>18547672
>I for the life of me cannot conceive why otherwise she would choose to meet up with just the both of you

It's the assignment, it's divided into parts, I don't know how to do other parts so I was left with this part, we are supposed to do a mock interview together, yes, reading lines from the scripts and all that (it's an embarrassing digital media project) no idea how in the end it's the three of us, me, the girl and the guy.
If I don't come, I will fail this course.
>>
>>18547894
That's the point fgt
>>
If a girl is not very enthusiastic over text should I avoid complimenting her through text?
>>
>>18547869
That's what I thought. Fuck.
>>
>>18547904
She's fucking another dude
>>
Would a girl agree to meet you just for feeling sorry about you? My low self esteem lately makes me think this way. Are there any signs to look for?
>>
>Female coworker is crying
>Decide it's none of my business
Crying in public is pathetic enough without people rushing over to help you or whatever
>Another guy comes up to me and asks what the fuck's wrong with me
>Tell him I figured it wasn't my problem
>He just says "dude" and walks away
Who was in the right here?
>>
>>18547865
lmao. i'm a guy, i don't think he'd care much. it's just 2 years. if age shit isn't that big of a deal i'd assume he'd like it enough to bring the chick to his parent's house. even if he saw the chick as just another girl that he wouldn't bring over, it doesn't mean he wouldn't like her.
>>
>>18547922
You were 100% in the wrong.
>>
>>18547922
I think you are right. It's nobody close to you, and yes, she was being unprofessional.
>>
>>18547922
You might've asked if she was okay and then dropped it if she didn't want to talk, but personally I think the other guy is overreacting here. If I were the one crying, I probably wouldn't have wanted you to try to do anything about it for your exact reasoning.
>>
File: Lana_Del_Rey_Cannes_2012.jpg (111KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lana_Del_Rey_Cannes_2012.jpg
111KB, 566x800px
>>18547166
for girls:

a girl approached me when i was busking yesterday. i gave her my number and now we're busking together this saturday (she's a musician too). i'm ~55% certain she wants to be friends but we'll find out soon.

my question is: i know we're both fans of lana del rey. if i showed up on saturday and "coincidentally" knew the harmony parts to all of the lana del rey songs she'll probably play––when in reality i've been practicing them all week––would you see through that? would you think it's creepy or endearing or impressive or excessive?

also are there any cues i can give her to try and escalate the situation so she has a chance to assert that we're just friends? we hugged when we first met so i'm thinking a kiss on the cheek after i walk her home, and see how she reacts. i'll read the situation before of course, if she's being touchy or distant or anything. but what cue would you guys prefer me use? or should i just fuckin ask?

thanks femanons
>>
>>18547922
I would have done the same as you probably, the other guy over reacted. Instead of getting mad at you he should just focus on the girl if she's so important.
>>
>>18547922
You're supposed to hug her, ask her if she's ok, grab her ass, go straight for her butthole, try to poke it through her clothes.
>>
>>18547922
Honestly people react to someone trying to help them, I think, depending on how outgoing they are.
Generally when I see someone doing something generally embarrassing, like crying, I feel like they are embarrassed enough and try not to make a scene of it, because I know if I was crying in public people asking me if I'm okay would just make it worse.
On the other hand, more extroverted people would love it if a stranger asked if they were alright. Generally I avoid distressed people because I can't handle it and somebody else would probably be a lot better than me at consoling them, not to mention that I don't want to embarrass them further.

So no, I don't think you did anything wrong.
>>
Girls,
How do you draw the line between friendly/caring/clingy? I have this friend who I used to talk to often, she told me about another guy when she mentioned his behavior it seemed similar to mine but when I brought it up she said "No, you're different."
>>
I am really good at connecting with people emotionally and getting them to open up to me about their thoughts and feelings. Does it make me an asshole if I am a good listener but never share anything about myself?
>>
>>18547193
if i were attracted to you then i would find that adorable––unless the subject matter of the letters was particularly dramatic, accusative, stalky, etc.

>>18547731
this story gives me a heart-on, though i can imagine some guys would criticise him for not achieving his "goal"

>>18547922
guy here––i think phrasing it as "none of my business/i didn't want to pry" would've been a bit more self-preserving. if you'd said that then male co-worker was 100% in the wrong. if you are good friends with the female co-worker though then that's probably not your best performance as a friend
>>
>>18547898
well shit. go.

it's better than going to a park where the public can stare at all of you.

if the guy gets fresh with her just keep things professional. it's not your business.

if she flirts in any way just keep shit professional. like at work there are a few sluts who brush past me with their thigh or ass as they pass. then they do it again. confirmed not an accident. yet if i do anything that could be a red flag for my employment if they ever get mad at me for any reason. so apply this logic (kinda) to your situation with your classmate. control the interactions by controlling yourself but go with the flow cause it will only benefit you. lol.

treat this as meeting up with a couple acquaintance's at a house. you won't necessarily know them forever. but think about the points you all are at in life that lead up to this point. just be your normal self and don't worry about anything man. it's a new experience but we've all been around people our whole lives. we are inter-connected and dependent on one another for survival. this is just an assignment, but you can really live a life as a young man in your shoes with literally not worrying about your concerns in life (but still having concerns ofc). you can conduct yourself accordingly without being overly self-conscious because you have greater understandings of your mental projection and other humans.

if videogames have taught you and me anything, it's that we have a realization that we have accepted our "existence" within the games... and to know when to make what choices for ourselves. if our problem is choice then we can't succeed in finding the odds and anomalies. leading up to such things give us more of a realization of our existence than before. irl shit is so much more important than videogames. don't worry about the odds. what happens happens just go with it. but stick with the objective. good luck hope no one's a slacker.
>>
>>18547958
vague info received here.

sometimes asking too much from everyone becomes the offense for another person you speak with. it may seem to show you want to ask more personal questions but don't actually care. or you come off as that "awww" chick. can't say for sure.

if it doesn't make you feel good then don't do it.
>>
>>18547978
I like getting to know people because I find people interesting. I ask open ended questions and listen with my full attention.
>>
Can I buy any girls here used underwear?
>>
If a girl meets a guy to hang out and she dresses like the exact opposite of trying to impress, is it meant to mean she's rejecting the guy?
>>
>>18547981
you kinda sound like me. often people will not listen to what i have to say though. or when you say something they cut you off before you can finish.

i don't stress asking personal shit. when i do i see it as polite and not invasive. i really don't get too personal anyways.

chick co worker asked me today what i do outside of work. told her, and she gave me as much attention and time as needed, while we were working. didn't feel offended. i'd ask the same question if i wanted to get to know someone. she's a girl who measures herself carefully around guys, respect being part of it when having normal small talk or socialization time.
>>
>>18547984
Well, not entirely, but it's probably not a good sign. Doesn't mean you cant change her mind either though.

I started hanging out with a guy from class once, wasn't interested so I didn't bother to do hair and makeup, but over time he grew on me. However, I still don't really bother with hair and make up now, mostly because I know it doesn't matter in the long run because my hair's just gonna get messed up by the end of the night anyway, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>18547785
>well shit you got this far you should have banged her in the desert and broke contact.
Not sure about the cutting contact part yet, but I absolutely should have.

>ay but this only helps you... right?
What do you mean? She's not come inside, I've met her in the parking lot each time. I'm not dangling her in front of anybody but myself.

>or if only you didn't call her back. <--- you don't see that as a potential problem?
I do see it as a problem, I'm way too emotionally invested if playing phone tag like that with her is enough to put a hamper on my feelings.. she didn't even totally ghost, she sent me a couple snaps about waiting on her sister. Admittedly missing calls like that is one of my hidden fears, has been since I was about 15, but that's the reason I posted this, far too many feels from a simple missed call.

>her ex
Her ex is out of town, and we've talked about it. Both of us were alright with keeping it under wraps until we actually had something to tell him. I do think you're right about her still having some feels for him, even if she shows them to me as negative feelings.

>another guy
This is what I assume

>committed more to than you
Then why string me along like she has? She's no cheater, nor is it easy to get into her pants, the ex in question waited a whole year before she gave it up. Which kind of leads me back to my "just a lucky fling" thoughts, doubly so if she was with another guy last night.

>bad person dating her ex bf's best friend
I am her ex's best friend's best friend.. if that helps. Our mutual friend is in a shitty spot in that he's on vacation with her ex right now and knows about her and I, but he also supports it.. so I really don't think this is the case, or I just have an extraordinary friend.

Thanks for reading my rambles anon, I will give your input more consideration throughout the day.
>>
girls

whats it like being the ugly friend? or if youre not, whats it like to be on the other side?
>>
Is Dave and Busters a bad idea to take an epileptic on a first date?
>>
>>18548043
Yes, try Laser tag
>>
>>18547955
Friendly/caring I'd say is usually the same thing, or the line is very blurred.
If there was a distinction, I'd say a friendly person offers you good wishes or says shit like "Oh let me know if you ever need anything!" but socially we both know that doesn't mean anything and they're not actually gonna do something to help you out in a bind, at least not without grumbling about it. They just say those things out of social obligation.
Caring not only says those things, but means it too.

