[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bondage Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2i2i.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2i2i.png
2MB, 1024x768px
Do any of you guy’s participate in Bondage with your partner or at least tried it?

I and my gf have entered into year two of our relationship, it's my first long-term relationship and while the honey moon phase went past a long time ago we still find each other fun to be around and mess around a lot. This brings us to the situation where I wanna try Bondage with her, I've got my eyes on some stuff, we've had a talk and she seems happy enough and likes the idea.

All I need from you guys is maybe some tips, I'm not looking for basic tips like safewords or aftercare I've read enough of that to understand, what I'm looking for is domination/pleasure tips, anything you do with your sub partner that she or he loves?

I'm working on a script in my head of how the session would proceed but I could do with some ideas from you guys.

Here is the list of equipment I'm working with:

>Collar
>Ball Gag
>Blindfold
>Ear Plugs
>Arm and Leg Restraints
>Body Harness with O-Rings
>Flogger
>feathers
>paddle
>>
This is something you need to talk with your girlfriend about, nobody here can tell you what your gf likes in the bedroom
>>
>>18547121
This. And only this.
>>
>>18547121
She doesn't know what she likes, that's why I'm asking for advice so I can suggest it to her and see what she thinks, sorry if that wasn't clear.
>>
>>18547129
For starters don't use the ball gag for your first time. If she needs to use the safeword she can't if you have her gagged. You can use other cues of course, but neither of you seem to be experienced with bondage or doing bdsm with each other.

Keep it simple. You don't need to do a big, extravagant scene off the bat.
>>
>>18547103
I did some light bondage with my ex. It was pretty hot.
I'd tie her up with soft leather straps, forcing her feet together and hands behind her head. Then depending on what I felt like we'd go from gentle, silent masturbating (well, me doing us both), up to ramming my dick down her holes while choking her.
My dick gets rock hard thinking about it. Damn you.

Of course, always have a safe word.
>>
>>18547103
Start with soft, symbolic stuff, like just holding her hands so she can't use them.

Tie her spread-eagled and blindfolded and then tease her with gentle caresses and masturbation, getting her aroused but keeping her from coming until she begs for it.

Only then move on the pain. Start with a very light cat-o-nine-tails whip, more a matter of stinging than pain. Use it on her ass, tits, pussy until she begins to associate pain with sex.

Alternative - an over-the-knee spanking.

Google "bdsm for beginners"
>>
>>18547307
Oh and blindfold. Blindfolds are hot. She'd always be blindfolded which made it more fun to suddenly shove a dick in her face. She'd bite her lips almost hungrily when I did this.

Alright I gotta fap.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.