[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abusive father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_sDGpayRV.jpg (418KB, 1510x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_sDGpayRV.jpg
418KB, 1510x1600px
When I was 4 I came home from school and my dad asked as a joke "are there any cute girls in your class" I replied with "no but there is this really cute boy" after I said that he pushed me down the stairs and I ended up in a&e

He left that night...

Should I try and make contact with my dad again?
>>
File: you.jpg (85KB, 960x792px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
85KB, 960x792px
>>18547107
Maybe you shouldn't of been such a faggot perhaps?

But yeah OP go suck your dad's dick, reconnect man.
>>
I understand your dad, and no matter what i think about gay people, doing something like that to his 4y.o. Child.

I would not. You will ruin all your life to seek for something that might satisfy him, although he is a sellfish manchild. I would not be proud but than men does not deserve a son. Sometimes you cant choose your family and i guess he made his decision.
>>
>>18547107
the only possible reason you want to track this cunt down is so you can put a bullet in his spine to get back at him for putting you in a wheelchair after all these years.

oh, and maybe getting him served with court papers and shit.
>>
>>18547107
LOL, he was more immature than a 4 yr-old.
But if you really want to reconnect and forgive him, scout his situation, look him up in the sex offender registry, or dig up his criminal record ( besides the crime involving you)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.