Clingy is when they insist on "helping" even when you don't need it or nothing is wrong. Clingy is always wanting to be around you even when you just want space.

But as for your friend, 2 people could be doing the exact same thing but due to your specific feelings towards each one, it can be interpreted differently.
If an acquaintance and my best friend are both insisting on helping me out with something, I'm going to feel much more uncomfortable with the acquaintance insisting on helping than my best friend, you know?
Or if a guy I like is always wanting to be around me, I might not mind as much compared to the guy I don't like always wanting to be around me.

But there's also the possibility when she was complaining (? I'm assuming given the context) about the behaviors of this other guy, and then you interject with "well I do that too don't I?"
She might have just been like "Oh shit, actually he does kind of do that I guess," and responded with you're different to diffuse the awkward situation.

I have an acquaintance that's starting to dip into creepy territory right now, but whenever he confronts me with "I'm not bothering you am I?" I'm not just gonna say "Yeah fuck off", because it hasn't become that big a deal yet and that would be kinda rude to say unless he was totally unrelenting. Usually when he gets into creepy territory (like lately he's been trying to dig way too much into my personal life) I just change the subject abruptly.
>>
>>18548057
tldr
>>
Girls, why are you all jiggly? Do you think it is annoying being so jiggly?
>>
>>18548059
not me
>>18548057
Thank you very much.
>Clingy is when they insist on "helping" even when you don't need it or nothing is wrong.
I feel I'm guilty of this sometimes although I back off after the "are you sure?" it's just that I hate seeing my friends sad but I'm also bad at reading people.
>>18548057
>She might have just been like "Oh shit, actually he does kind of do that I guess," and responded with you're different to diffuse the awkward situation.
I'm certain that it was sincere, well it seemed honest anyways (I hope so)
>I'm not just gonna say "Yeah fuck off"
Although it's blunt sometimes it just helps.
>>
File: 1419699223843.jpg (31KB, 296x288px) Image search: [Google]
1419699223843.jpg
31KB, 296x288px
>>18547621
>If I had only answered the phone..
dat feel tho
>>
>>18547166
A while ago a girl slapped my ass and said not to get excited because 'she does it to everyone'. She was kind of touchy that night, but not to the point that it was obvious she was into me. The only reason I would ever slap a girl's butt is because I want to touch it.

Does that mean anything, or was it most likely actually platonic?
>>
>>18548091
it means she slapped your ass cause she wanted to touch it.

also

she's being verbally playful as well as addressing mutual boundaries.

don't be surprised if she brushed past you once in a while.
>>
Women, would you consider a 5.5" x ~4" girth an average sized penis? Would that be able to satisfy you?
>>
File: 1498771990740.jpg (303KB, 1290x757px) Image search: [Google]
1498771990740.jpg
303KB, 1290x757px
why doesn't my gf like my bff and how do I get my gf to be open to getting to know her better?

they're the two most important (non related) women in my life

my bff has told me that she loves my gf and has expressed how she would love to be closer to her but my gf doesn't seem to want to. from the day they met I always got the vibe my gf isn't too fond of her even though she is nice and polite to her.

I never even told my gf that my bff was the girl who I lost my virginity to and that we were basically fwb from when we were 15-22 (whenever we were single ofc)

when she asked me how I knew her I told her the truth that I knew her my whole life cos our dads are bff's too and grew up together.
>>
>why doesn't my gf like my bff
>my bff was the girl who I lost my virginity to

That's why. She can sense that shit.
>>
>>18548101

Would you be best friends with the person who took their virginity and fucked them solidly for several years prior to meeting you?

It's a weird situation and to be honest, I'm surprised she's comfortable with the friendship at all. Just be grateful for tbat and stop trying to force something which clearly isn't normal.
>>
>>18548104
how?

what could I be doing that could make her sense that?

also how do I be a better sexual communicator with my gf? I never had this problem back in the day with my bff. I used to love doing feet shit with her and whatever else we both felt like trying out. but can't bring myself to bring it up with my gf and she has great looking feet ;_;
>>
>>18548096
Well that makes me feel good, all those squats finally paid off.

Where does that put me though? Should I ask her out?
>>
Are shy and introverted girls a reality or if they like you they will open to you?
I mean I know people are introverted and shy, so am I, but when I like someone I try my best to be open and easy going. If a girl is shy around me (doesn't ask me many questions, is awkward, etc.) is it an almost sign that she doesn't like me? Or are shy girls also shy around someone they may like?
>>
@girls

do you like guys with large asses? i always assumed you prefer flat ones (in general)
>>
>>18548109
>It's a weird situation and to be honest, I'm surprised she's comfortable with the friendship at all

but my gf doesn't know any of that history

am I supposed to tell her how me and bff used to hook up?

I feel that that would damage shit beyond repair and force me to choose between them
>>
>>18548130
If she's acting weird around your female friend, it's because she's suspicious of something like that. If she knew you'd been fucking for seven years before you met your gf yeah, it probably would blow everything, but it's not like "oh just don't tell her and she won't get hurt".

It's a fucking powder keg.

Basically, the way your "bff" is making requests to be brought closer into the fold and everything- it's like she's an "emotional gf". She doesn't have a right to make demands with respect to your girlfriend.
>>
I haven't seen this girl in almost a year, and we both showed some interest in each other. Do you think I still have a chance?
She doesn't seem like the type to date a lot.
>>
>>18548122
let her do her thing. be responsive, but not overly exclusive when engaging in interaction.
>>
>>18547922
You were right, her reply to your help would have propably been "mind your own business".
>>
>>18548126
they may be drawn to you for some reason. i worked with a girl who was like that but at the same time relatively responsive when guys talked to her. she'd engage in conversation with me quite often on break. i kept my distance cause she had a bf and she's the cutesy kinda manga japanese wannabe kinda chick.

if a girl is shy she will have a more difficult time staying calm through the whole thing. or feel lame about herself after thinking she made a fool of herself. who knows with your chick.
>>
>>18548130

So you're hiding things from your girlfriend? Sounds like a healthy foundation to me. It almost sounds like you're proud of this weird thing you have going on.

It's not normal for a guy to have a woman as his "bff" and it's weird that you refer to her as that.
>>
>>18548148
Sounds good, thanks for the help.
>>
>>18548181
Im only referring to her as bff for typing purposes because best friend takes to long.

can't really help that I'm close to her since we grew up together where she lived a few houses down and used to go home with her and stay at her house until my parents finished work. plus cos our dads are best friends we spend Christmas and other major holidays together.

is my gf really supposed to know about us? I do love my gf but from my experience this has destroyed a relationship in the past when a gf asked me the name of the girl who I lost my virginity to. then she out two and two together near instantly. she basically acted like I cheated or was cheating on her the moment she figured out my bff was the girl I lost my virginity to.

like my current gf hasn't asked me about my sexual history so I'm guessing I don't need to tell her?
>>
>>18547833
>>18547904
>>18547918
>>18547933
>>18547984
>>18548091
>>18548147
Stop thinking nonsence and ask her on (another) date!

>>18547878
Tinder?

>>18547958
Probably not. You do a lot of people favor by listening to them so they dont have to pay therapist.

>>18548099
Girls get almost nothing from penetration alone. Cuddling, foreplay and oral sex is where the orgasms are.

>>18548101
Girls hate competition. You trying to hang out with both of them is timed bomb. Sooner or later it will go off and you may lose both of them. Be careful!
>>
>>18548196

No, but you can be honest with your girlfriend about your past with her. This isn't an ex, this is someone you identify as being your closest friend, and you had a long term sexual relationship.

This is something I would want to know. I would want to know if the girl sitting across from me in a social setting had ridden my boyfriends dick, because I would choose not to be a part of that.

The reason you're avoiding telling her is because you know how unacceptable it is for most people. If you thought it was okay, you'd mention it out of respect for your girlfriend and your friend.

If this is just a short term relationship than maybe leave telling her. But if it's long term, she will find out eventually (If she hasn't already guessed).
>>
>>18548205
>If this is just a short term relationship than maybe leave telling her. But if it's long term, she will find out eventually (If she hasn't already guessed)

been with her 2.5 years. the way things are going I hope to marry her some day.

my bff is also engaged. I'm one of the groomsmen.

I hope it will be a similar thing at my wedding where my bff gets to be a part of the bridal party.

but really though am I supposed to let my gf know even though she has never asked? Will she end up being hurt because that's the last thing me or even my bff would want.

like wtf am I supposed to do?
>>
>>18548220
>for two and a half years your previous sex partner has wanted to become close with your girlfriend who's been suspicious but not self-confident enough to call out that she did indeed do the nasty with your cock, and you've just been pretty much lying about what she means to you
>and you had a previous relationship fall apart because of this

Holy shit dude. You do realize that if you told her way way earlier at least you'd come off as honest and it'd probably be okay, right?

