[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another shitty woman thread...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3683.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3683.png
139KB, 917x871px
So where to start. Met this girl. Hot af. Smart, but with a lot of issues. Thought i could help her through them and i did. Took a while. She started calling me habibi and asking me to call her habibti. Later i found out it means lover but i went along as why not eh? Hot af. So things were great for a while. Then she told me about a bit of a messed up past too... someone tried to rape her apparently and some guy in the internet caged her for a year or something. Anyway, should have seen the warning signs but i was too far gone then... so i believed it st the time (yeah im stupid).... anyway she was confiding in me etc etc. All great and then we finally got it on. She was super happy all night etc, and in the morning she was regretted it cos she didnt want to lose a friend bla bla bla. Told her i couldnt just be friends, it was all or nothing for me so she said there was a possibility in the future and separately also told me she had tried to kill herself before. Anyway nights carried on in a similar fashion and mornings the same. So this is where it got weirder. She started getting distant. i said lets call it quits and go our separate ways. And at this point i was in love... but anyway she told me she couldnt live without me and that she needed me in her life or life wasnt worth it. At this point i knew it was going to hurt me like fuck to be there for her still every day so intold her id be there but i needed to be more than friends. Right now i was also afraid she might hurt herself. So indecided to take the pain of all this and keep it away from her so at least she could be happy. So again back to the day night routine. One day a friend of mine mentioned her to me and about how she was Helping him through his breakup - just advice (he didnt know about us) so i tried to end it again but same shit. Now she has told him she wants him (he doesnt), and ive made up my mind to leave her. (Both he and i know about her activities with one another) What do i do?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.