[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find common ground with normies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px)
pepe.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
I'm trying to leave my mother's basement for the first time in my life and I cannot find any common ground with normal people.

I don't listen to music. I don't watch TV, movies or shows. I don't like sports. I don't drink or do any drugs. Every thing I like to do is something done alone, because that is how it always was for me.

I've been trying to improve myself. Dieting for a couple months now, lost a lot of weight but still fat. When I look at dating sites/apps, all I see are thin women way out of my league, usually eating something sweet. Makes me think I can't even try this till I am in shape and can stop dieting.
>>
step 1 stop being a stupid frogposter
step 2 dive into the pussy
>>
>>18547016
Hey man at least you're making strides forward unlike some people. However you will always remain as a outcast. Once cast into the darkness there is no return. You may think that you fit in with the normies but in reality you barely interact with the outside world.
>>
>>18547016

tell us, what do you do?
>>
File: 4L_7i5q4CT7.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7i5q4CT7.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
You don't
>>
>>18547072
college student. 2 years into CS degree
>>
>>18547016
You have a good mindset. Just keep on improving yourself.
Just remember you'll never be perfect; no one is perfect.
People will do a lot of the talking for you during a conversation. Just be curious about other people, and be an active listener.
And if you need more, just read/listen/watch more of what ever interests you. Maybe an article on psychology could start a good conversation.
>>
>>18547113
Jfc you're in college, who cares if you don't like to drink? Do it nayways if it means you'll possibly meet people!

JOIN FUCKING CLUBS

JOIN THE WEEB ONES TOO IF THOSE ARE TOO HARD TO SOCIALIZE IN

Go to group study sessions (just ask an advisor where they'd be) for classes in CS (CS degrees are the FOTM stem degree so there will be plenty of future homeless folks to meet)

Sociability is a muscle, start small (with other insecure and fuckin hideous people) and work your way up the food chain

Keep dieting, start going for a walk every day around campus for 30 minutes, that alone will get you a bit more acclimated to normies (being outside without having a reason to, just enjoying a walk)

If you're such a shut in, then dedicate yourself to working out (as in, just go to the gym 3 times a week and keep a good diet) and you'll be in attractive enough shape to be competitive with whores on tindr after 4-5 months
There are so many options dude, just stop being an insecure little fag and realize that there is nothing bad that can happen from talking to college student normies

The WORST POSSIBLE THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN TALKING TO A NORMAL NORMIE

Wanna know what it is?

It's fuxking scary for you I know.

THEY JUST WONT FUCKING TALK TO YOU FOR LONG, FUCK THEM, YOU DONT NEED THEM CAUSE THERE ARE LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THAT CAMPUS EVERY DAY

Seriously, imagine.
>>
>>18547016
You horny bastard, stop obsessing over women. Just jerk yourself off and get back to doing something productive for next couple of hours.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.