I don't mean like after a couple months or when they asked, but

>start dating girl
>girl meets this BFF
>BFF leaves
>by the way, girl I'm dating, full disclosure, me and bff used to be intimate on and off whenever we weren't dating- but nothing is going on now and nothing has been for quite some time. I just wanted you to know

Not this cloak and shadow for YEARS bullshit man. Jesus.
>>
>>18548220
Not hook up with people you want to be friends with.
Not expect your partner to endorse your friendship with the woman you had sex with for 7 years.
Tone down if not avoid at all hanging out with your friend out of respect for your girlfriend.
>>
This girl just out of the blue started chatting to me today, wanting to know what I do for a living, what my family's background is, and asked for my phone number. I added her on facebook and found out she's engaged.

Am I about to be targeted for some sort of scam?
>>
Test
>>
How the fuck do you pull girls at the club/parties?
I'm not talking about sex I'm just talking about messing about in the club.
Done it plenty of times but I can usually only do it when I either know the girl already or if the girl is clearly interested and is pushing it.
Don't know what to do if I see a qt there, don't even know what to do if I see a qt looking at me desu
>>
Texted a girl that I had a good time with her yesterday. She replied with something else (about something else I said), didn't say "me too". That means she definitely didn't?
>>
>>18548255
Smile. Make her laugh. Introduce yourself. Flirt a little bit. Start some physical contact. Then go for the kiss or whatever you want to do.

Obviously do this if she always reacts positively. Don't go talk to her if she doesn't smile back, do not keep going if she doesn't laugh at your jokes, doesn't respond to your flirting or runs away when you kiss her.
>>
>>18548255
Typically those who could never had to ask this question in the first place...
>>
>>18548067
Girls are "jiggly" because we store fat for child birth and whatever.
It can be a bit irritaring when running up the stairs, but on the whole, it's alright.
>>
So there was a girl I knew a while back. I ran into her about a month ago, we chatted for a bit, she seemed really happy to see me. I've decided I want to ask her out to lunch but I've been absurdly busy until now, and now we haven't talked for a while. Would it be weird if I just texted her
>hey, you wanna grab lunch and catch up sometime?
To clarify, what I'm asking is if I need to build up a bit of a conversation before suggesting lunch, or if I can just go straight for the throat.
>>
Girls, what do you think of men who wear makeup?
>>
>>18548342
They are not men
>>
File: female.gif (48KB, 480x593px) Image search: [Google]
female.gif
48KB, 480x593px
>>18548295
what's your height weight hair color skin color eyes color? 3 measurements?
>>
>>18548067
Women have a higher BF%. It's physiological (and healthy).
>>
Should I look for a girl, realize Iike her and then try to date her? Or look for a girl, try to date her and then realize I like her (if we end up dating)?
>>
PEOPLE!

Chad is openly flirting with my girlfriend and they added each other on social media and shit. I'm scared shitless. It makes me very very uncomfortable.

What the fuck am I supposed to do without coming off as an insecure asshole? She mentions him every single fucking god damn day, too. I can't even sleep properly anymore.

I'm soooo fucked, aren't I?
>>
How long should you go without contact or barely any contact (shitty answers that feel like you're talking to a wall) with your bf/gf, before alarm bells start ringing?

Kind of feels like I'm being ignored lately. Not sure whether to speak up about it.
>>
>>18548405
She already wants him. Just dump her.
>>
>>18548405
Tell her your insecurity. Observe her next move.
Typically when you lay your cards on the table, the other will, too. If she wants to fuck him, she will break up with you, saved a lot of drama and shitposts.
>>
>>18548410
No, I'm not just gonna fucking dump her. I want to marry this woman. She is everything to me.

>>18548414
I'm afraid that she'll just get mad and think less of me because I show insecurity.

Is it reasonable to demand her to delete him off of social media? Or will that just lead her to go behind my back?

I fucking feel like I'm trying to defuse a time-bomb over here.
>>
A potential future girlfriend refuses to get a present for her birthday in august. How to interpret that?
>>
>>18548423
>I'm afraid that she'll just get mad and think less of me because I show insecurity

I think letting her know you are uncomfortable and see what she does in response, then you can make inference whether she is worth fighting for. But if you are afraid she will get mad lol I don't think I can help.
Shouldn't she be the one who's afraid you will get mad? your relationship might have a different issue than just this Chad
>>
>>18548423
She is totally crushing on him (which is normal) and she doesn't want to cut it off (which is why you will fail as a couple).

I'd step back and just tell her bluntly that I don't want to hear her talk about her new crush all the time, and if she wants to be serious about the relationship she should consider investing in it.
>>
File: honk.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
honk.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
femanon asking guys. I'm really sorry if this is long but I figured you guys would be the best to ask.

I'm a very sick person and have spent the last few years getting to the point where I can't work and will soon be on disability. While I was working, however, I met a guy that actively pursued me and made it no secret that he liked me. He's extremely nerdy and loves anime and video games like me, but I was never able to feel attraction for him.

Not because he's ugly but because I'm pretty sure chronic pain has caused me to become asexual (or sexually dysfunctional). He knows this yet still continues to pursue me.

He's the only person that's been there for me, over the course of over 7 years; he's given me money in hard times to help me and didn't ask anything in return (money I agreed to pay back, even though he said not to). He never pushes me, but he still makes it a point to let me know he likes me and that he wants to take care of me. However, I can't help but feel that would be taking advantage of his kindness.

My question to you guys, is this; is it cruel of me to date him for the sake of feeling protected and loved, even though I may not love him or ever love him as much as he loves me? I want to be attracted to him physically, but can't, although I really care about him.

I know he's a wonderful person, but I'm chronically sick and would always need the care of someone else. He would never be able to be happy with someone like me, and I don't want to drag him down...I don't know why he would continue to pursue me for years, even though he knows I couldn't please him sexually (unless he thinks I'm lying, idk).

I've turned him down multiple times over the years and he's said he understands, but I'm also secretly happy that he hasn't given up on me. I feel so god damn selfish. What the fuck do I do, /adv/? How do I get him to move on when he's pretty stubbornly kept his heels in for years? Do I give in and date him despite being sick?
>>
File: deadpepe.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
deadpepe.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>18548444
Sounds reasonable. I just don't want to lose her to another guy.

>Shouldn't she be the one who's afraid you will get mad?
For some reason, I feel like she's the one sitting with all the power here.

>>18548447
Yes, cuckolding is so fun lol.
>>
>>18548040
I think all my friends are pretty high on the scale, so even the "ugliest" of our group doesn't stick out or anything. She's still a solid 7/10, tall, a little chubby (but way more busty than any of us) and she has a very pretty face and nice legs.

One friend gets way more attention if we go out because she is just drop dead gorgeous and outgoing. But I mean, we all get attention or compliments from both guys and girls.

When it comes down to like personality/looks all together, I am pretty sure I am the ugly friend. I think I rate high on the looks, but I am really introverted, pessimistic and hesitant of meeting people. Sometimes, it just kinda sucks because I wish I appeared nicer and more inviting, but when I try it comes out weird and forced.
>>
Girls, what if your bf opened a cumcake bakery just for you?
>>
>>18548441
It's july so idk, also potential girlfriend? be less vague
>>
>>18548468
Post one (1) chubby chick that is 7/10.
>>
>>18548468
post the drop dead gorgeous friend
>>
how do I invite a girl over for netflix and chill, but also make it clear that it doesn't mean we necessarily have to have sex?
>>
>>18548487
>come over for netflix
>>
>>18548494
no shit sherlock? My concern is that she might think I'm inviting her to pressure her to have sex, and while I'd definitly have no problem at all to fuck her if she wants, I don't want it to happen just because she felt pressured to it just because she's coming over to my place
>>
>>18548487
netflix and chill is purposefully vague enough that both are insinuated.

you just ask her to hang out, and read the signs. if she accepts to netflix and chill in the first place, you can pretty much assume she realizes the insinuations and what might happen if card are played right.
>>
>>18548510
to be honest english is not my native language, so I might be using the "netflix and chill" expression wrong

Do people actually say "netflix and chill" or it's just a joke for when people invite others just to watch a movie, but it's also implicitly an invitation for sex, without doing it directly?

My case is the second, I'm asking her to come over to watch a movie, I just don't want her to think this is the code for "come over for us to fuck", although I have no problem to do so if we escalate

I know I sound like a sperg but I just ended a long relationship and netflix didn't even exist when we started, so I'm completly out of game
>>
>>18548508
Just invite her to your place to watch something. Tell her exactly what movie/show you have in mind to watch. If she thinks you're just inviting her over just for sex that's on her.
>>
>>18548535
Yeah that's what I'm doing. I guess there's no way of telling her I'm cool if sex doesn't happen and that it's not the reason for the invitation without dropping the spaghetti and making it awkward or uncomfortable. She's really inexperienced so I want to make my moves slowly
>>
girls: if you compliment a guy you like on his looks, what is the perfect response for him
>>
>>18548526
netflix and chill isn't what you actually say nowadays, since it's been wide spread knowledge as to what it means. It was used for a while before that, but nowadays people just ask someone to hang out and watch a movie (doesn't have to be netflix) and it's considered the same thing.

For years before this inviting someone over to watch a movie at your house has kind of been an insinuation that you like them. Why else would you want to hang out with someone alone, one on one in the privacy of your home? inviting someone to watch a movie is a pretty old dating strategy, in general, that even if it's not netflix it's implied that there are romantic undertones.

again, asking her to watch a movie is perfectly fine, and if she accepts you can almost guarantee that she's into you because the concept of netflix and chill or hanging out to watch a movie one on one is so common place.

again, just ask her to hang out and watch a movie. if she accepts hanging with you in private, and you're both above the age of 20, you know she likes you and it's implied that you like each other but things don't have to happen unless you want them to.

It's not a blatant code for "I want to fuck' so much as it is a code for 'this means I like you and we're both curious to see where this might go'. what you do with that after hand is up to you both.
>>
>>18548559
>It's not a blatant code for "I want to fuck' so much as it is a code for 'this means I like you and we're both curious to see where this might go'. what you do with that after hand is up to you both.

Perfect, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. We clearly like each other, but we're in a context where I'm pretty sure she'll get the wrong idea if I invite her for a movie. The idea obviously is to be in a private place where things can happen, but I want to avoid it sounding like a blatant code for fucking as you said.
>>
File: GMOkX.gif (865KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
GMOkX.gif
865KB, 245x220px
>>18548571
>>
>>18548545

"Thanks for the compliment about my ___, but your ___ is even more beautiful." Something along those lines, depending on how sappy you want to be, but make sure the compliment is heart felt because women can pick up on insincerity pretty well. If you're wanting to stay friends, just accept the compliment. If you're not wanting to stay friends, use it as a chance to return the compliment about something you like about them, so they know you find that asset about them attractive.
>>
>>18547196
Still need to know. Critique me, please, as this was my first time.
>>
how do i get dick
>>
File: broccoli.jpg (149KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
broccoli.jpg
149KB, 1200x900px
>>18548594
assets such as?
i cannot bring myself to call a girl beautiful
>>
>>18548613
Lacks context, like how the rest of the conversation went and so on. But you're good, game's on apparently.

Depending on how conversation flows, keep contact to a minimum, like checking on her once every two days or so. You don't need to actively avoid her, just don't text her first like a thirsty virgin. Then by the 29 or 30 ask her again if she'll be free and move on with detailed planning
>>
>>18548581
yeah, it's a tactic that's been used by many who don't want to rush a shy person, mainly because of how easy it is for a girl that gets uncomfortable or that's timid to accept or deny the advances at her leisure. if she turns you down, it's most likely just because she's nervous at that point; in that case, just use it as a way to get closer to her without being pushy, either by holding her hand or putting your arm around her, as lame as that sounds. regardless, you already sound like you know what you're doing and I think you'll be fine since you already stated you're okay if it doesn't end up with sex. you're clearly both into each other, so things will go fine.

good luck anon
>>
>>18548613
I think you did fine, you succeeded. The other guy said he'd have given up, but I disagree; she said she wanted to hang out, so persevering to find a date that works is fine.
>>
>>18548625
then why are you worried about returning a compliment? if you don't have anything heart felt to say, don't say anything at all.

just accept the compliment with a thank you and stop worrying whether or not people see you as some charming gentleman.

>>18548615
depends on a lot of factors; what's your sex, age, and how attractive are you?
>>
What's the difference between dating and hanging out?
>>
>>18548652
Dating is hanging out with romantic intent. Hanging out is platonic.
>>
>>18548634
Thanks bro

Yeah when/if she comes over doesn't make me too nervous, I just don't want to giver her a bad impression with the invitation itself
>>
>>18548307
Bumping this.
>>
>>18548641
i'm attractive, i don't have trouble picking up guys, i just don't know how to ask one to fuck me
>>
>>18548654
I rejected a guys request for hanging out because I liked him romantically. Is that odd?
>>
>>18548659
>I'm attractive
>I don't know how to ask one to fuck me
Darling, if you were as attractive as you think you are, you wouldn't have to ask guys to fuck you. They would be the ones asking you.
>>
>>18548659
like i just want someone to fuck me really good how do i go there
>>
>>18548663
no, they chicken out, the interesting ones anyhow
>>
>>18548659
do you actually think things work on an asking basis?

>would you kindly whip out your reproductive member and penetrate me?

It's about escalation. Give him signs that you're up to be fucked, and he will fuck you. Caress his back below his shirt, grab his butt below his pants, caress his dick over his pants, and let him make his moves. If he doesn't act uncomfortable, even go to grabbing his dick directly.
>>
>>18548661
No, it's not odd. It's painfully retarded. But since you already rejected him, all you can do is to learn from your mistakes and move on.
>>
>>18548666
sure :^)
>>
>>18548666
Post face. We have proven ourselves, over the years, to be civilized.
>>
>Trying to get back together with my ex.
>She says she still has feelings for me and just needs space.
>I have major feelings for her.
Does "I need space" = move on?
>>
>>18548667
>It's about escalation
any workplace appropriate behaviors. i'm nearing the end of a gig and don't want to miss my opportunity.
>>
>>18548685
Jesus, you are retarded
Just flirt with him in slightly less aggressive way than the previous anon suggested
>>
>>18548680
apparently i'm giving all the wrong signals HELP i'm socially retarded
>>
>>18548661
it's odd but not extremely so; you're most likely not ready for commitment or sexual intimacy and you knew that agreeing to hang out might lead to more.
work on your self confidence a little bit, next time maybe force yourself out of your comfort zone and see where it goes
>>
>>18548691
Just post your face already. You're probably fine.
>>
>>18548633
>>18548637
Thanks, guys. I merely witnessed how others did it and went from there. I tried very hard not to autistify myself.
For the 1st guy: It literally just began on the first sentence only. Like, this was just the entire conversation yesterday.
I'm keeping contact to a minimum and saving the rest (if I have any real conversation left) for much later of course.

There might be a 50/50 chance she'll only treat this as a hang-out rather than an actual date...which worries me still, but I'm gonna go at it anyway.
>>
>>18548691
Even if socially retarded, truly attractive girls can easily get whatever guy they want. And it's rare for guys to "chicken out" so badly that they don't go for sex. There is something you are not telling us. Are you fat?
>>
>>18548690
i must be super dumb because i'm failing
that or he's sick and tired of me
>>
>>18548697
I don't want friendship or casual sex from a man. I want to be a guy girlfriend. If he doesnt want to even go on a date why should I let him string me along?
>>
>>18548703
I know a 8/10 girl who doesn't get any because she's really introvert & awkward.

Shit is fucking disturbing on many level.
>>
>>18548707
If he is not responding favourably to your attempts at flirting, it's time to accept that he is not into you and leave him alone.
>>
>>18548703
>fat
no, but i do struggle with trust issues and general ambivalence

usually i end up rejecting a guy because i can't make up my mind about him.

ironically my sex drive is really high so wtf
>>
>>18548716
probably because i rejected him at an earlier opportunity and he doesn't want to play games

i agree it's not a great moment for "want sum fuk"
>>
>>18548659
Post face.
>>
>>18548722
There you go, leave the guy alone and don't make the same mistake again. Your problem is solved now.
>>
Girls, if you're so STRONG, independent and need no man, why do you scream when you see a bug?
>>
>>18548725
i can't help it. it takes me freaking forever to make up my mind about someone. i'm just not in tune with my own feelings or someshit.
>>
>>18548714
this, I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and become very attractive and suddenly started getting attention from a lot of guys.

however, you're still the same person on the inside so it fucks with you. I was still the same person I was when I was fat, it's not something that magically changes when you lose weight or become attractive and this seems to be the case with a lot of girls attractive girls that can't get a date.

that and mental illness play a pretty big role in fucking up your chances in general, no matter how attractive you are. causes a lot of trust issues to suddenly be wanted now that you're 'pretty' even though you were the same person on the inside all along.
>>
>>18548731
The real question is, why the fuck do you scream when two guys being to fight? Anyone else noticed this? They literally just stand 2 feets away, yelling like an ambulance for no reason.
>>
>>18548731
Because bugs are gross!
>>
>>18548700
try to make some more small talk as the days go then. Probe for information that you can use later when you actually meet. Otherwise it's too awkward to just go on a date with someone you know nothing about
>>
>>18548733
just because you make up your mind about someone doesn't mean they've made up their mind about you or even like you.

learn to read the clues and body language. if he's not into you, you can't force him to be into you. you also seem like you're a pretty aggressive person in general that tries hard to seem independent, so maybe try laying off on that?

the fact that you turned him down and yet expect him to kiss your ass is selfish and says a lot about you as a person. you most likely only wanted him when he didn't show interest, which means to a point you're pretty full of yourself.
>>
>>18548738
So? I thought you were STRONG. What happened?
>>
>>18548731
I'm neither strong nor independent, I very much need a man in my life to feel whole, but only bugs I scream at are bees and other flying stinging descendants of hell.
>muh agriculture
Idgaf if it kills half the world, fuck bees and all bee like things I hope every one of them dies. Hell let's just fuck off with most flying insects as well. Fuckers always wanna go straight for my ears.
>>
>>18548746
Bugs are STRONGER!
>>
>>18548731
I don't, I suck it up, get a shoe or magazine, and kill it. Or if it's a spider or a moth, I catch it with a cup and put it outside.

Most people in general, even guys, scream because there's always a chance that the bug is poisonous and people are allergic. especially if it's flying, there's a chance it's a wasp or a bee and those can kill someone.

the fact that they're hard to catch and kill, and sting multiple times when angry, makes people scared of them.
>>
>>18548737
Y'all just gonna ignore this? Have you never been in a club fight before? Shit is annoying.
>>
>>18548740
I'll try, but I don't know how to probe well. I mean, I can just outright ask her what her favorite shit is, what experiences she's had, ect, but that just feels lame.

I mean, I can do small-talk easily at work, but just in regular settings? It's been 100 years since I ever did that.
>>
>>18548768
It sounds lame, but there are really few other options. I'll work on the assumption that it's some tinder match, just for for the sake of an example. If the girl has interests in her bio, or something on her pictures that you can use in your favor, they're good conversation starters.

However, if there's nothing, your hands are tied, and you have no other options than to do what feels lame and ask. What she does for a living, how's her neighbourhood, if she's going to college and how's that and so on. That by itself isn't lame, it's only lame if you have to keep throwing questions because you can't keep a subject flowing naturally.
>>
>>18548742
>you most likely only wanted him when he didn't show interest, which means to a point you're pretty full of yourself.

possibly, mostly was dealing with questions of whether i should be in a relationship in the first place. i really felt suffocated by the attention desu. by the time i'd made up my mind he'd moved on. i suspect he still has affection for me tho, just not sure how to reach out to him. likely we're too different and it won't work out.

>you also seem like you're a pretty aggressive person in general that tries hard to seem independent, so maybe try laying off on that?
that's an interesting insight? i talk a lot of shit on the internet but am shy and easygoing in person.
>>
So what does it mean when guy I'm hanging around with as friends remembers my crushes?
>>
Girls,
Imagine you were close friends with a guy. One day he tells you he loves you. You tell him he's drunk. You both forget about it and ignore it. You talk less, but never confront the issue and act as if nothing happened. Two months later you barely speak. In two months you're moving away for good. Can your friendship be salvaged?
>>
>>18548735
my experience is that being hot makes you more defensive. does this guy like me or does he want to get in my pants? i can't take their advances seriously, and miss my opportunity when there's a quality guy involved.

it kind of forces your hand in getting to know the guy before you do anything, and a lot of people construe that as "playing games".
>>
>>18548748
>I'm neither strong nor independent
OK. You're not a feminazi, then. c:
>but only bugs I scream at are bees and other flying stinging descendants of hell
But bees and wasps don't even do anything to you. It is only a problem if they make a nest on your home.
t. I've harvested fruits alongside bees and wasps, never got stung.

>>18548749
Hahaha
Nice answer.

>>18548753
You're manlier than some guys, even if you're a girl.
As a manly man, I don't scream either.
>>
>>18548785
I more or less remember one of my female friend's crushes because she talked a lot about them. She remembers mine. I'm 100% sure we both see each other platonically if that's what you're asking.
All in all it just means he's a good friend who remembers what you told him before, no?
>>
>>18548788
Probably not.

And mostly because
>moving away for good
would kill basically all relationships. Even if none of that other shit happened, moving away would probably kill your friendship slowly anyway
>>
>>18548681
Pls respond
>>
>>18548681
probably just means "i need space"
i guess it's your choice what you do.
>>
>>18548815
Nope, they dive bomb me regardless. Idk if I have some sort of pheromone or smell to me or what but the fuckers will not leave me alone and they terrify the shit out of me. They wanna fuck in my eardrums I swear, they go straight for my fucking ear holes.
I've never gotten stung either but only because I've gotten so good at running the fuck away and avoiding them. They're ruining my life anon lol.

P.s what fucking gives 4chan, is 10 successful captchas in a row really necessary to prove I'm not a bot?
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18548241
Unless you give her money and or number of your credit card, you are pretty safe. Go with the flow and dont forget condoms.

>>18548268
>>18548307
>>18548409
Try asking her on another date dummy.

>>18548377
The order doent matter as long as you end up with qtie gf who will love you and make you cum on regular basis. Your first step to identifying such girl is her ability to give you boner.

>>18548405
It is over. Sorry. But hey, she will return to you (back up man) when he cum and dump her eventually.

>>18548449
What sickness? And why cant you simply give him handjob or blowjob? Or is your masterplan to die alone?

Or how do you imagine your future? Btw nice girls logic
>say A, think B, expect C
Just make up your mind. He has to be really pathetic to put up with you for so long without nothing in return.

>>18548681
She is an ex for a reason anon. Stay away from her at any cost. And need space = i am fucking somebody else but dont want to reject you so you stay my backup guy.

>>18548788
Telling girl in ANY situation you love her first. You fucked up badly. Forget about her and find real gf. And dont tell her you love her first. You can only use: me too.
>>
>>18548843
I would not trust most women but it's not like guys don't do the same thing in that pic
>>
>>18548852
Just look at the "source" dude, it's troll bait.
This guy comes in here and trolls up these threads all the time.
>>
>>18548829
Aww... That must be annoying.
I'm lucky because even mosquitoes prefer sucking other people's blood than mine. I'm usually the last option.
>>
>>18548843
>Try asking her on another date dummy.
I will today, but I want to know if I need to build up some more rapport first or go right to asking her out.
>>
>>18548852
True, but girls are more careful by "default". But for some reason there are boys who will put up with any bullshit just to stay in relationship only to get cheated on and dumped later. That is why i like spamming that pic.

>>18548869
She already knows you, so no, not really. You can do it under 3 messages.
>hey
>how do you do
>wanna do X with me today?
>>
>>18548843
>>18548788
>Telling girl in ANY situation you love her first. You fucked up badly. Forget about her and find real gf. And dont tell her you love her first. You can only use: me too.
Well I said I like her as more than a friend to be precise.
>>
>>18548875
Girls want manly men. And you give them impression about being manly man by doing your "own thing" and letting them tag along.

So in ideal case scenario you just spam invitation on dates, smile on them, cuddle, fuck them and sooner or later they will ask you about
>what are we?
so no, you dont tell them you consider them something more than friend. You show it to them by actions. Usually by the sex part. Use actions, not words.
>>
>>18548843
>i am fucking somebody else
Except shes a virgin whos extremely religous.
>>
former spoonie here, dealt with all the libido issues. this guy is gold go for it. just make sure he's aware of where you stand. just because you're sick doesn't mean you don't deserve someone who loves you.
>>
Yesterday i got rejected by a guy i've had a thing with for a while. He said he's bad at commitment and looked regretful. I feel really sad and like Im not Good enough. Is it really that he's bad at commitment or was he letting me down easy?
>>
File: Hulk Not Smash Garden!.jpg (200KB, 496x380px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk Not Smash Garden!.jpg
200KB, 496x380px
>got way more attractive
>still am virgin autist
My self-esteem is fucked too.
>someone comments "oh my god you look like Chun Li!! Amazing!"
>think he said "Chum Lee", the chubby if funny dude from that pawn shop show because I can't believe I look like Chun Li, friend agrees but I still think they mean Chum Lee
>feelsbadman.jpg

I don't have any delusions--guys hate naive girls like me who're always gonna be a work in progress. But they're going to be sexually interested in me for a long time. How should I differentiate between players and guys that actually sort of care?
>>
How do I find a girl that doesn't make me want to shoot her after 15 minutes of conversation.

Seems the past few women I've met have had very disagreeable personalities with mine.
>>
>>18548909
Well, you never know for sure, but one thing is certain: if girl likes you enough, she wont need space to figure it out.

And again, DATING EX! Cant you meet some new girl and try again with clean state?

>>18548949
It is better to not think about it femanon.

>>18548950
If some boy likes you enough, he wont mind your autism, low self esteem or lack of sex.
>but he may be hard to find!

And what do you mean by naive girls?
>>
>>18548843
Sounds like good advice. Unfortunately only one girl irl (aside from fetish porn video girls I mean) gives me a boner.
>>
>>18549021
Try no porn and fap like once per 3 days to increase your dating pool :-D
https://yourbrainonporn.com/
>>
Are confirmation texts ok? For example, on the day of a date planned a week before, sending something like "still on for today, right?".
>>
>>18548968
>aska super fucking vague question
>awate serious answers that make sense

there's too many of those trash questions. Perhaps we should upgrade the sticky
>>
>>18548949
t's that he's fucking stupid
>>
any married people?
what was the best giftyou got for your wedding?
>>
Girls:
So I'm into running and I arranged that me and a girl friend of mine would go running together. Now my crush (who is bestfriends with my running partner/friends with me) wants to join our group too. She is very weird and has showed me mixed and really confusing signals before.

Is she into me? Would you go running with someone you like more than a friend?
>>
>>18547653
I don't think not everyone is down for calling. I mean I totally freak out when I get a call on my phone because I never get any calls other than my dad or mom. I rather do the texting with everyone else.
>>
File: 1463238097094.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1463238097094.png
39KB, 321x322px
Girls: I recently met the girl my friend has been casually going out with for a few weeks. Unexpectedly she's great and he treats her pretty badly and she's also fairly shy. He's thinking of just breaking it off soon but she seems absolutely perfect for me, so I might get her number off him.

Problem is though, how the fuck do I message her? How do I start off with someone better than "Hey I got your number off Anon and thought we could go get some coffee?"

I just can't think of a natural and casual way of starting to talk to her.
>>
>>18549049
Yes, just phrase it differently. Eg say you're looking forward to it if you've had a few successful dates. If you haven't, check the time/place. Thing is with what you wrote now that while some would read it as a neutral check, to others it might seem insecure or bitter/guarded (like you are expecting them to ghost).

>>18549119
It's a promising sign but nothing to draw conclusions from, especially if she knows (was not clear to me from your text) that she won't be alone with you. Some people like to do active things like these with others so they have extra motivation to actually go through with it.

>>18549132
Funnily enough this was me. Perhaps I should've clarified that it was a personal preference but given that he seemed to be asking individuals I just stated what it's like for me. Maybe it's because I've worked at a call center but I don't have issues with being called, and I do loathe texting conversations.

But yeah you're absolutely right that not everyone is going to like it much.
>>
>>18549143
If your friend is willing to pass you her number for this purpose, it's worth seeing if he wants to bring her to group gatherings sometimes after they broke up.

Also do as much as you can now and try to drive home to her that you are interested in her (no flirting of course, just asking questions and showing her genuine attention), that you have things in common and so on.
>>
>>18548778
Yo, sorry for delay, but she's actually a very, very, very old classmate.

But anyway, alright. I'll try to keep flow.
>>
File: kasicka-na-penize-prasatko-one.jpg (329KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kasicka-na-penize-prasatko-one.jpg
329KB, 800x800px
>>18549077
Clever people make a list of what they want and then the wedding quests have option to buy some gift and cross it out so nobody buys the same thing twice.

If no such thing is avaiable, the best gift is some amount of money in an envelope or that little things for children to save pennies in.
>>
Fellow penises, do you keep prostitutes and sluts in your contacts list? Have you ever been caught by family, gf, wife?
>>
>>18549186
>wife or gf
>using prostitutes services
I am not an expert on prostitutes, but are you sure you are doing the gf/wife right? What was your motive to get one in the first place?
>>
Men,

What hurts worse, when a woman lashes out at you passive aggressively or ignores you? Thanks
>>
>>18549165
I try to but I very rarely see both of them. They literally just laze around in bed all day every day. He really doesn't care about her at all which kind of pisses me off since she's such a nice person, he also hates messaging her since apparently she likes talking. Both things I like and they're both things he hates.

Honestly my only in will be getting her number soon since seeing her otherwise before them breaking off might be a challenge.
>>
>>18549209
When she sucks my penis.
>>
>>18547744
Then he would probably be flirting back if he noticed you were.

Even if hes a taken man, i would say most guys enjoy a little bit of harmless flirting with someone attractive of the opposite sex
>>
So...what's the difference between a creepy guy and girl?
>>
>>18549209
depends. describe the situation
>>
>>18549234
Not creepy looking, not terribly awkward.
>>
Goils

How do I flirt/know I'm being flirted with
>>
>>18549238
He blew me off today. It hurt. I want to make him hurt too. He messaged me about an hour ago with no excuse and I haven't responded.
>>
>>18549209
passive aggressive is always worse than ignoring
ignoring doesn't really do anything
>>
>>18549249
In that case, ignore. Ignoring pisses anybody off regardless of gender.
>>
>>18549249
uh, so how about acting like an adult and not responding with hate and aggression?

seriously. Just tell him what's wrong. If he can accept it and repair the damage, stay by him. Otherwise go your own way. Attacking him will only escalate the problem and won't bring any lasting satisfaction.
>>
>>18549258
nonsense. ignoring is not acknowledgeing somebody's existence, which is arguably the most touchingharm doable, provided one is ignored by somebody they care about
>>
>>18549241
Really? I think I might be creepy looking and awkward, and I'm a girl.
>>
>>18549260
This. Don't play stupid childish games, just tell him he fucked up. He'll snap to reality and realize he can't do that shit with you.
>>
>>18549270
To avoid the creepy look, just dress nicely, touch of makeup and do your hair. After that awkwardness hardly matters.

Really what makes someone creepy is having no self confidence or self respect.
>>
File: laugh lines.jpg (7KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
laugh lines.jpg
7KB, 200x233px
WOMEN

Are laugh lines around a guys mouth ugly?
>>
>>18549260
>>18549272

He knows it's wrong. He's done it before. He said sorry but I didn't respond. I've never lashed out before but I'm getting sick of it and I want him to know it hurts and I'm not okay with it. I've already talked to him reasonably about it after last time and it obviously didn't do anything.
>>
>>18549285

Some women will think they are ugly. Some women will like them. Some women won't notice. Thats about it.
>>
>>18549285
It is something I give absolutely zero fucks about. Everyone ages differently and lines from laughing are the very best kind.
>>
>>18549288
"You keep doing this and I'm getting sick of it. If it happens again, I'm done."
>>
>>18549288
leave him, don't look back, give up venegance
>>
>>18549209
Ignores me, when she lashes out its always a sign of dissatisfaction.
>>
>>18549285
yes, anon. Stop laughing for ever, maybe you'll find some girl in some 20 years
>>
Girls:Have you ever worn men's underwear under your clothes in public?
>>
>>18549313
Never.
>>
>>18549313
My girlfriend does. She says mens underwear is a lot more comfortable than womens.
>>
>>18549186
nope lol
>>
how and when do you bring up condoms without it being awkward. Even more awkward i'm a virgin but have a pack lying around because of a former fling that sadly didn't work out. Now i'm seeing this girl and thinks are looking great.
>>
>>18549331
Either when you are lying in bed and things have gotten quite steamy, ask "should I get a condom?" in such a suggestive way that it is more like "so are we going to go all the way?"
Or don't mention it at all and just put it on. It's your dick and your sexual health (too), she doesn't get a say.
>>
Girls, what's your favorite kind of voice in a guy?
>>
>>18549334
never go raw....
>>
>>18549209
being ignored, since I will keep wondering if you are ok or not
>>
>>18549335
I don't have a single favorite type. Deep voices are great, but not necessary. I like a whole range of accents. Talking slowly can be sexy, so can being very quick to express yourself. The most important thing to me is not having a monotone and/or expressionless voice. I want to hear your voice light up when you hear from me unexpectedly, thicken when you get aroused and so on.

For what it's worth it is the exception for me to actively dislike a man's voice.
>>
>>18549335
That's a very good question, and a difficult one. Generally I like it when a guy's voice is fairly deep or middle ground (not really deep or high-pitched). Like >>18549343 said, expressiveness is great, I love it when a guy's emotions really come out in the way he talks. As far as accents go, I have a preference for Australian and anything from the British Isles (particularly Welsh), but most are fine.
>>
File: 1500768114098.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500768114098.gif
645KB, 969x700px
>>18547166
What does it mean if a girl drunk texts you random stuff?
>>
>>18549384
She probably just thinks it's hilarious in the moment. If it happens multiple times and you actually barely know her then it's possible that she likes you (romantically, sexually, otherwise) more than you realize.
>>
>>18549384
It is well known hidden signal to wait 12 hours and then ask her on date. She wants the D!

>>18549331
You are virgin. Whatever you will do will be awkward by definition. Stop thinking nonsence and enjoy.
>and once you lose boner remember you still have fingers, mouths, tongue and cuddling ability
Good luck!
>>
>send guy a snapchat
>Also put that same snapchat on my story
>Never opens the snap
>but viewed my story

Is that a thing people do? I ask because he hardly ever responds to my snaps and I was wondering if he purposely doesn't open them so I don't see him "ignore" me or whatever.
>You're way overthinking this anon, it's snapchat.
I know lol. But srsly how common is it for people to view someone's story but never look at their snap?
>>
i'm a guy who's been on a few dates with this girl

>Don't know how to initiate spontaneous text conversations
>Bad snapchatter
>We only really talk when we hang out
>When we do hang out its amazing
>Big gaps of no communication between hanging out

What do I do? I feel like I'm losing her in a way when we hang out and exchange pleasantries in text and then 5 days go by with maybe a few random snaps between us.

Is this normal? Does she think I'm being distant? I literally just don't know what to randomly text her. Is it normal to randomly ask how her days going or is that too clingy for this phase?
>>
>>18549495

Whatever he's doing, he's purposely doing it. Maybe he views your story by accident. Nobody I know just checks stories but doesn't check their personal snaps. Maybe he's trying to play it cool by taking a while to open/respond?
>>
>>18549513
Yeah that's what I thought. Seemed weird to me.

I would think we are past the "playing it cool" phase. We met a few months before last semester ended, fucked around a little, then got separated over the summer. Unfortunately our contact has all but died at this point with the distance :/ I tried to keep it up but idk how he feels or what he's thinking on his end.
He's probably just trying to get rid of me softly I guess.
>>
>>18549194
I don't have a gf or wife. But I'm thinking about when I have one. Will I have to delete the prostitute?

>>18549327
"Nope, I don't keep them" or "nope, I have never been caught"?
>>
File: 1491993641840.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491993641840.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
Men:

I've gained 10 lbs, but my BMI is still healthy. My boyfriend has ballooned and is now BMI Overweight.

However, bf is upset, because "a woman's most important quality is her appearance" but he "has other good traits". He makes more than me, but we don't live together so I don't spend his money.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18549565
Kek,
my thoughts?
why on earth are you with him. His "good traits" are not redeeming for that shit personality and body.
>>
>>18549565
To be fair I'm not a guy so feel free to write it off but your post irked me too much not to reply. Realize that with his whole reasoning he is essentially also saying that you to him do not have "other good traits" than your appearance.

Now best case scenario is that he's just trying to rationalize his way out of being a hypocrite about this. But please let it sink in what he is implying here.
>>
>>18549506
You just invented 3 new topics to talk to her on your next date dummy. Ask her on date AND TELL HER ALL OF THIS. See for yourself what her reaction will be.

Make a deal about minimum count of messages per day if you have to. Good luck!

>>18549562
You wont hopefully need them after you finally decide to end your autism and find real gf.
>pro tip
Never EVER tell her you slept with literal whores.

>>18549565
Sounds like shit bf who needs to be put down from orbit to earth. On the other hand, if you dont work out (aka gaining muscles) or pregnant, you have literally zero excuses to gain weight. Combine it with the fact you post pepe memes and i would say you both are crappy bf/gf deserving each other.

Cheers.
>>
>>18549565
Why even mention your weight?
>>
>>18547193

Depends on how well you know him, how well he knows you, etc.

Pretty much strangers or acquaintances;
It's pretty weird, chances are you're tried writing poetically or romantically which, to a stranger, will come off an unhinged, at the very least.

However, if you've been dating for a while, are in love with each other and you've just been holding on to these for ages, then show him and he'll probably think it's cute how you used to be so infatuated with him.

That said... regardless, it'll be a good idea to go through and re-read them one day, and burn the shit out of the ones that makes you sound craziest.

Destroy the evidence.
>>
>>18549565
Sounds like an ass. I think in a relationship it's fair enough to expect that your partner will keep themselves reasonably in shape, but only if you'll do the same. Tell him that if he wants you to lose weight then you want him to do it too. He's a dude, with some weight lifting and a bit of running/cycling/whatever he likes best he'll be able to drop plenty in a short amount of time.
>>
>>18549581

>We don't text enough, lets text more

This sounds incredibly forced and clingy though, does it not? Considering we've been on like 2 dates?
>>
>>18549565
He's a cunt.
>>
>>18549575
Seconded here. Regardless of whether or not your looks are your best feature, he seems unconcerned with the "health" aspect of it (is letting himself go) and doesn't seem to respect you as an equal in the relationship (he doesn't keep himself fit as an example to you/for your sake and sees you as a pretty object).

If you push all the right buttons you'll probably unleash the douche within him, I'm sure.

Oh and OP, why have you gained weight?
>>
>>18549607
I've been working a job with difficult access to a grocery store but very easy access to delivery food. Bad excuse, but the job will be over soon anyways.

Thanks to everyone who replied.
>>
As a guy, when I text flirty shit I feel awkward as fuck. And when I re-read my texts I feel even more stupid. Is this normal? If I feel this awkward does it necessarily mean I'm doing it wrong? Or not, and I just have to get used to it the more I do it?
>>
>>18549629
Just tell him that you should lose weight together. If he still says no, he's an asshole.
>>
>>18549635
Yeah, because texting in general is awkward as fuck because you have zero context in the form of tone of voice or facial/body cues.
It will always sound really robotic and unnatural, because that's not how we were meant to flirt and communicate.
>>
>cute girl at work
>Has a boyfriend of 2 years
>She constantly flirts with me, i catch her looking at me sometimes, she's always happy to see me when i come in for a shift at the office
>One day she asked me if i liked her perfume
>The next day it was a really warm day so she decided to just announce to me she's taking her tights off because of the heat

Is she fucking with me? Is this just flirty office banter or is it something more?
>>
>>18549662
Sounds relatively normal. The only real risque thing is the tights, but she might have just wanted to tell you so you didn't look over and just see her undressing and get the wrong idea or something. (I still would have gone to the bathroom or something personally, but some girls just don't care enough.)
>>
File: Tomoko.png (29KB, 435x351px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko.png
29KB, 435x351px
How are some people able to be confident without deserving it?
>>
>>18549671
Oh she did go to the bathroom, that's the point. She still decided to tell me anyway and I was curious as to why. So I'd notice her? She often leans over to me when I'm helping her with something on her computer. The other day when i came into the office i saw her with her shirt buttoned up, but when I sat down on my desk, she sat next to me and the shirt was 2 buttons undone, and she made no attempt to hide her rack.
>>
File: Cobie Smulders 82.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cobie Smulders 82.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
That girl's boyfriend is kinda right. A woman's appearance is more important than a man's appearance (both are important). That being said, he is a man-child for complaining when he is a fatass himself.
>>
>>18549694
Oh. Then probably just because she overthought it and thought you would notice and think it was weird? Or it was against the dress code to be pantyhoseless and wanted to make sure you wouldn't rat on her.

>Buttons
Who knows, maybe flirting, maybe they just came undone and she didn't notice, or she was talking with a boss earlier and needed to seem professional, and then with you, just a coworker, she didn't feel the need to act that profession and chose to be more comfortable.

You seem to be convinced she has the hots for you regardless of any other scenario, so do what you will with this assumption. Keep in mind you can get fired for sexual harrassment if you try and fail, and any girl with a bf should not be fucked with because they have proven to be trashy people who will fuck you over in a second if it helps their case.

Cheating whores will almost always cry rape when their bf finds out to save face
>>
Hey other girls,
What's with the whole thing with generally not liking Asian men? I saw the statistics with them being relatively very unpopular.
>>
>>18549709
You seem a little too keen to throw out the scenarios and write them off with excuses. Whatever you're trying to do it's not very helpful. I mean sure, some examples could be misconstrued but I guess only I know the full story here. Thanks anyway
>>
>>18549710
I like Asian men.

Anyway let me ask, are you in a country where Asians are a minority? Because then your real issue is the fact that interracial dating is still relatively uncommon. Ergo you're looking for other Asian minorities to date. Your numbers are obviously gonna be slimmer because your choices are Asian women (who are few in number) or other races willing to break the race barrier (who are even fewer in number).
>>
File: 1473790072417.gif (601KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473790072417.gif
601KB, 500x375px
>>18549722
Well, I assume if it was absolutely that painfully obvious that any retard with 2 brain cells could see it clear as day, something like pic related, you wouldn't have felt the need to ask.
I assumed you asked because there is some degree of ambiguity in her actions, and provided you with a handful of possible scenarios.

If you've already decided you know what's going on, and refuse to accept any other possibility, idk why you asked. You know what's going on, so do what you're gonna do. She totally wants your cock and jizz all over her sloppy whore body, that's whats going on. So have at it. Don't fuck around on adv if you don't actually want advice.
>>
>>18549743
As I've already posted originally, she has a boyfriend. Which is obviously a stumbling block especially since i know him too. The ambiguity comes from not only that, but the fact that some girls just do these things without thinking. Naturally whoring out. I wanted to make sure that that wasn't the case, and how to proceed
>>
File: 1489086742269.jpg (15KB, 465x315px) Image search: [Google]
1489086742269.jpg
15KB, 465x315px
>>18549751
Alright, and I told you it's possible she's just "naturally whoring out", and you responded with "NAH she def wants my cock idk why you're making up all these weird scenarios you're not very helpful"
>>
>>18549771
No, from the examples I gave you came up with what sounds like lame excuses

>e-erm maybe the buttons just fell out or something
>m-maybe she just didn't want you to look at her undressing

I'm not asking you to confirm my own bias for me, but this just sounds like floundering
>>
>>18549783
I'm coming to you as a woman who's lived these exact scenarios anon.
As a very busty woman, I can tell you for a fact buttons come undone without us even noticing. Breasts were not made for button down shirts. This is why women often warn one another when a button is undone, whether it was intentional or not. We know how it is.

I've warned many people when I start to remove any article of clothing, even if it doesn't show anything, just because I don't want them to turn around and just see me pulling stockings off and thinking I AM undressing more seriously. It's awkward.
I've also changed wardrobe and made weird self absorbed notions that everyone will notice and I should have the reason why prepared to explain myself.

If it sounds like floundering, well it's all coming from real life personal experience
>>
If Chad doesn't exist, who is the guy who gets all the girls?
>>
>>18549795
As we've already established and said, she went to the bathroom to do it. She merely informed me she was going to. In a jovial, giggly manner. Look, there are a ton of scenarios just like this that have been happening for 6 months now that all indicate a preference aimed at me. She was all excited and texted me when i was due to meet up for a corporate gig a few weekends ago, and was disappointed when I couldn't turn. She laughs at everything I say, she somehow manages to find ways to casually touch me in the office. When I'm not on shift she dresses down, when I am on shift she dresses great.

In my mind that's flirting 101. I posed a question as to how to proceed given the bf situation, and what anons believe is her game, if there is any at all
>>
>>18549827
Yeah, sounds like it. Sure, as I said she wants your hot steaming jizz all over her whore body. Have at it if that's all you want to believe in.

I'm just saying, its possible you're wrong and you should be prepared for that. And I gave you that advice in this post >>18549709
> Keep in mind you can get fired for sexual harrassment if you try and fail, and any girl with a bf should not be fucked with because they have proven to be trashy people who will fuck you over in a second if it helps their case.
>Cheating whores will almost always cry rape when their bf finds out to save face

And that was the post where you said I was unhelpful and making up stupid shit. You seem to be really dead set in your mind she wants your hot prince body and you wanna fuck her brains out regardless of the consequence so just go do it. Idk why you're asking when you've already made up your mind. You clearly didn't like me telling you anything otherwise, since that was "unhelpful"
>>
>>18549840
I know what I want. I haven't explicitly said so, but seeing as you need it for clarification I will. I want to fuck the shit out of her.

Now that I've made my feelings clear, maybe now you can provide advice to how to:

1. Go about fucking her
2. If she has a bf why is she doing this

Jesus Christ are you American? Can't you read between the lines?
>>
>>18549856
Your intentions were clear as day, you don't need to spell it out when you've spelled it out in every single post. We all know you wanna fuck her brains out, that's why you've already decided she clearly wants to fuck your brains out too and if anyone says ANYTHING otherwise well they're just CLEARRRRLLLY wrong lololol.

You've made up your mind. As the OP states:
>If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.

>How do I fuck a cheating whore?
Walk up to her at work, say "aye bb wan sum fuk?" pray she doesn't report you to management for sexually harassing her and instead fucks you on top of the copier.

>She has a bf why she do this
Because she's a cheating whore.
OR she isn't actually into you at all and because you're so baised and refuse to acknowledge any other possible scenario other than she wants your hot hot jizz all in her womb and mouth you massively misunderstand your interactions (which I'm beginning to think this is the case). What you saw with your baised eyes as "OMG SHE WAS TOTALLY SHOWING ME HER TITTSSSSS!!!!111" was her having a single button from the collar undone. What you saw as her giggling and saying "omg anon you're so fucking sexy and hot I just haaaaaadddd to take my panties off bc they were soooo soaked tee hee" was her just taking some stockings off and making a random side remark.

Please, go fuck this shit out of this girl who clearly wants you and enjoy getting fired and then charged with rape when she cries to the bf for calling her out on being a cheating whore.
>>
>>18549880
I just don't understand why you're so determined to bring a nigga down. You couldn't be any more of a stereotype /adv/ if you tried

>Look for advice on how to escalate with girl and post examples of slight flirting overtones in a controlled environment like a fucking office

HUUURR ITS JUS GIRLS DUUUR MISUNDERSTOOD

I tried to be civil, I really did. But your autism just shone through. You were never going to give advice, you just want an outlet for your own frustration by downplaying virtually everything. I could have told you she got on her knees and sucked and dick, and you STILL would have made up some shit about falling over and her mouth landing on my cock

You're not an oracle of truth cause you have a vagina, clearly you don't understand the dynamics of office games
>>
How should you pop up to a girl you haven't talked to in a while (multiple months)?
>>
>>18549896
You did not ever try and be civil mate? I gave you advice, you didn't like what I told you so you immediately got on the defensive and hostile. When I called you out for asking for advice you didn't want to hear and then getting pissy for it, you got on maximum hostility.

You already believe what you want to believe. You will not accept any other scenario, so why don't you just get the fuck off adv and go do what you were set out to do from the beginning. You don't need us.

>I don't want to hear advice from fucking women lol what do they know about being a woman
>Better ask the "ask the opposite gender thread" for advice I don't want or need and will reject immediately unless they confirm my echo chamber and preconceived notions.
>>
>>18549942
You have not provided advice. Your "advice" consisted of rambling downplaying and excuses. For apparently no reason at all. As I've already told you, this has been going on for 6 months now. I'm on my phone at the moment, so I can't exactly detail virtually everything that has happened. But your response is not only unhelpful, but lacks any sort of insight. Any regular person would have responded either asking for further information, or at least prod with questions following my posts.

But what did you do? You vainly and narrowly just shot down a few examples, then extrapolated that to insane levels to the point where you've convinced yourself she's not wanting my penis. Despite not having the facts. I suggest you fuck off this board, because you aren't providing advice.
>>
>>18549968
>>18549968
>>18549968
New thread
>>
>>18549958
My advice was you're possibly baised and not seeing things as they are, that there is a distinct possibility these actions you see as flirting aren't actually flirting, and provided scenarios where your super sexual flirting could be seen as normal innocent shit. You rejected all of that because it wasn't a part of your echo chamber, and that's why youve been ignoring it and saying over and over "wah you're not telling me what I want to hear therefore you're not telling me anything at all!!!!1"

>The NORMAL person would have just agreed with me you dumb slut, not making up tooooottaally IMPOOOSSSIBBRUU examples because we ALLLLL know she wants my big fat fucking cock you fucking idiot duhhhh just agree with me
Like you're literally doing olympic style mental gymnastics to avoid ANY possibility she doesn't want your dick, so again, why did you come and ask if you already know she TOTES wants your dick, without a doubt, no situation or argument, SHE WANTS MUH DICK NOW.
Did you just come here to brag or something? I really dont know why you're here. You know what you want, you just KNOW what she wants, so you know what to do.

She wants your hot dick. Go give it to her and get off 4chan, forever preferably.
>>
>>18549975
The projection in this post is unreal. You are not the thread bearer, the beholden truth speaker or the collective borg. Women are not a hivemind, you've given your opinion, and your opinion is dogshit and you clearly lack the ability of foresight or the complexities of asking open ended questions. I mean what else is there to say? You're a woman after all. Probably a very young one, that's inexperienced in social ques and body language.

Oh no, everything must be down the middle right? Either she wants my dick in her mouth in the breakroom, or she's totally miscommunicating everything. Get the fuck out lmao
>>
File: tumblr_opmdexLTS21rmerh9o1_540.jpg (100KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opmdexLTS21rmerh9o1_540.jpg
100KB, 540x477px
>>18549984
>I didn't like your opinion because it didn't conform to my echo chamber
>sooooo it's a shit opinion. You should just agree with me next time.

Lol k buddy I'll just say what you wanna hear then
OMG she totes wants you to bend her over the watercooler and take her to frisco town while your boss and her bf watches in envy. No other way to look at it you stud, jizz all over her tits and ass and then stick it in her mouth for round too.
300% comfirmed that's what shes telling you, I mean she really couldn't be any more clearer if she just said it herself.
Go for it bruh.

Is that a better response for you lil babby?
>>
>be 21
>look younger, 18 at most
>work full time for states police/fire/forensics IT
>passion for motorcycles
>love 4x4ing and having the odd lager

I just can't for the life of me attract very many women.
Any suggestions? all chicks my age are looking for older looking blokes
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.